Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 10-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
:2cents Wordpress bulk editor: seo friendly timesaver

First of all hi to all you webmasters out there.

My name is Jimmy Chung and i am co-developer of a new wordpress plugin called "WP Bulk Editor". I'm not sure if there are a lot of webmasters on GFY using wordpress, but a friend referred me to GFY, so here i am.

I won't be doing a massive salespitch, since i am a webmaster too, and i hate reading heaps of text myself. So in short:

We developed a very very userfriendly plugin to bulk edit wordpress posts and pages. You export by clicking 1 button, you open excell (or any other xls editing program), and you can edit, add, remove, change, find/replace etc the most important fields of ALL of your pages/posts straight away. Use it once, and you will notice how fucking fast you can work. Use it to update old posts, add new posts, update you seo tags, keywords, change stuff around. 1 button to import again and boom you are golden. Can also be used to backup a site, work offline, etcetcetc.

Find out how: WP Bulk Editor

Oh and feedback is appreciated! We would love to continue developing this and adding more features for paying customers in the near future!

And if you REALLY hate reading, here's a little video with me whistling while working:

Im available for questions here, or just pm me!
wpbulkeditor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
nice tool!

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Thanks! There are a lot of so called bulk editor plugins but none of them actually work. This one is easy, clean simple.

You dont have to be a coder or some wizzkid.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Lets bump this up there.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
We have a special offer right now: just $7 for unlimited domains and a lifetime of updates!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
notauniquename

Industry Role:
Pm me or email me at Isnowballmywife. Its gmail. I want the 7 lifetime deal
notauniquename is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #7
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notauniquename View Post
Email coming up!
Old 10-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #8
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notauniquename View Post
Email sent with the download link for the $7 offer.
Please note that this is a limited time only offer before it gets back to the regular price again. Thanks!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #9
schiz
Confirmed User

I'm interested in the $7 deal. schiz <at> schiz dot info
schiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #10
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Interested in the $7 deal

ceo <at> webigniter dot com
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #11
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz View Post
I'm interested in the $7 deal. schiz <at> schiz dot info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Interested in the $7 deal

ceo <at> webigniter dot com
You both should have the downloadlink to the special offer in your inbox now.
If not, please check the spamfolder
Old 10-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #12
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Got it, thanks
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #13
equalspequals

Industry Role:
Looks good, I might have to give it a try
equalspequals is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalspequals View Post
Looks good, I might have to give it a try
If you do you will love it im sure!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #15
schiz
Confirmed User

Thanks. I'll give it a whirl tonight.
schiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #16
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz View Post
Thanks. I'll give it a whirl tonight.
Great! Love to hear what you think of it!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #17
wpbulkeditor

Industry Role:
Its weekend and time to bump this.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:27 AM   #18
postalsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump for a good tool
postalsex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #19
secureizef
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
nice deal
secureizef is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >