GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Huge nsfw celebrity network for sale (26 blogs) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=971197)

adasitt 06-01-2010 10:24 AM

Huge nsfw celebrity network for sale (26 blogs)

Hello,
I decided to sell my nsfw celebrity network. There are 26 sites in network. All are blogs and all have content. Most of them has a uniqe design. I will not put all the sites here, simply leave your e-mail and I will send you the complete list of sites with traffic and pagerank details.
Here are some sites from network
bestnudecelebs.net
pamelaandersonnude.net
parishiltonnude.net
jenniferanistonnude.net
freecelebvideos.net
nudecelebritypictures.net
rihannanude.com
and more...

Total revenue of all sites: $1100/Month
Total traffic of all sites (This Month): 327.953 Uniqe - 1.280.970 Page Views

- How often do you update these sites?
I update them rarely, 1-2 times in a year.

- Where do you host them?
I host them on a few hosting companies. They use 250 GB traffic in a month. I pay around $50 for hosting. You can move all to the same hosting and decrease costs.

- How did you grabbed those domains?
I bought some of them via auctions
I backordered some of them
I'm a domainer so I followed some of them and grabbed when they expired.

- What are your traffic sources?
Search engines
Link exchanges among my own sites (You should re-arrange link exchanges among sites as I was too busy to do this and some sites has no outgoing links)
Link exchanges with other celebrity sites (I will give you detailed link exchange reports so you will know why you give a link to someone and vice-versa)
No paid traffic - No paid links for any sites. So you dont have to pay for anything.

- What is total revenue for all sites in a month?
$1100 (Avarage) - via Adult-Profit. I also use Adengage on some sites but I dont have proper stats so revenue from adengage and any other sponsors are not included in total revenue. Here are Adult-Profit screenshots (Please note that I bought(or created)/sold sites in last two years so revenue may be wavy):

Last three months
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/May-2010.jpg
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/April-2010.jpg
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/March-2010.jpg

3 random months from last year
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/January-2009.jpg
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/August-2009.jpg
bestnudecelebs.net/stats/September-2009.jpg

- What is your revenue source
My main revenue source was Adult-Profit. You should find another sponsor and change all banners and links. (Adult-Profit left the biz and I'm too tired to search new sponsors and give a try to them) I also used adengage on some sites. I will help the buyer to replace banners and codes via themes and databases. I never sold any plugs, traffic or links on any site.

Notes
- I will help the buyer to transfer the sites.
- I will help the buyer to replace ads via themes and databases
- Some sites are in sandbox, they will have more traffic from search engines soon.
- Better link exchanges among sites in network will help them jump first page on google and this should double the traffic.
- I will not list my celebrity network for sale at this forum in the future so make an offer if you are interested :)

Bid Starting: $7000
Auction ends: After 24 hours

Multiforum post

stonehammer 06-01-2010 04:52 PM

looks like the real deal !

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/bes...net/?src=ff-tb
http://siteanalytics.compete.com/jen...net/?src=ff-tb

NetHorse 06-02-2010 02:13 AM

Pretty good price, you should hit up some of the celeb program owners on here and make sure they're aware of this thread. :)

adasitt 06-02-2010 07:19 AM

Last 3 hours...

adasitt 06-02-2010 11:13 AM

Sale over, it's strange that nobody was interested in such a great deal :)

arock10 06-02-2010 12:33 PM

let me know if you change your mind

Blazing 06-02-2010 12:35 PM

Looks like a nice deal...

Nicky 06-02-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adasitt (Post 17202609)
Sale over, it's strange that nobody was interested in such a great deal :)

You have to give It some more than 24h man. Post on more boards and email big celeb sites owners and paysite owners etc

stonehammer 06-02-2010 05:45 PM

were u even serious in selling it, why would somebody posts a sale for only 24 hours

The Captain 06-02-2010 05:59 PM

isn't adult-profit closing down?

adasitt 06-02-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonehammer (Post 17203975)
were u even serious in selling it, why would somebody posts a sale for only 24 hours

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Captain (Post 17204017)
isn't adult-profit closing down?

The answer for the first quote is the second quote. The answer of the second quote was already in my thread.

I was planning of leaving adult biz for a while, when adult-profit closed down, I thought it's right time to leave the biz.

I already mentioned twice that new buyer have to change ad codes and find a new sponsor.

And why only 24 hours auction? There are still adult-profit codes on the sites and they dont count. I would either sell the network today or immediately change the ad codes to prevent losing money. Changing ad codes on 26 sites is not an easy job and it is nonsense to change them twice. The new buyer could change them the way he want. I liked adult-profit a lot, they earned me a lot of money, but it is a shame of them to give us only 1 day to change the codes.

I have an offer for 7K right now. If he fails to pay somehow, I will let you all know and you can still make an offer. It will not be an auction, I will just consider offers and if I like your offer, I will sell it.

Sam - Mr. Skin 07-21-2010 02:36 PM

If the sites are still for sale, please contact me to discuss.

Sam Rakowski
Phone: 773.269.3416
Skype, Yahoo, AIM: samski1977
[email protected]