Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Clay
Confirmed User

Has anyone here seen the new Ikea Bekant conference table?

I love desk and office-stuff and I was super excited to get a BIG conference table for my dining room and just make it an office, but Ikea stopped selling their Galant conference table, i wanted this http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/7c58a8...6326c_view.jpg but they dont make it anymore :0(

So now they are going to be selling something called the Bekant and its square, and it looks like this
http://www.ikea.com/jo/en/catalog/products/S29006271/

has anyone seen it and know if its good? I hate the square.
was also wondering when itll be sold in the USA.
Clay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
R u fukn seriouz
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:57 PM   #3
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Just got this new bed, I like it more than my girlfriend does.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #4
sandman!

Industry Role:
Old 09-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #5
Matt 26z
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
The first one is 1950's style. Not bad, but definitely polarizing in terms of taste. If you like that then search Craigslist for "1950s table" or "vintage table" or whatever.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:13 AM   #6
scarlettcontent
www.scarlettcontent.net

Industry Role:
hot hot hot

Scarlett Content - Adult Content Provider - High Quality Adult Stock Content for your Websites, Mobile Media and Print.

Over 3 Million Images (14,000 photo sets) over 5000 Videos - Many Niches, US-2257, Awesome Prices.
Over 40 years in the adult industry.

[email protected] Follow us on twitter.
scarlettcontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:21 AM   #7
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Just got this new bed, I like it more than my girlfriend does.

genius!
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:11 AM   #8
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So let me get this right.. you got super excited over an Ikea table?

What happens when you look at some highend stuff? Jizz ya pants?
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:46 AM   #9
Clay
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfap View Post
So let me get this right.. you got super excited over an Ikea table?

What happens when you look at some highend stuff? Jizz ya pants?
I dunno I guess I figured its a webmaster board and people here have home offices so thought I'd ask. Maybe some people have bigger offices with an employee or 2 and i'd get an idea on the work setup they use.

crazy me to ask a webmaster work setup question on a webmaster hangout huh?
Clay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:24 AM   #10
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok got it. That makes more sense.

I have desks and computers, then people work at the desks on the computers. Actually ,Some a of my desk are Ikea hope that was helpful.
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #11
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Fuck are they discontinueing galant altogether? All our desks are galant, if that's the case i need to stock up
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:04 AM   #12
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
how much for this new "table" ??!?

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:05 PM   #13
Clay
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
Fuck are they discontinueing galant altogether? All our desks are galant, if that's the case i need to stock up
Yeah they're completely discontinuing Galant. I loved the Galant conference table and was all set to buy it then saw its gone.

stock up if you can
Old 09-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #14
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
Why? They look cheap as hell and costs more than you could get custom built and maybe even from hardwood:
http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/ca...kspaces/18960/
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #15
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
My buddy bought a bunch of shit from there, looks nice but have seen a glue gun/hammer & nails in his hands doing repairs

I'm pretty simple, nice computer chair, glass topped computer desk, 5.1 surround, file cabinet, HP All In One Printer.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #16
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Why? They look cheap as hell and costs more than you could get custom built and maybe even from hardwood:
I don't know - we just used galant at the start and now there's like 9 or 10 desks like that in the office. I'd want them all the match.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:00 AM   #17
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I dunno I guess I figured its a webmaster board and people here have home offices so thought I'd ask. Maybe some people have bigger offices with an employee or 2 and i'd get an idea on the work setup they use.

crazy me to ask a webmaster work setup question on a webmaster hangout huh?
Yep people use a desk/table but to get 'super excited' over one?
I'm only fucking with you .

I am off to Ikea this weekend though, kid needs a desk, so I shall see if they still have the Galant, to see it in all it's glory!
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:59 AM   #18
Clay
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
The Galant desks are really nice in person. They look very clean and uncluttered and the materials are good.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >