Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
U.S Hookup site for sale 16 million members.

We are selling our dating/hookup site iDateLocals.com.
Recently we migrated our database from our previous domain to our new domain.
The database is comprised of 80% U.S members,10,000 UK and also 10,000 other domains

ALL MALES ONLY!, this listrs works on any adult site.

Due to ongoing personal issues, i am selling the website along with the full 16 million members.

I have provided my bank statement showing website funds for the last year (74,603.00 GBP GBP = 127,824.35 USD).

The new domain is in the development stages, the payment processor is already integrated, however the site requires extensive work.

The site also has over 2,000 female profiles (to increase user interaction and signups)

I must make it clear this site is not fully functional and is not trading the funds above we're made via sexsearch (mailing to our members database) sales ratio 1: 20 accounts PPS 100$, as we are an affiliate of there's we we're building funds to develop the website.

If you are a serious bidder then contact me at [email protected] alternatively via skype stephen.smith601

I look forward to the site, and database going to a good home.
[IMG][/IMG]
Idatelocals is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:15 AM   #2
fumy

Industry Role:
Can you send me some more informations please.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:11 AM   #3
NARob
Confirmed User

Interested. Please email more info. Site seems to be a ripoff of sexsearch. What was the old domain?
NARob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:05 AM   #4
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
mails replied to.
Idatelocals is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
MSeagal
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
interested email me all details please mseagal @ gmail dot com
MSeagal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #6
Capsie
Stacker of Chips

Industry Role:
When did it go from 1:3000 to 1:20?
In feb you posted here conversions were horrible for this same program. In that same thread on your first message that you have been with Sexsearch for years, but on this thread your first post back in March of this year, you said your new to the dating industry. Not trying to sound like ass or anything. I know somebody who would be interested if everything was all good.

Last edited by Capsie; 07-08-2014 at 11:28 PM..
Capsie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Hello Capsie,

Yes you are correct.
At that current time the affiliate program we we're using the conversions had more than significantly dropped , at that point we changed affiliate programs.

I do not get into the business of naming and shaming, as i have had previously good relations with that program.

We are able to show extensive proof of 1:20 on our new affiliate program.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:24 AM   #8
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
according to alexa your site has no traffic
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:58 AM   #9
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
:stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
according to alexa your site has no traffic

Please read the post correctly

''Recently we migrated our database from our previous domain to our new domain.''

-----

I must make it clear this site is not fully functional and is not trading-so there will be no traffic...

****The sale is for the database, along with the domain and the site that is approx 25% built.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:04 PM   #10
Capsie
Stacker of Chips

Industry Role:
Talked to OP earlier on icq.. Was a misunderstanding on my part and he cleared it up for me pretty quick. Anybody that has interest in this area give him a holler!
Capsie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:59 AM   #11
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsie View Post
Talked to OP earlier on icq.. Was a misunderstanding on my part and he cleared it up for me pretty quick. Anybody that has interest in this area give him a holler!
Old 07-10-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
adultchatpay
Let's Make Money

Industry Role:
this looks nice. i am sure you are looking at $xxx,xxx?
adultchatpay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #13
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultchatpay View Post
this looks nice. i am sure you are looking at $xxx,xxx?

Yes that is correct.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #14
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Due to the high price of our members list , we are giving webmasters the ability to purchase small email samples from our Database so you are able to clearly see the conversion ratio on your program we are then able to move forward with the correct price.

Make no mistake we do intend to sell our database to the highest bidder for the fairest possible price.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:15 PM   #15
MSeagal
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
bump for idatelocals- solid
MSeagal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #16
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
2 months statistics -affiliate program Sexsearch.

Last edited by Idatelocals; 07-18-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Old 07-19-2014, 12:17 AM   #17
kumanaz

Industry Role:
I made 3 deals with Idatelocals and MSeagal (this is one user with 2 accounts in gfy) and it was horrible.

Just don't trust this person!
kumanaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #18
Mark730

Industry Role:
Unfortunately, I entirely agree with everything kumanaz said.

I deeply regret having ever gotten involved with Idatelocals and advise anyone else to stay far away.

Now you've been warned by two of us who have done deals with Idatelocals. Keep in mind we've got nothing to gain by warning you.

If you choose to go ahead anyway, down the road it's very likely you'll be remembering this post and wish to God you had taken our advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumanaz View Post
I made 3 deals with Idatelocals and MSeagal (this is one user with 2 accounts in gfy) and it was horrible.

Just don't trust this person!

Last edited by Mark730; 07-21-2014 at 10:47 PM..
Mark730 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:05 AM   #19
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
thanks for the heads up
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #20
kingdezign
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
thanks for info ;-)
kingdezign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >