Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:39 AM   #1
marc OH

Industry Role:
Make up to 15.000 USD per month by promoting ComputeNext channel

How you make money.

The ComputeNext Marketplace offers a tiered commission model to pay channel partners a recurring revenue stream over the full duration of the solution lifecycle.

Channel Partner Agreements can be scaled to a limited term, or set to an auto-renewal arrangement.

Your COGS of a given deployment is based on the pricing offered by the individual provider multiplied by the scale of the deployment.
All pricing in the marketplace is passed through from each provider, and is in parity with that provider?s direct pricing. So your customers cannot get a lower price from the same provider by going around you and purchasing direct
No minimum quota or solution requirement?as your account generates revenue, you earn your commission
ComputeNext does not control or filter the pricing from any of our providers?you see the same prices that we see.
All resources in the Marketplace are ?a la carte?, so take the time to ensure you have considered all the components required to fulfill your customer?s need(s).
You are free to sub-contract other agents or organizations, as your commissions will always be tied with revenue generated through your account

Questions/Feedback?

Marco van den Akker [email protected]
Cloud Evangelist
Computenext Inc.

For the promotion I search also partners. Feel free to drop me a note.
marc OH is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-12-2014, 01:57 AM   #2
adpanel

Industry Role:
Very impressed, do you have any examples?
adpanel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-16-2014, 08:17 AM   #3
marc OH

Industry Role:
Certainly except the fact I am not able to post the powerpoint here.
Would it be easy to share it with you.
If you can mail me at marco @ computenext . com I sent it over to you.

Seeing forward to your reply,

Marc

marc OH is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2014, 06:19 AM   #4
marc OH

Industry Role:
Bump - would you double your income before the summer is ending. DM/PM/Post/SPAM me with your questions.

Old 07-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #5
marcush
Confirmed User

bump bump and good luck!
marcush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >