Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Website security scanning, MySQL Injection testing, XSS, much more

Worried about site security? Have you been hacked in the past? Spot On Tech Support, LLC is offering security scanning of your domains for $30. This is a complete security audit with recommended fixes for the found issues. We give you a full .pdf that shows all listed vulnerabilities with links. We do NOT and WILL NOT post the results in public view or show the file to anybody else and each is downloadable from our server from a private link or we can e-mail them to you.

We don't use skiddie programs or free scanners, only enterprise-level security auditing tools.

If you have your issues checked over by your programmer and want a re-scan, it's just $15.

If you want a monthly scan, recurring scan multiple times per year or if you have more than 3 domains I'm willing to toss out a 20% discount after the first domain/scan.

If you don't have a programmer and need one to fix the vulnerabilities, please let us know! We can handle that for you with a discount given from the scanning price!

To sign up or for more info, contact me on ICQ or drop me a line! [email protected]

Last edited by SpotOnTechSupport; 07-27-2012 at 01:44 AM..
SpotOnTechSupport is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
hostmyxxx

Industry Role:
Do you check at code level or as a regular user?
hostmyxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hostmyxxx View Post
Do you check at code level or as a regular user?
We run it as a web user with no login privileges just like a hacker would when they scan for vulnerabilities. If you need security checking at a file level, I'd be more than happy to do that as well.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
anal4ever
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Used the service of BrownLeopard, quick service and very helpfull with giving tips and solving issues! double thumbs up and glad there are still good people around that offer good service for a low fee
anal4ever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #5
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anal4ever View Post
Used the service of BrownLeopard, quick service and very helpfull with giving tips and solving issues! double thumbs up and glad there are still good people around that offer good service for a low fee
More than happy to help!
Old 07-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bumping. Have some free scheduling slots. Locals and other clients have most evenings tied up for checking so if you want scanned, let me know! If you don't care about your site security, that's on you.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
alf6300
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey BrownLeopard
sounds like a nice offer and a bump for you.

Any reference that you are allowed to share with the consent of your client? Or anyone here who has used the service and is ok to share his/her experience?
Old 07-31-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf6300 View Post
Hey BrownLeopard
sounds like a nice offer and a bump for you.

Any reference that you are allowed to share with the consent of your client? Or anyone here who has used the service and is ok to share his/her experience?
What kind of reference are you looking for? If you'd like to see what a sample report provides I'll make site with WordPress, run a scan against it and provide the .pdf here.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
alf6300
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownLeopard View Post
What kind of reference are you looking for? If you'd like to see what a sample report provides I'll make site with WordPress, run a scan against it and provide the .pdf here.
Thanks for the reply.
That would be helpful, but I am thinking more of some previous customer that used your service and is willing to publicly say it (obviously without disclosing any info about what was found, just a generic "good service")

good luck, i like the business model
Old 07-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf6300 View Post
Thanks for the reply.
That would be helpful, but I am thinking more of some previous customer that used your service and is willing to publicly say it (obviously without disclosing any info about what was found, just a generic "good service")

good luck, i like the business model
Sure thing! More than happy to! https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=19090968&postcount=4

Ok, yeah, I was being a bit snarky and I do apologize (I think I've been reading the main forums too much). Toss me a site of yours and I'll give you a basic scan. It won't show the file paths to the vulns (that's be $30), but I can give you a summary of threats.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #11
Vapid - BANNED FOR LIFE
Barterer

Industry Role:
Do the latest versions of acunetix output pdfs now
Vapid - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-01-2012, 05:31 AM   #12
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorist View Post
Do the latest versions of acunetix output pdfs now
Actually yes it does.

and as far as your edited network mapping part, if the site's host has an insecure network, that's beyond what I can help them with since I don't work for the company. If you want to toss bad ICMP pings at them, have at it.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #13
anal4ever
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I actually got 2 pdf's with high detail info, fixing some issues atm and BrownLeopard has been very helpfull with assisting me with questions. Gonna use him again for a rescan if i have fixed my issues, tbh best 30 bucks ive spend in a while. Remember a few years ago i got a massive attack wish i had his service back then! (Damn you brown where, where you when needed! ;) ).
anal4ever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #14
SpotOnTechSupport
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bumping thread. New signup page: http://spotontechsupportllc.com/scanning-agreement.html

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >