Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
arock10
Confirmed User

Part-time work needed ASAP

Posting this for someone, please respond to their email or icq below if interested. They have done great work for me in the past.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I know it's a bad time of the year to be looking for work! I unexpectedly became unemployed and need a part-time job. If anything looks interesting to you below please contact me ASAP. Thank you very much and happy holidays!

I?ve been working in the Adult Entertainment Industry doing site and content management for more than twelve years and I?m looking for part-time work. I?m normally awake early in the morning and that helps me to get production completed without distraction, as well as reaching the European market earlier in the day. I have a very secure Home Office Network with Private Web Server for uploads and downloads and multiple IP addresses based in the USA. I?m interested in assisting others with their sites utilizing my experience and one that would allow me to continue to work from home.
I have worked with several different companies promoting exclusive content (pictures and video) via Tube Sites, thumbnail galleries and blogs. Within the last year, I?ve started utilizing Social Media and found them to be valuable tools for marketing. I established accounts with Twitter and Google+ (I no longer have Facebook account for Adult Entertainment) with a good number of followers. I?ve used various submission software to streamline posting; I?ve also performed manual entry of posts to different sites.
I managed a network of Thumbnail Galleries and tube sites, where I created custom galleries, scaled photos for thumbnail posts, created previews for movies, posted picture and videos, collected membership fees for posting to the network, updated the sites using different scripts, recruited affiliates to join the network, performed quality control on posts and found new trades for the network.

Most recently I managed a group of tube sites and a network of blogs in which I obtained legal movie content from several sponsor programs, both pictures and videos, processed the videos into clips, and wrote titles and small descriptions for each. I uploaded each movie, adding tags, categories and other attributes as needed for search engine optimization. I added the content to blog posts as well as social media posts. The sites and blogs were updated as new content became available.
If you have a position available for me, please contact me at [email protected] or on ICQ # 619617455.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >