Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Penny stock that will be worth about 10$ in a two years.

since everybody is making fun out of xxxjay and his most recent stock pick, i decided to give you one stock pick too
SPIN:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SPIN.PK&ql=0

of course, its not going 50x bagger like Jays one, but its going to be 10-15x bagger if you buy it on the bid for 60-70 cents, ask is around 80-90 cents (huge spread) in recent days.
company expects to make 11cents EPS this year, so its trading with something like 6-9 PE and is currently growing around 40-50 percent YOY and it will be probably able to achive
such growth for several years more.
its in healthcare industry which is a defensive sector in recession and shouldnt be affected by coming recession.

see you in a two years in this thread
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
My two year pick would be Ford (F)

DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teomaxxx View Post
since everybody is making fun out of xxxjay and his most recent stock pick, i decided to give you one stock pick too
SPIN:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SPIN.PK&ql=0

of course, its not going 50x bagger like Jays one, but its going to be 10-15x bagger if you buy it on the bid for 60-70 cents, ask is around 80-90 cents (huge spread) in recent days.
company expects to make 11cents EPS this year, so its trading with something like 6-9 PE and is currently growing around 40-50 percent YOY and it will be probably able to achive
such growth for several years more.
its in healthcare industry which is a defensive sector in recession and shouldnt be affected by coming recession.

see you in a two years in this thread
Quick analysis:

Their accounts payable went up 30% and their cash dropped 50% in the last quarter. They have 177k in cash on hand. Their operational cash flow is -850k. Their Selling General and Administrative went up 100%. They are valued at almost three times sales. They have four full time employees.

They have good gross margin. Revenue has grown dramatically. Health is a good sector. How a co like this even got a float is a mystery. I'd say they might have waited until 2013. Bill Donovan owns 1/5th of the company. It is his way or the highway.

This is a weird little co. You mention .11 / share but trailing P/E is 14. Any idea what the volume is on this? Any purchase acceleration?
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Quick analysis:

Bill Donovan owns 1/5th of the company. It is his way or the highway.

This is a weird little co. You mention .11 / share but trailing P/E is 14. Any idea what the volume is on this? Any purchase acceleration?

well, from what i have read that Bill Donovan already builded one company in the past which went from pinksheets to nasdaq, then got kicked out by new owners.

.11/ share are expected low balled earnings from the company presentation for whole 2011, so its not still done. we will see soon after 3q reports..
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Any idea what the volume is on this? Any purchase acceleration?
forgot to reply. the volume is really low now with huge spread between bid and ask.

and some more info on cash flow issues, recivables and how company is going to collect them: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...t2find=donovan
Old 10-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
i love the idea of buying penny stocks and sitting on them for years.
a certain amount of money, not alot...couple k here and there.
in well thought out guesses
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
SomeCreep
:glugglug

Id rather gamble in vegas. More fun.

Webair Hosting

I use and recommend Webair for hosting.
SomeCreep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
What can I read to understand what you guys are talking about? I need a crash course.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Paul&John
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
What can I read to understand what you guys are talking about? I need a crash course.
haha was thinking about same
Old 10-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Stay away from penny stocks, lots of scams going on

DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBS.US View Post
Stay away from penny stocks, lots of scams going on
I'm not buying anything, I have other investments. Want to learn though.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

If someone new to stocks wanted to get into it online, what would be the best avenue to take?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #13
Brent 3dSexCash
Octopus Anime

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
If someone new to stocks wanted to get into it online, what would be the best avenue to take?
1) Open an account at a place like scotttrade or tdameritrade
2) Never take anybody's "Hot stock" pick, ESPECIALLY CRAMER ON CNBC
3) Figure out your investing style - how much risk you're willing to take on, whether it's for retirement, or extra cash, etc - because each has its own "rules to live by"

A good place to start learning is MotleyFool - http://www.fool.com/how-to-invest/in...ltnvpnv0000001
Brent 3dSexCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #14
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
I like http://Tradeking.com $5

Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
Brent 3dSexCash
Octopus Anime

Industry Role:
My gut feeling is that now is the time to be investing in large cap, long term stocks.

They're priced very well, especially companies like Ford, 3M, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America....

I would stay away from high volatility stocks right now -- like penny stocks....just my 2 cents.
Brent 3dSexCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
Brent 3dSexCash
Octopus Anime

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBS.US View Post
I used tradeking years back for discretionary $$....

I never liked their service, and always found myself going back to Ameritrade to look up stocks anyway, so I just stuck with Ameritrade.

It gets the trades through though, so it does what it says it will
Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #17
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just have to say, Kramer is a frickin idiot with a terrible track record as a trader, and he ran his own co into the ground.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #18
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
i love the idea of buying penny stocks and sitting on them for years.
a certain amount of money, not alot...couple k here and there.
in well thought out guesses
the thing with penny stocks is, you have to buy good companies with 40-50 percent growth on yoy basis. there will be some mises in few cases, therefore lost of 50-90 percent on investment, but other two and more baggers will make for it.
i know several guys who became multi-millionares that way.

Last edited by teomaxxx; 10-02-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #19
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

just quick update. company guidance for 2012 is to make 0.30-$0.35 EPS, which means PE less then 3 as of right now. last Q they made 4 cents EPS, so the company is on the track to 100 percent yoy growth. you dont find such bargains on the market often.

Guidance
For 2012, assuming no external financing to support further prefunding of receivables, we expect net revenues of $11.5-$12.0 million , and earnings per share (EPS) of $0.30-$0.35 . This assumes receivables collection accelerating sequentially, albeit at a lesser rate than the projected increases in total accounts receivable.
We expect that for every $1 million of external pure debt financing raised, we can generate, on a full year basis, approximately $2.5 million of net revenue and $0.08 per share in EPS. We are currently in active discussions with several financing sources, although there can be no guarantee of closing of such a transaction.
For the fourth quarter of 2011, we expect net revenues and EPS to approximate $1.7-$1.8 million and $0.04-$0.05 respectively. This is in line with performance in the third quarter of 2011. It reflects the slight seasonal effect whereby the holidays somewhat retard billing and collection activity. Absent the seasonality, sequential growth from third quarter to fourth quarter of 2011 would be more defined.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #20
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
the thing with penny stocks is, you have to buy good companies with 40-50 percent growth on yoy basis. there will be some mises in few cases, therefore lost of 50-90 percent on investment, but other two and more baggers will make for it.
i know several guys who became multi-millionares that way.
if it were that easy everyone would be doing it... shooting for penny stocks is closer to gambling than any other investment, most people go broke doing shit that way.

The only reason you are mentioning it here at all is to generate buzz for something that wouldn't budge otherwise...
Old 12-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #21
Wizzo
2011 GFY Hall of Fame!

Industry Role:
You now have put the GFY stock jinx on it...
Old 12-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #22
CIVMatt
Amateur Pimpin

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent 3dSexCash View Post
1) Open an account at a place like scotttrade or tdameritrade
2) Never take anybody's "Hot stock" pick, ESPECIALLY CRAMER ON CNBC
3) Figure out your investing style - how much risk you're willing to take on, whether it's for retirement, or extra cash, etc - because each has its own "rules to live by"

A good place to start learning is MotleyFool - http://www.fool.com/how-to-invest/in...ltnvpnv0000001
Damn that's a great post, perfect advice
Old 12-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Tip ..... Never take stock tips from someone with xxx in their name.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #24
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
if it were that easy everyone would be doing it... shooting for penny stocks is closer to gambling than any other investment, most people go broke doing shit that way.

The only reason you are mentioning it here at all is to generate buzz for something that wouldn't budge otherwise...

Find me stock growing 100 percent on yoy basis and then we can talk about something and not the usual "penny stocks arent worth of try" in thread about penny stock.
At least it could be a easy 30 percent gain for anyone who bought it when i first mentioned it here. You could buy it then for 65-70 cents and sell it 90 cents today.
thats my track record in two months.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #25
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post

i agree
Old 12-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #26
a.miles
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
If you want to get in as an investor (and not as a gambler), as a start, i suggest these good books to learn from:
-the five rules for successful stock investing - Pat Dorsey
-Value investing from graham to buffet and beyond - Greenwald, Khan sonkin

If you'd like to get into option trading, a good first introduction is:
Understanding options, Michael Sincere

One more recommendation: don't listen to "noise" such as analysts on TV and others
a.miles is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #27
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:

well, there is always the futures market ;)

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #28
TheStout
Confirmed User

$1.09 now. .82 when this thread started.

Not bad so far.
TheStout is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #29
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStout View Post
$1.09 now. .82 when this thread started.

Not bad so far.
there was something like a trading range, so you could buy it much cheaper as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teomaxxx View Post
....but its going to be 10-15x bagger if you buy it on the bid for 60-70 cents, ask is around 80-90 cents (huge spread) in recent days....
it hitted yesterday 52 week high 1.37, now its for 1.34, so its almost one bagger.

anyway here is another stock pick for those who missed this play: PFHO
I bought a bit recently, my average price is 90 cents.
They did in Q3 0,09 cents EPS, annual EPS is 0.235. book value 0,93 and cash of 0.44 share, eg. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PFHO.PK+Key+Statistics
Buy on the bid, as the trading is with big spread and you will have to buy otherwise for a premium with ask order.
About company future from a guy on Ihub:
"They stated the following in the 10-Q that came out today: "We expect revenues to moderately increase starting the first quarter of 2012 to be generated primarily from new services offered by the Company to existing and new customers, primarily in the areas of MBR and UR fee revenues." Last time they said that revenue would increase "moderately" was last quarter. The sequential increase in revenue was from $614K to $864K. Earnings jumped sequentially from $0.057-$0.093/share. I think this is likely a multi-bagger as I think there are good odds that they earn $0.50-$0.75 next year which would be a forward PE of 2 or less. I don't think there is any seasonality in this stock. They are fully taxed. The balance sheet is strong with a tangible book value of $0.93 and cash of $0.44/share. The stock is quite illiquid and I own a nice chunk of shares."
Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #30
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Find me stock growing 100 percent on yoy basis and then we can talk about something and not the usual "penny stocks arent worth of try" in thread about penny stock.
At least it could be a easy 30 percent gain for anyone who bought it when i first mentioned it here. You could buy it then for 65-70 cents and sell it 90 cents today.
thats my track record in two months.
oh yeah? how many have you missed on in that time? Or do you guard those losses like a compulsive gambler would? I seem to recall you calling this one a 10-15 bagger? How far off are you so far? Enough for me to believe you were doing nothing more than shooting in the dark...

I hope you do well with this one man, I really do, i hate to see anyone lose money on their investments. I just think it is absolutely foolish to invest in anything based on rumours and heresy instead of real research...
Old 01-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
bigluv
Confirmed User

If you take stock advice from gfy you deserve what you get.

And if you're going to play pimp and tell people what to buy, then
you should at least have the guts to come clean at the end and
admit you were wrong. Certain famous thread in mind.
bigluv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #32
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
I seem to recall you calling this one a 10-15 bagger? How far off are you so far? Enough for me to believe you were doing nothing more than shooting in the dark...
next time read better, the title of thread is:
Penny stock that will be worth about 10$ in a two years.

Its actually almost one bagger in a three months. You dont know nothing about me and you are calling me "to be shooting in the dark"? Get a real....
Of course, I had my fair share of suckers (more then winners), but I also had few X baggers (which usually made it big time for lost investments) in microcaps and you dont find me to brag about both of them actually.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #33
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
I like this thread
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #34
Fabien
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post

SHIT
By the way, who bought some ZNGA
Fabien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #35
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
anyway here is another stock pick: PFHO
I bought a bit recently, my average price is 90 cents.
They did in Q3 0,09 cents EPS, annual EPS is 0.235. book value 0,93 and cash of 0.44 share, eg. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PFHO.PK+Key+Statistics
Buy on the bid, as the trading is with big spread and you will have to buy otherwise for a premium with ask order.
this one today hit 4 bucks, closed at 3.5. alerted here at 90 cents. you can make money with penny stocks. classical example of:

Quote:
the thing with penny stocks is, you have to buy good companies with 40-50 percent growth on yoy basis. there will be some mises in few cases, therefore lost of 50-90 percent on investment, but other two and more baggers will make for it..

anyway SPIN.OB hited almost 2 bucks some times ago, now its for 1.38, while its going to have a big growth in the following Q.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
Fob
Confirmed User

wow, nice picks! What is your opinion on buying Facebook stocks?
Fob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #37
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Sounds like teomaxxx was fairly genuine in offering a decent investment opportunity.

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #38
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Sounds like teomaxxx was fairly genuine in offering a decent investment opportunity.
based on what though? he didn't say why it was going up, there was nothing to go on including stock history so it remained a shot in the dark.

i'm not completely against micro cap investing, i look into it from time to time myself, but if you make your investment decisions based on what your buddies or on some guys word and skip the research part? You get what you deserve.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #39
biskoppen
Confirmed User

The stock is hardly traded
Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #40
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Stay away from the pink sheets
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #41
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
based on what though? he didn't say why it was going up, there was nothing to go on including stock history so it remained a shot in the dark.
Based on fact, which i wrote here, that both companies are going to grow over 50 percent year their net earnings in 2012.

Some more interesting thing about SPIN.OB, main stock of this thread:

Quote:
CEO recently refused to take 1 milion shares (around 5 percent of ownership of whole company) in stock compensation he rightfuly earned and instead converted his 1 milion loan into the company shares with a price close to the 104 week high. Yeah, and he almost work for peanuts despite being main founder...thats a real class. Participating only if the upside is good....His job is to sell his 20 percent ownership sometimes for big bucks, not pennies.
Did anyone see ever something similar on WallStreet?

Quote:
....but if you make your investment decisions based on what your buddies or on some guys word and skip the research part? You get what you deserve.
I completely agree.

Last edited by teomaxxx; 05-16-2012 at 02:31 PM..
Old 05-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #42
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Stay away from the pink sheets
Then wait for my third pick in this thread. Its slowly coming ...
Old 05-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #43
HandballJim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
that stock does not have enough volume to trade
Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #44
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
Want to know which penny stock will go up?

The one that is pumped by a paid promoter.

It has nothing to do with management, financials, assets or anything else.

Last edited by epitome; 05-16-2012 at 08:08 PM..
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #45
$5 submissions
I help you SUCCEED

Industry Role:
What's the volume on this puppy?
$5 submissions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #46
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by $5 submissions View Post
What's the volume on this puppy?
Really low. According googlefinance Avg. 27k shares a day. It would take me 3 days on average to get out of this stock. So, "if the shit hit the fan" I wouldnt be able to get out without significant lost, even despite being significantly up before.
Thats another big risk with penny stocks. One day you wake up , "shit hit the fan" and you have no way to get out without taking 50-70 percent loss. It happened me this year with some small company and their FDA approved product - only later FDA recommend not to use that product. You wake up and just realize, WTF is that agency about? Maybe big pharma boys were pushing their agenda. Now that small company is on the way to BK.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:58 AM   #47
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
PFHO - this one today hit 4 bucks, closed at 3.5. alerted here at 90 cents. you can make money with penny stocks. classical example of:

anyway SPIN.OB hited almost 2 bucks some times ago, now its for 1.38, while its going to have a big growth in the following Q.
well, the main pick of the thread isnt doing so well as i would expect, its for 1.06 after disappointing 2Q result, but hey i have still one and half year left and its still significantly up from start of the thread.

the second pick - PFHO, hitted recently 6 bucks and its now for 4.52 and i wouldnt be surprised to see it double again. so at least i will get one stock which will be worth 10 bucks in this thread

My new third pick is CDOC, another company growing over 50 percent on yoy basis.
current price 6.7 cents, PE around 2, undervalued because of its bad balance sheet and heavy debt load.
Market Cap 5 milions and debt around 15 milion.
Company is under restructuring plan, which is progressing well as their main products has a lot of success and company cutted a lot of its expenses. Recently they announced a lot of new contracts, including Lockheed MartiN.
CDOC doesnt file audited results, but the plans are to be a SEC reporting company next year again.
CDOC is growing revenues and net income around 50 percent year on yoy basis so far, while the best seasonal Q are just on the way - 3Q and 4Q, which could mean a big jump in share price. Their growth should them help to obtain a better refinancing of their debt and therefore improve balancesheet.

Last edited by teomaxxx; 08-20-2012 at 07:03 AM..
Old 04-29-2013, 08:01 AM   #48
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Small recap of my stock picks in this thread:

SPIN.PK, hitted 2 bucks sometimes last year only to fall back all the way to the low of the year 35 cents, now its for 46 cents. At the beggining it really looked this could be a 10x bagger as everything went according their plan only to crash later. Now the company is in the process of turnaround. I am not sure, if they will be able to manage it.

PFHO, this is already 10x bagger from my first post here before 14 months and its going to hit 10 bucks sometimes next month after 1Q results. This company is going to make something like 1.2 usd EPS this year and if market for smallcaps wasnt stupid and recognized that companies growing over 100 percent on YoY basis should attach higher PE then 10, despite they are usually highly illiquid like PFHO. With PE 20 PFHO could be easily 20-25 usd stock this year.

CDOC, alerted at 6.7 cents and high of the year 16 cents. This one isnt going to be 10x bagger for sure as the company despite good growth is being robbed with high dillution of their shares for debt swaps which are then sold on the market therefore suppresing CDOC stock price. Thats why the company has PE 2.5 with stock price 10 cents, despite growing over 50 percent on yoy basis. Buy low, sell high, thats the meme with this company.

The thing with micro-caps or pinksheets is, you can easily find out companies which are going to double, only to crash a bit later. You never know how their bussines will evolve in longer term...another thing is always buy on the bid and sell on the ask.

so here is another pick:

BNLB, nutritional supplements, current price 9 cents, PE 3, growing over 50 percent on yoy basis and its going slowly to expand worldwide. if they can manage expansion and attract some higher valuation it could go up easily few times....
Old 04-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #49
HandballJim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This penny stock is a winner for April LOTE
Old 04-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #50
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
What's bagger?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >