Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
AMessOfPHP

Industry Role:
Software engineer, web/graphic designer looking for fulltime (or close to it) work

Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to see my work. I won't post it here because I have mainly worked in gaming and people I know might freak out if they find out I'm looking to get into the adult industry.

I've been developing sites and games since 1998. I've mainly worked in massively multiplayer and social gaming. I am currently working for a sports scouting agency but my boss is kind of a jackass and thinks sites should like like teenage girl myspace pages. Dude is killing me with his suggestions.

So why did I get out of gaming? Well, in the past 5 years the market changed and it's considerably tougher to sell a product. It will get worse and worse as app stores and free games continue to flood the market. Gaming sites are shutting down left and right due to a lack of advertisers (spread too thin) so I decided to get out while I could.

I develop in "everything web" - html, php, javascript, cold fusion, and I've worked with the Flash Communication Server and Shockwave Multiuser Server (for gaming). I publish stand-alone software and mobile/tablet apps as well.

My goal is to find a job where I can use my skills to make you money, not cost you money. I don't want to just be a web designer. I am capable of creating powerful applications.

So anyone interested - email me and I'll send you some links to my work.

[email protected]

Last edited by AMessOfPHP; 03-09-2013 at 11:22 PM..
AMessOfPHP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
software engineer & graphic designer ?
php & cold fusion ?

not saying you can't do that but ... a lot of "hiring nerds" get in a "not hiring" mood when you mix those around.

kind of like when you goto McDonalds and ask the guy for extras on your burger and he gets a little frustrated. You don't want to confuse them.......
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >