Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-10-2014, 02:21 AM   #1
Boner Party

Industry Role:
Is FrogHost, Arvixe, or Site5 any good for hosting?

Tell me what you guys know about...

FrogHost

Arvixe

Site5
Old 08-10-2014, 02:29 AM   #2
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
havent heard anything bad about them, just check if they do adult, and i think all will be good

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #3
Boner Party

Industry Role:
have you heard anything good about a particular host?

i host with a company affiliated with froghost and theyve been awesome, but i need more storage space.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:36 AM   #4
Boner Party

Industry Role:
namecheap any good?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:07 AM   #5
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Bump for you, Namecheap doesn't allow adult, BTW
Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:10 AM   #6
fris

Industry Role:
site5 wont allow adult, curious why you want shared hosting

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:50 AM   #7
bagfull
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Arvixe allows adult, I use them on 5 blogs, I would go with the business plan
The cheaper plan to many other people on it and real slow.
bagfull is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #8
Boner Party

Industry Role:
fris - small sites, embedded videos and pictures only, don't need a dedicated setup.

where's your work hosted? have a good suggestion?
Old 08-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1215 View Post
fris - small sites, embedded videos and pictures only, don't need a dedicated setup.

i dont use shared, just dedicated (yellowfiber) and vps (linode)

fris is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
armysmoke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I use Arvixe and have no issues.
armysmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #11
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1215 View Post

Froghost is run by the same guys that own Hawk Host, been using them (Hawk) for some of my sites for about 5 years and I love them.

I don't personally use Arvixe but I've heard good things about them.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #12
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
I have had a shared account with Arvixe since January. I have had absolutely no problems to speak of.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:19 AM   #13
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

We have a completely custom Wordpress platform. We'ed love to speak to you about it on the telephone.

Contact us initially via e-mail: [email protected]

See how fast www.BoysForBreakfast.com loads for you....we can make all your sites load just as fast.

We also offer two options:

1. You pay us a monthly fee and we act as your hosting and support.
2. You allow us to host a small webcam whitelabel banner on your site in exchange for hosting and support.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:36 AM   #14
Denny

Industry Role:
Anyone use Crocweb? I'm considering getting an account there.
Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #15
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can highly recommend Certified Hosting - they are great and support adult websites.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:13 AM   #16
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinsc View Post
I can highly recommend Certified Hosting - they are great and support adult websites.
their shared plans are slow and oversold
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 02:33 AM   #17
fris

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBreakfast View Post
We have a completely custom Wordpress platform. We'ed love to speak to you about it on the telephone.

Contact us initially via e-mail: [email protected]

See how fast www.BoysForBreakfast.com loads for you....we can make all your sites load just as fast.

We also offer two options:

1. You pay us a monthly fee and we act as your hosting and support.
2. You allow us to host a small webcam whitelabel banner on your site in exchange for hosting and support.
http://www.vpscheap.net/

yours? or do you just use them.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >