Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 08-05-2013, 12:33 AM   #1
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Expert Programmer And Designer Needed Full Time

Hi,

I'm looking to hire someone who is both an expert web programmer and designer.

Here are the requirements for this job:

- You must be a man, this job is NOT open to women.

- You must be able to speak fluent English

- You must be able to easily and efficiently handle complex java, php, api, iframe and html tasks.

- You must have a full understanding of java, iframe, php,html,api,etc.
Any tasks related to these things should be easy for you to do.

- You must have the ability to design complex landing pages, complex squeeze pages and banners of any size,

- You must have the ability to install and design membership and pay sites.

- You must be able to format sales letters and perform similar tasks.

- The hours are flexible but this is a full time job so you must be available for 30-40 hours per week.

- You must be available to do this job for at least the next 3 months.

- You must have a skype account.

I am ONLY looking for VERY serious people who are EXPERTS at performing these tasks..

If you are interested then please leave your skype username in this thread and I will contact you very soon to set up an interview.

Keep in mind that we run dating sites not adult sites.

Thanks.

Evrad

Last edited by ESAW; 08-05-2013 at 12:35 AM..
ESAW is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:17 AM   #2
Mikex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi,

I am pretty much sure that we are eligible for this job. Our company employs developers and designers, we have more then 30 employs.

Developers has passed very strict tests, all of them are senior developers. We want to make sure that we are employs good, reliable programmers. As a company we have some standards and rules, we want to give quality services, not like freelancers, take a money, take project and disappear for a while

I can provide you some samples we did, to check our designes. Also if you want to test developer, you can give us a task and time we will do it ASAP.

All my contact info are in signature, so feel free to hit me. Looking forward to hear you.

Regards!

Email: mike at quantox dot com
Company site: Quantox.com
Mikex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikex View Post
Hi,

I am pretty much sure that we are eligible for this job. Our company employs developers and designers, we have more then 30 employs.

Developers has passed very strict tests, all of them are senior developers. We want to make sure that we are employs good, reliable programmers. As a company we have some standards and rules, we want to give quality services, not like freelancers, take a money, take project and disappear for a while

I can provide you some samples we did, to check our designes. Also if you want to test developer, you can give us a task and time we will do it ASAP.

All my contact info are in signature, so feel free to hit me. Looking forward to hear you.

Regards!
I prefer to deal with someone directly NOT a company.
ESAW is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
OnanistsCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello,

Check out this thread: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1117438

I developed everything you see there EXCEPT for the design. But even with the design i gave very specific instructions to get it like you see it, i just make this distinction as usually well skilled coders lack the "marketing" side of the game which at the end, its very important when you are coding promotional tools, members area front ends, etc... Lets say i know how to sell, not only code ;)

I had built traffic, coded members area, affiliates area, affiliates tools, processor integration, traffic tracking, servers management, etc... And that's only for the paysite side itself which you can easily check ( i can create you an account on sites and affiliate program... ), then i used to work for a top security consultant company so i developed low level networking protocols implementations, linux kernel modules, different types of crawlers/robots, anyway, i done lots of things in the past... Some of them a long time ago so i'm not that into them anymore but there are things you learn you never forget ;)

Not sure what you need, but your request seem very clear, specific and for the way you describe it challenging, and that's what i'm for, for challenging INTEGRAL full time projects, so... if you want you can reach me at [email protected] to continue talking by email and let me know a little bit more what you need?

Peace!

Selling PaySite + Program + Tons of Promo Content + Hybryd TGP + Everything you need to start quick, jus focus on pushing traffic :P https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1071451

**** GREAT OPPORTUNITY! I SAY IT ;) ****
OnanistsCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:33 AM   #5
mirobit

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAW View Post
Hi,

I'm looking to hire someone who is both an expert web programmer and designer.

Here are the requirements for this job:

- You must be a man, this job is NOT open to women.
Can you please explain why the job is not open to women? Looks like you only need a programmer/designer... Or does the job involve acting or something similar?
Old 08-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #6
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnanistsCash View Post
Hello,

I developed everything you see there EXCEPT for the design. But even with the design i gave very specific instructions to get it like you see it, i just make this distinction as usually well skilled coders lack the "marketing" side of the game which at the end, its very important when you are coding promotional tools, members area front ends, etc... Lets say i know how to sell, not only code ;)
sorry I'm only interested in someone who is both a great programmer and designer.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
OnanistsCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAW View Post
sorry I'm only interested in someone who is both a great programmer and designer.
No problem bro If anytime time interested on a programmer, just let me know..

My two cents on this one.. In my (lack of) experience dealing with lots of GREAT programmers in my line of work as a coder and GREAT designers when it came to sites/front ends/interfaces designs i might had requested, its is practically impossible to find out one with both GREAT skills... Or even close to each other... As at the end... those are two very different lines of work and both have lots of things to learn every day, so kinda difficult that a programmers says: "Hey, i will stop my research on X stuff to learn a little bit more of photoshop...", the same goes the other way round ;)

That's when you actually have to finish requesting the job done to a studio, which has a two man team ( the great designer and coder ).

But again, in my (lack of) experience, if there is something i learnt is that there is always someone out there that can make that job done that you thought you or anybody else couldn't do... So, good luck on your for sure tough seek =) And if you find one, stick to it! ;)

Peace!

PD1: Lastly... In (my lack) of experience, its not that bad to actually make two good designer and coder work together, as, off course if they can get each other, they can come out with really good stuff as they might learn even greater things from each other ;)

PD2: LOL, how do i love this theorical stuff =) anyway, good luck with the seek, all this shit i wrote was not meant to get the job btw, LOL, just to point out this thing i had always seen, good programmers rarely have designing skills ( at least to the level of being able to open photoshop and make that kick ass interface they might have very clear in their minds ), and on the other hand, designers with a very creative mind and lots of great designs in mind have no fucking clue of how making them functional.... So at the end, when i seek something like this, i don't loose time and go to a studio that i know have great coders and designers OR i try to figure out on the specific project i'm working on what is more important for the project success, the coding part of the design part? and i will stick to the one very skilled on one field and just the necessary on the other one to to at least guide someone else you might hire eventually to give form to what your selected skilled employee done...

PD3: Good coders are far more difficult to find than designers.

PD4: At the end all these i wrote up is meaningful as at the end... marketing/traffic is always king LOL =P So make sure you know how to market your stuff before spending much money ( Great ones cost... ) on coder/designer ;)

PD5: Who the fuck asked my opinion on the ability to find an equally skilled excellent programmer and designer?? oh! no one... fuck! two unnecessary cents mode off!!

Selling PaySite + Program + Tons of Promo Content + Hybryd TGP + Everything you need to start quick, jus focus on pushing traffic :P https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1071451

**** GREAT OPPORTUNITY! I SAY IT ;) ****
OnanistsCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #8
ArcherJanvier
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi There Evrad,

If you have not already found someone, I would very much like to talk with you about this.

My Skype Name is: archer.janvier

I have been working with internet for well over 15 years now.

I am an expert level coder in the scripting languages you have listed.

I actually started in hardware many years ago - so I am also educated in Unix server systems and their setup/maintenance.

I am a native English speaker and male.

Hit me up on Skype when you get a chance.

Archer
ArcherJanvier is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherJanvier View Post
Hi There Evrad,

If you have not already found someone, I would very much like to talk with you about this.

My Skype Name is: archer.janvier

I have been working with internet for well over 15 years now.

I am an expert level coder in the scripting languages you have listed.

I actually started in hardware many years ago - so I am also educated in Unix server systems and their setup/maintenance.

I am a native English speaker and male.

Hit me up on Skype when you get a chance.

Archer
I've added you on skype.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #10
ESAW
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm urgently looking for someone.

Please leave a message here if you're interested
Old 08-23-2013, 05:03 AM   #11
rapidworkers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We do have a team of expert web designer..

If you are still looking for your project let me know

Please add me up on skype at sameer5721 to discuss further..

Thanks
rapidworkers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >