Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:mad Anyone here use PHP MyVideoBlog?

This fucking guy fucking fell off of the fucking face of the fucking earth, and the fucking script is totally fucking inoperable.
http://www.phpmyvideoblog.com/

Does anyone have an interest in obtaining an update to the script to fix the issues with the adult tubes it pulls from?

Not certain what to charge yet, and it would be only for existing owners (so there would be no piracy issues). If you are interested just leave a reply with your contact info in this thread and when I have more details I'll contact you.
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Use the CyberSEO plugin and you'll be alright
Old 09-26-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Use the CyberSEO plugin and you'll be alright
i was going to try that last year in August, but i missed the special you were running by one day because i was waiting on a reply to a question i had about the product..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:18 PM   #4
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
i was going to try that last year in August, but i missed the special you were running by one day because i was waiting on a reply to a question i had about the product..
Excuse me, what was the question?
Old 09-26-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Excuse me, what was the question?
You had a special that ran till the 31st

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1116885

On the 27th:
I had a question where I wanted to buy the single edition to try out for a day or two in order to decide if I wanted the unlimited edition. (What I wanted to know was if I did that, if I would get the amount I paid for the single edition credited to the later purchase of the unlimited edition)

On the 31st:
You posted a music video, and told people to hurry up, but did not respond to my sales question. When I saw that you had made a post but did not answer my question, I replied on the same day pointing out that you had not answered my sales question from 4 days prior...

On the 1st:
You answered my question and then told me the special was now "inactive" and that I missed it.

I was a little aggravated by that, because the delay that caused me to miss the special was not due to any fault of my own and I would have purchased the unlimited version. That situation really did not give me a great 1st impression.

I am sincerely not trying to be a prick here. but seriously, look at it from my point of view as a customer.

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 09-26-2014 at 12:43 PM..
Old 09-26-2014, 01:13 PM   #6
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Ah, I see. There are no specials now, but as a member of GFY you can use the "GFYMEMBER" coupon to get 15% discount.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:07 AM   #7
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ah, I see. There are no specials now, but as a member of GFY you can use the "GFYMEMBER" coupon to get 15% discount.
I guess you're missing the point of where my irritation is...

Given the opportunity, most reputable companies would apologize for the mistake they made and then honor the discount if they were the reason for the delay...
Old 09-30-2014, 12:25 AM   #8
Naughty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I guess you're missing the point of where my irritation is...

Given the opportunity, most reputable companies would apologize for the mistake they made and then honor the discount if they were the reason for the delay...
Or honor the original deal for a half of its price instead of 15%.

We were partially interested for a client of ours who is a professional video blogger, but i agree with N-P and will look elsewhere.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:04 PM   #9
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
Or honor the original deal
you would think...

Anywhoo.. I should have a price figured out for the update to fix the phpmyvideo plugin soon.. (1-2 days)

a couple people hit me up on icq, anyone else that is interested, just let me know.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:00 AM   #10
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
most reputable companies would... honor the discount if they were the reason for the delay...
no response?

I am purchasing a tube script today. i need to buy something in the next few hours... I will purchase yours if you can honor the original deal.

You can let me know here, via icq (see sig) or via email:
admin(at)naughty-pages(dot)com

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 10-01-2014 at 08:03 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #11
wizzart
scriptmaster

Industry Role:
Never use open source script if you want secure site.
wizzart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #12
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzart View Post
Never use open source script if you want secure site.
however, when it's encrypted and the person disappears, there is no way to fix it, leaving you fucked. i.e.: links organizer..
Old 10-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #13
XXXBizXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm having the same issue with that plugin. waste of $$$
XXXBizXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >