Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Newbie Here - Hello All

Hello everyone I am new to GFY but not new to the industry. I have been around for quite some time. I finally signed up to GFY and want to introduce myself to the community any and all help is very appreciated thanks in advance.
Ike Lowrey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Lowrey View Post
Hello everyone I am new to GFY but not new to the industry. I have been around for quite some time. I finally signed up to GFY and want to introduce myself to the community any and all help is very appreciated thanks in advance.
wrong forum, enjoy your first fail
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
lol well thanks ... where should I post my introduction and greeting to the members of this website? Thanks in advance.
Ike Lowrey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Presnus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Welcome to GFY!
Presnus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Thank you ... any advice to share ... all is appreciated thanks in advance.
I would be primarily offering content to sell or license but primarily would be interested in selling the content exclusively. Straight BG, BBG, BGG, Solo, GG, POV, Creampie, Swallowing, Anal, Group, Interracial.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
Chosen

Industry Role:
Welcome to GFY
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen View Post
Welcome to GFY
Thank you ... Any advice ... thanks in advance
Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #8
GARY LEE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hard part of the industry your in. Good luck with it all.
GARY LEE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY LEE View Post
Hard part of the industry your in. Good luck with it all.
Thanks ... any advice
Old 09-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #10
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
welcome to the zoo, don't feed the trolls and you'll be fine
Old 09-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #11
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinsc View Post
welcome to the zoo, don't feed the trolls and you'll be fine
Thanks for the nice acceptance guys, well appreciated.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:14 AM   #12
40obfam
Bite my shiny metal ass!

Industry Role:
Welcome to GFY
Old 09-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #13
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40obfam View Post
Welcome to GFY
Thank You
Old 09-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #14
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
go to main forum there you can get more go fuck yourselfs
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
Ike Lowrey

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
go to main forum there you can get more go fuck yourselfs
lol ok thanks
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >