Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
XXXFree.com Celebrity-Nude.com TeenSchoolGirls.com - FOR SALE - premium adult domain names

We have 3 domain names for sale that have been registered to the the same person since 1996. Can include content. Can include 1 year of FREE web hosting.

XXXFree.com
Celebrity-Nude.com
TeenSchoolGirls.com

Go to "ebay.com" and enter one of these domain names in the search bar to get more informatin on the domain names.

Good Luck...
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
FreeFastHost
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,602
$100k for XXXFree.com?

I'll give you $2k for it (what it's really worth).
FreeFastHost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
mafia_man
Confirmed User
 
mafia_man's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: icq#: 639544261
Posts: 1,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFastHost View Post
$100k for XXXFree.com?

I'll give you $2k for it (what it's really worth).
__________________
Porn Programmer
Bitcoin => Paypal/Ukash/Paysafe Card exchanges

Buying South-East Asian (Thai/Philippines/Laos/Cambodia/Indonesia) content.

admin =at= pornpayout.com
mafia_man is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
About 5 years ago I had an offer on it for $150,000 and another for $200,000 but back then wasn't interested in selling. I see MUCH worse domain names on ebay for up to $21,000,000 so, I know the domain names I have are worth in the $100,000 to $200,000 area. At one time without ever advertising the site I have over 100,000 per day. The server the site was on crashed about 6 months ago and just moved the site to another server and even with being down for 6 months is get about 217 unique visitors per day and the site has only been back up for a few days. I would keep if for rhe traffic but gettin out of the adult business and don;t need the site any more. For ONLY $2K I can wait for the right buyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFastHost View Post
$100k for XXXFree.com?

I'll give you $2k for it (what it's really worth).
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
Rothstein
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Frostburg, MD
Posts: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlParty View Post
About 5 years ago I had an offer on it for $150,000 and another for $200,000 but back then wasn't interested in selling. I see MUCH worse domain names on ebay for up to $21,000,000 so, I know the domain names I have are worth in the $100,000 to $200,000 area. At one time without ever advertising the site I have over 100,000 per day. The server the site was on crashed about 6 months ago and just moved the site to another server and even with being down for 6 months is get about 217 unique visitors per day and the site has only been back up for a few days. I would keep if for rhe traffic but gettin out of the adult business and don;t need the site any more. For ONLY $2K I can wait for the right buyer.
Rothstein is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Domain names relisted at lower price.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
beks001
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,731
Lol 21M is retarded if believed. Lmao. I would've taken 150k n ran. Even back then.ha
beks001 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
PornMD
Mainstream Businessman
 
PornMD's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlParty View Post
About 5 years ago I had an offer on it for $150,000 and another for $200,000 but back then wasn't interested in selling. I see MUCH worse domain names on ebay for up to $21,000,000 so, I know the domain names I have are worth in the $100,000 to $200,000 area. At one time without ever advertising the site I have over 100,000 per day. The server the site was on crashed about 6 months ago and just moved the site to another server and even with being down for 6 months is get about 217 unique visitors per day and the site has only been back up for a few days. I would keep if for rhe traffic but gettin out of the adult business and don;t need the site any more. For ONLY $2K I can wait for the right buyer.
What other people list their names at makes absolutely no bearing on actual value. None. In fact, eBay auctions are the biggest evidence of that.

Anyways, face it - you turned down $200,000 and now at best you're probably looking at $x,xxx, maybe sniffing the $10,000s if you manage to find a really motivated buyer, which in adult these days is not easy. You lost $190,000+ through greed.
__________________
Lots of domains (mostly mainstream) for sale starting at $99 each - contact me
PornMD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
I don't know why you keep telling me about domain pricing. Last I checked this is a free country and I can ask what I want for a domain name. There is no law against asking too much at first and if it doesn't sell I lower the price and eventually will hit that price for someone that thinks that is "THEIR" price and it's sold and everone that waited lost out on a good domain name. I've been dealing with adult web sites for over 15 years and I was at one time V.P. of New Product Devleopment at an all adult publicly traded interent company and I've built several multi-millon dollar producing web sites. The first site I ever built back in 1996 made over $1,200,000.00 within the first 6 months. I'm offering FREE hosing for one year with all the domain names on one of my dual quad core Xeon servers and Some sites I'm offereing FREE custom dating software with the FREE hosting. Their NOT just domain names. I'm giving up on the adult domain names I've had since 1996 and going in to an online auction web site, a restaurant discount program, a business to business networking site and a social networking web site and just don't have time for the adult sites anymore. I also have AdultWebmaterNetwork.com TheWebmasterNetwork.com that haven't been updated in about 12 years and may plan to get them going again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PornMD View Post
What other people list their names at makes absolutely no bearing on actual value. None. In fact, eBay auctions are the biggest evidence of that.

Anyways, face it - you turned down $200,000 and now at best you're probably looking at $x,xxx, maybe sniffing the $10,000s if you manage to find a really motivated buyer, which in adult these days is not easy. You lost $190,000+ through greed.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #10
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Domain names relisted at lower price. and also have InternetSwingers.com up for auction.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
mafia_man
Confirmed User
 
mafia_man's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: icq#: 639544261
Posts: 1,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by PornMD View Post
What other people list their names at makes absolutely no bearing on actual value. None. In fact, eBay auctions are the biggest evidence of that.

Anyways, face it - you turned down $200,000 and now at best you're probably looking at $x,xxx, maybe sniffing the $10,000s if you manage to find a really motivated buyer, which in adult these days is not easy. You lost $190,000+ through greed.
He didn't lose anything because that story is simply not true.

If I got a 200k offer on any of my names, I'd bite the fuckers hand off.
__________________
Porn Programmer
Bitcoin => Paypal/Ukash/Paysafe Card exchanges

Buying South-East Asian (Thai/Philippines/Laos/Cambodia/Indonesia) content.

admin =at= pornpayout.com
mafia_man is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #12
arock10
Confirmed User
 
arock10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlParty View Post
I don't know why you keep telling me about domain pricing. Last I checked this is a free country and I can ask what I want for a domain name. There is no law against asking too much at first and if it doesn't sell I lower the price and eventually will hit that price for someone that thinks that is "THEIR" price and it's sold and everone that waited lost out on a good domain name. I've been dealing with adult web sites for over 15 years and I was at one time V.P. of New Product Devleopment at an all adult publicly traded interent company and I've built several multi-millon dollar producing web sites. The first site I ever built back in 1996 made over $1,200,000.00 within the first 6 months. I'm offering FREE hosing for one year with all the domain names on one of my dual quad core Xeon servers and Some sites I'm offereing FREE custom dating software with the FREE hosting. Their NOT just domain names. I'm giving up on the adult domain names I've had since 1996 and going in to an online auction web site, a restaurant discount program, a business to business networking site and a social networking web site and just don't have time for the adult sites anymore. I also have AdultWebmaterNetwork.com TheWebmasterNetwork.com that haven't been updated in about 12 years and may plan to get them going again.
cool so buy $200k domain name, get a thousand bucks in free hosting. You do realize it is not 1996 and that adult barely exists any more
__________________
peakbucks.com - Micro Niche Femdom, JOI, and Feet Paysites ~Hundreds of FHGs and hosted videos~
gfy -at- aswebsolutions -dot- com ~ eye see u 295369830
arock10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #13
PornMD
Mainstream Businessman
 
PornMD's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGirlParty View Post
I don't know why you keep telling me about domain pricing. Last I checked this is a free country and I can ask what I want for a domain name. There is no law against asking too much at first and if it doesn't sell I lower the price and eventually will hit that price for someone that thinks that is "THEIR" price and it's sold and everone that waited lost out on a good domain name. I've been dealing with adult web sites for over 15 years and I was at one time V.P. of New Product Devleopment at an all adult publicly traded interent company and I've built several multi-millon dollar producing web sites. The first site I ever built back in 1996 made over $1,200,000.00 within the first 6 months. I'm offering FREE hosing for one year with all the domain names on one of my dual quad core Xeon servers and Some sites I'm offereing FREE custom dating software with the FREE hosting. Their NOT just domain names. I'm giving up on the adult domain names I've had since 1996 and going in to an online auction web site, a restaurant discount program, a business to business networking site and a social networking web site and just don't have time for the adult sites anymore. I also have AdultWebmaterNetwork.com TheWebmasterNetwork.com that haven't been updated in about 12 years and may plan to get them going again.
There once was someone with a domain that was worth maybe $150k-$200k at the time. He wanted $250k. I brokered it because I had the perfect contact for it. That contact said $250k BUT over 12 months OR $150k upfront. Seller declined.

4 years later, the seller still has it and due to various factors, not the least of which is that adult has gone way downhill since, the name is worth maybe $80k tops.

But hey, it's a free country so that guy had every right to turn down the best offer he's every going to get for the domain. I'm sure he's happily sitting on that name still waiting for his $250k to show up, the money which he would have had as of 3 years ago.
__________________
Lots of domains (mostly mainstream) for sale starting at $99 each - contact me
PornMD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #14
Titan
Confirmed User
 
Titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: teencash.com
Posts: 1,057
Unfortunately none of those domains are probably worth more than $10k. Any domain with a dash in it isn't worth shit imho. I've seen domains listed for $100k+ on sedo and ebay that I wouldn't pay the registration fee for.
__________________
TEEN CASH - EXCLUSIVE TEEN NICHE REALITY SITES

Check out our Newest Site: Teen Porno Pass - Free Hosted Galleries, Flash Galleries, Tube Content, & Great Support
Sample Galleries: Movie Gallery 1 Flash Gallery 1 Pic Gallery 1
Titan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #15
mafia_man
Confirmed User
 
mafia_man's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: icq#: 639544261
Posts: 1,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
Unfortunately none of those domains are probably worth more than $10k. Any domain with a dash in it isn't worth shit imho. I've seen domains listed for $100k+ on sedo and ebay that I wouldn't pay the registration fee for.
But there's only one so it's worth $100,000.

</newbie thinking>
__________________
Porn Programmer
Bitcoin => Paypal/Ukash/Paysafe Card exchanges

Buying South-East Asian (Thai/Philippines/Laos/Cambodia/Indonesia) content.

admin =at= pornpayout.com
mafia_man is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Relisted domain names at a lower price and now with "best offer" option. It's a fool that sells something for less than what someone else is willing to pay, it a smart person that can get a full price value for an item. This is a free market country and anything is open to any price someone whats to pay for it. If I get full price it a good day any don't bash me for tring. If anything I would think all being in the same business I would be getting help from other webmaster to help sell these domains, I would do that for others. Hey, find me a buyer at full price and I will give a commission to whoever can get these sites sold. I don;t care, I willing to share if it helps sell them. Have a GREAT day guys... OH, BTW, I may have one or 2 more domain names coming up for sale soon.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #17
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Relisted domain names at a lower price and now with "best offer" option. Hey, find me a buyer at full price and I will give a commission to whoever can get these sites sold.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #18
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Welll this week Celebrity-Nude.com is getting a LOT of page views and there is already 1 offer in on it and several people that have it on their "watch list". This just may be the week this domain name sells...
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
WebGirlParty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 39
Domain names relisted at lower price. and also have InternetSwingers.com up for auction.
WebGirlParty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
flashfire
ICQ 1 6 7 8 5 3 4 9 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,454
I'd give you 10k for XXXFREE and I actually have the money
__________________
flashfire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.