Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
D-Money
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Looking for sponsors for our Ad Tech party with Slick Rick, MIke Posner and naughty By Nature

For those that don't know, I retired the Players Ball and decided to cross over into mainstream. This year I've penetrated the biggest non adult shows by throwing the biggest parties they've ever seen.

If you're looking for a great way to get seen and pick up biz, I'm throwing a party next month is NY for Ad Tech, http://www.xposure2011.com

Opportunities to get a copy of the RSVP database are available, everyone wants this list.

And then in January, the Affiliate Ball during the Affiliate Summit.

Hit me up if interested
info at affiliateball.com
Old 10-24-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
fris

Industry Role:
big move, more profitable, good luck dman

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
dad0n
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
VEry very nice...looking forward to the Affiliate Ball experience in New York!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
bDok
Confirmed User

Smart move with going to mainstream with your parties.

If I show my players card can I still get in?

OG.
bDok is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
D-Money

Industry Role:
I will at least send the RSVP link to all Players Card holders but won't have the venue accept them.

Soon I will have a new "Players Card" for my mainstream events. So for my existing card holders I will offer a new one once those are ready. Maybe in the next year I will get those new cards going.

Also doing awards soons, like the Big Woody's. I think the Woody's won't be as appreciated in mainstream, so I need to nerd it down a bit. LOL

We have a buy 1 get 1 free deal with my mainstream events if anyone is looking to make a huge splash. The Players Ball was a big deal back in the day and these mainstream events are already as big as the Players Ball was in it's prime. RIP Players Ball, you won't be forgotten.

Got 2 Ad Tech parties and an Affiliate Summit party, all before April 3rd.

hit me up if interested - info at affiliateball.com
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >