Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
agora

Industry Role:
Adult Advertising Sales Partners / Networkers needed

Do you have a lot of experience in soliciting advertising from adult businesses that seek to market their goods or services?

Are you self-motivated?

Http://www.adultagencyads.com is seeking to build an informal partnership with a entrepreneurial-inspired group, or a freelancer / independent contractor who has lots of experience and knowledge solicting adult advertising for media placements online.

We are seeking an independent contractor who is sufficiently well connected to generate new business in the placement of adult advertorials and other advertising for adult websites.

We would split the fundraised amount on from new business clients in Toronto on a 60% - 40% basis - Please note - we need the 10% to cover basic administrative costs.

Our independent contractors are required to have a Skype account.

Thus if you sell and ad valued at $1000.00, you would be entitled to $400.00
agora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
iLegitimateSells

Industry Role:
I am interested!

I am interested in your offer, I am willing to dedicate up to 90% of my time working and will get you the out come you want as we both get what we want. You can contact me on Skype @ i_r00t_ or just reply on here and we will work something out.
iLegitimateSells is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
agora

Industry Role:
Cool.. I was not able to locate your Skype contact details though. Could you send it to management @ adultagencyads.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLegitimateSells View Post
I am interested in your offer, I am willing to dedicate up to 90% of my time working and will get you the out come you want as we both get what we want. You can contact me on Skype @ i_r00t_ or just reply on here and we will work something out.
agora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
iLegitimateSells

Industry Role:
Here

The actual name is

i_r00t_ aka P3RL it says I stay in Iceland I do believe, I am not sure why it didn't show up, let me log in really quick
iLegitimateSells is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #5
iLegitimateSells

Industry Role:
Or you could always give me your Skype, I am logged in right now and I could add you.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >