Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #1
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
I went surf fishing

...today but did not have any luck catching anything. The dogs enjoyed running up and down the beach and chasing the waves. I came in when it started raining.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I always wonder why you don't bring a point & shoot camera and post pics; it sounds like you go to cool places. Sound scenic
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #3
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
I always wonder why you don't bring a point & shoot camera and post pics; it sounds like you go to cool places. Sound scenic
Because he doesnt do shit. He makes up stories to make others believe he has a life.

Anybody else would catch a fish and say hey check out this fish I caught. Or check out my dog.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #4
clickity click
So Fecking Bummed

Industry Role:
Thanks for the status update.
clickity click is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:13 AM   #5
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
no pics ?

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:23 AM   #6
nico-t
emperor of my world

Pigshit.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:37 AM   #7
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Oh sorry to hear man... what a shame. But still looking for your updates, hopefully you will have more luck tomorrow.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #8
HollywoodRevenue
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
...today but did not have any luck catching anything. The dogs enjoyed running up and down the beach and chasing the waves. I came in when it started raining.
hey where id you go fishing ? i love surf fishing..its peacefull and i dont get sea sick
HollywoodRevenue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #9
Va2k

Industry Role:
Where were you at? I Love surf fishing so does my mom.
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #10
Plutocracy
Pluto: Planet or Doggie

Industry Role:
pics please ;)

Empireamateurs.com

Want to make a boatload of cash?
Click here and get started TODAY
Plutocracy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #11
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
you could buy some fresh fish at the nearest fishshop
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:40 AM   #12
_Richard_

Industry Role:
we demand pics with green shoes
Old 10-21-2014, 09:33 AM   #13
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

He can't post pictures because his computer won't recognize his camera when he plugs it in because he's always running in safe mode.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:57 AM   #14
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth View Post
He can't post pictures because his computer won't recognize his camera when he plugs it in because he's always running in safe mode.
Ah, good point.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 12:42 PM   #15
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungus View Post
Where were you at? I Love surf fishing so does my mom.
The area I live in has two major rivers...multiple creeks...multiple lakes...and I am three miles from the bay and open ocean that has miles and miles of beach. I live in a fisherman's paradise.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #16
bushwacker
Confirmed User

Quote:
The area I live in has two major rivers...multiple creeks...multiple lakes...and I am three miles from the bay and open ocean that has miles and miles of beach. I live in a fisherman's paradise.
No , you live a shitty little trailer. PATHFINDER.
bushwacker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #17
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacker View Post
WTF? You think that even if he did live in a trailer there is no way it could be near two major rivers...multiple creeks...multiple lakes...and three miles from the bay and open ocean that has miles and miles of beach; in a fisherman's paradise?

You must be some kind of an idiot.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #18
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Chesapeake Bay?

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #19
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
Chesapeake Bay?
Winchester Bay.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Winchester Bay.
Ah, complete opposite end of the country.

Winchester bay, why that's the area I passed through in 1982 on my way to LA. I cut west from the I5 at Eugene and hit the 101, then took it all the way south.

Very nice part of the coast there.

CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:49 AM   #21
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushwacker View Post
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:32 PM   #22
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
Ah, complete opposite end of the country.

Winchester bay, why that's the area I passed through in 1982 on my way to LA. I cut west from the I5 at Eugene and hit the 101, then took it all the way south.

Very nice part of the coast there.
Going down 101 is slower than I-5 but is a much more scenic drive.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #23
Va2k

Industry Role:
Quote:
That still didn't answer my ? lol I am in Virginia wanted to see maybe we hook up to go fishing!
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #24
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungus View Post
That still didn't answer my ? lol I am in Virginia wanted to see maybe we hook up to go fishing!
I am about 3,000 miles away...opposite coast.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #25
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Quote:
Going down 101 is slower than I-5 but is a much more scenic drive.
You better believe it is. On that trip I enjoyed the I-5 all the way from Vancouver BC, and by Eugene I was ready to see some ocean views. Hey, I was 19, it was 1982, I had three weeks off from my bar job to kill, a grand in my pocket, was in my hot 74 Chevelle, and had my 16 yr old nephew along for the ride. What was the hurry? :D

My only regret, now that I've read some of your posts, is I forgot to take my fishing gear along with me on that trip.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >