GFY Rules and Regulations!
GFY has always been a place for free and protect speech. Allowing adult industry professionals the ability to share insight and knowledge, as well as getting to know each other and network.
We want everyone to enjoy themselves, but make no mistake. If we feel you are getting out of hand we have no qualms about banning your ass.
Follow these simple rules:
- No "spamming" of other ADULT Industry boards, or any other board/forum with the intent of stealing GFY members. Linking to another forum/board in attempt to steal members from GFY will be grounds for immediate banning. This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.
- No SIG spamming. Posting with intent of only to drawing attention to you sig with either text or an image will be considered SPAM. This type of spam will generate a warning, second violation will result in a ban. Abuse will not be tolerated. You want to announce something you are selling, put it in the Buy and Sell forum. You are announcing something for your program put it in the Program Announcement section. Program Announcements placed in the Fucking Around and Program Discussion forum are reserved for GFY Advertisers. Want to advertise, you can email me.
- Signature rules. Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 lines of text. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Yes there is a reason this is so big. Also putting your text in a cell and making it look like a button is against the rules. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more than 3 lines of text. Over the top sigs will be deleted without warning!
- Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the issues and the bullshit. ANY WHOIS information is considered public information, it is not considered personal information. So don't bitch at us if you put your home address as your personal info on WHOIS.
- Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!
- Racial slurs and use of racial slurs will result in a banning. Racial slurs will no longer be tolerated in any format.
- Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites. Calling someone a Pedo, Referring to them as a Pedo, Stating they promote Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on GFY. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.
- Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that shit here!
- False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
- Insinuations Meant to Do Harm Any insinuations made in an attempt to do harm to a person (personal attack) or business, shall be grounds for immediate banning.
- One username allowed. Fake usernames will be immediately banned. If it is determined that a user has circumvented the banned user terms laid out below and re-registered with a second username to access the board. The user will have the original banned username deleted!
- Company Announcements One program announcement or company announcement is allowed in the main forum (Fucking Around & Program Discussion) for non-advertising companies. Future announcement or new posts must be placed in the Announcements forum. First offense will come with a warning, second offense will result in the banning of your company URL on GFY.
Due to the large volume of Fansign threads, and the spam level abuse of some, here are the fansign rules at GFY.
- Your 'announcement' thread has to have at least one fansign in the first post. The fansign must be for one of the big posters or moderators on GFY.
- Your fansigns must be completed in no less than three days, and you must do at least 20 of the first posters to the thread.
- They cannot be computer generated or simple text that could have been computer generated. That is pure spam. They need to have texture and variation to them, in other words, it has to be totally obvious to anyone that they are hand made.
- There cannot be any conditions to making a sign, such as you must signup for an affiliate program.
If you do not like the rules, don’t do fansigns and there are plenty of girls who really want the publicity, and will follow the rules.
Posting Contest Thread Rules:
Posting in Contest Thread Rules:
- No 'most posts in a thread contests'.
- Contests cannot run more than 5 days.
- No more than 3 contests can be running at a time on GFY.
- Only top advertisers can run contests. All contests must be cleared through me before they are posted. Any contests not cleared will be locked.
- Max 50 posts in a contest thread by one person.
- No one registered for less than 90 days can participate in a contest thread.
- No back to back posting.
- We reserve the right to determine if you are a bot.
***Rules violations will lead to nickname banning
Banning schedule is as follows:
1st violation - Banned for the remainder of the month of banning
2nd violation - 3 month banning
3rd violation - BANNED FOR LIFE
If we ban you for LIFE, the answer will always be NO you can not come back. If you can't play nice after three opportunities then you can't play nice at all, we don't want you here.
GFY is a network of industry professionals. We all like to have our fun and enjoy shooting the shit and talking the occasional trash to each other. If you see anyone in violation of these rules please contact a MOD immediately, you will not be called out in any way, in the end the MODs can not see everything and we appreciate everyones help in keeping the peace. Please email gfyadmin @ adult.com with any violations, and questionable post.
GFY is under the protection of Section 230 of Communications Decency Act