Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
pvh
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
:2cents Old Tube Website with 300k+ uniques/mo

Hello!

Circa year ago (february/march 2016) I have purchased a big tube website with 40k+ uniques daily. Since I had 0 experience site quite quickly started to fall in google rankings. In last 4-5 months I'm paying ~200$ monthly for seo but see no real increase in traffic.

Long story short website fell from 40k+ uniques/day to 10k+ uniques/day but the traffic is incredibly stable every day. Current revenue is about 150€/mo, used to be about 700$ or more.

Website has its custom made script for adding videos from different tubes, my programmer made it hubtraffic friendly as well. Moreover site has admin panel where you can quickly delete DMCA videos, change video's description, tags etc.

Site: pornvideohunter.com

I bought it for 5000$, but since it requires someone who know the business am willing to sell it for 2000$ and treat the whole thing as unsuccessful attempt... Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me on pornvideohunter[at]gmail.com (for more details, screens etc.) Please mind the transaction will be made via professional escrow service (f.e. escrow.com).
pvh is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
thommy
Registered User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvh View Post
Hello!

Circa year ago (february/march 2016) I have purchased a big tube website with 40k+ uniques daily. Since I had 0 experience site quite quickly started to fall in google rankings. In last 4-5 months I'm paying ~200$ monthly for seo but see no real increase in traffic.

Long story short website fell from 40k+ uniques/day to 10k+ uniques/day but the traffic is incredibly stable every day. Current revenue is about 150€/mo, used to be about 700$ or more.

Website has its custom made script for adding videos from different tubes, my programmer made it hubtraffic friendly as well. Moreover site has admin panel where you can quickly delete DMCA videos, change video's description, tags etc.

Site: pornvideohunter.com

I bought it for 5000$, but since it requires someone who know the business am willing to sell it for 2000$ and treat the whole thing as unsuccessful attempt... Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me on pornvideohunter[at]gmail.com (for more details, screens etc.) Please mind the transaction will be made via professional escrow service (f.e. escrow.com).
oh my dear god - where should i start to explain what you all made wrong?

1st of all: a website with 40 k unique visitors per day and only 700+ income per month???
where did this users come from? Afganistan?

2. I think I have not seen a slower page in a while. Donīt know if itīs your server or the script. And yes google likes fast sites.

3. SEO does not help you against your technical issues. I donīt know who you gave the 200 but you should better kick his ass because the loading time of this page should be the first he had to see if he have only a small clue how google works.

4. But the worst what happens here is that a tonn of site is not only copying your site 1to1 - for me it looks like they are using your bandwidth too.

JUST SEARCH FOR SOME OF YOUR TEXTCONTENTS IN GOOGLE


and you will see how many idiots out there got your complete content for much less than 2000.

I am sorry to tell you that - but this site is not worth a penny.

Greetings

Thommy
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #3
pvh
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2
Thanks for your reply. My programmer tried to speed up te website and it might work slower if you are not from europe. When it comes to traffic 13% US, 27% IN,9% ID, 4% DE and other lower. The reason for quite low earnings was probably bad advertisement placement so my fault.

However site was (used to) rank well in google even better before I bought it so perhaps someone who knows more about how to rescue a website like this would be interested.
pvh is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:33 AM   #4
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Puta Madre Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Posts: 8,076
yes very slow...
bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:02 AM   #5
thommy
Registered User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvh View Post
Thanks for your reply. My programmer tried to speed up te website and it might work slower if you are not from europe. When it comes to traffic 13% US, 27% IN,9% ID, 4% DE and other lower. The reason for quite low earnings was probably bad advertisement placement so my fault.

However site was (used to) rank well in google even better before I bought it so perhaps someone who knows more about how to rescue a website like this would be interested.
the point is that you canīt speed up a site when the content is stolen in REALTIME from hundreds of this pirate idiots what are using your content to rank and producing DC.

google is full with your results but unfortuantely they do not point to your domain.

it is quite tricky and hard to get rid of this content thieves and nobody knows if that site is getting back into ranking after that work is done.
the only value on that page is the text content because all videos are just embedded and the script does not look like something special. but this textcontent is burned from the copiers. so all your activities about SEO and tunig the server where wrong actions. if you would spend this time and money to fuck the fuckers you would not have this problem.

but that is one of the reasons why the job of a successful webmaster canīt be done anymore by a newbie. sorry to say that but I would never reccoemd a newbie to put his hands on an existing project of that size. The bad boys out there are too smart to beat them with no knowledge.

I am really sorry that you had to learn this lesson by such a hard knock out because I can read between your lines that you donīt want to do anything else as to make some money in a fair way.

I hope someone with the time and compentence will make you a respctable offer or helps you to repair that.

greetings

thommy
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 06:25 AM   #6
Mr.Fiction
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Free Speech Land
Posts: 9,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
if you would spend this time and money to fuck the fuckers you would not have this problem.
What is your solution for this webmaster? You want him to spend his time sending DMCA messages, or what do you suggest he do? These automated blogs can create 100,000 new sites on 10,000 new domains in the time it takes him to send 100 DMCA takedowns.
__________________
Don't be lazy, protect free speech: ACLU | Free Speech Coalition | EFF | IMPA
Mr.Fiction is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #7
thommy
Registered User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fiction View Post
What is your solution for this webmaster? You want him to spend his time sending DMCA messages, or what do you suggest he do? These automated blogs can create 100,000 new sites on 10,000 new domains in the time it takes him to send 100 DMCA takedowns.
for what do i need a DMCA ?
sure you can (and should) do it because the domain at least is burned after it.
but if you are smart enough to know how this stupid written programms are working you can load everything you want on his server and he will eat it (at this point i will stop more explainations because i like to keep some of this surprises for me in case i would ever need them again)

and believe me a guy who had SUCH an experience will never touch a server from you again.

you have to keep in mind, that this idiots are mostly using a third party software to steal something BECAUSE they do not have an idea and the knowledge how to make a sucessful website. and THIS missing intelligence is their weak point and make THEM to victims.

there ARE indeed several ways to prevent and fight against this bullshit but sure i understand that in this kind of "war" a newbie is completely lost.

greetings

thommy
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:51 PM   #8
bmwracer41
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 350
Hey Thommy

Fantastic comments..You seem really smart

would love to talk and discuss possible opportunites


[email protected]

skype: ross.bleustein
__________________
TRANSDOLLARS.COM - home of the award winning - TRANS500!

2016 XBIZ AWARD WINNER! TS SITE OF THE YEAR TRANS500!
2016 XBIZ AWARD WINNER! TS RELEASE OF THE YEAR KAITLYN GENDER!

skype: ross.bleustein
bmwracer41 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #9
thommy
Registered User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany
Posts: 85
thanks for the compliment.
i am not smart but 20 years adult internet experience should make one a bit wizer.
smart means: to not make a mistake - wize means: to not make a mistake again :-)

greetings

thommy
__________________
Need traffic ??? Get it from www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:53 AM   #10
Adultentertainmentnl
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 25
Hello Pvh,

Feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to explore opportunities with this website.
__________________
Contact info Skype/Mail:

Info -at- adultentertainment -dot- nl
Adultentertainmentnl is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
website, site, videos, quickly, uniques/day, traffic, tube, 40k+, 5000$, hubtraffic, requires, panel, friendly, pornvideohunter.com, admin, dmca, delete, change, tags, description, bought, 2000$, screens, mind, details
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright Đ 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.