GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   WANTED: Affiliate Marketing Rep (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=960089)

MrHits 03-24-2010 03:44 PM

WANTED: Affiliate Marketing Rep

iGallery/New Frontier Media Inc., is looking for someone with extensive marketing experience. If you are an affiliate sales person that can generate affiliates to send traffic to our network, we want to hear from you. If you have run an affiliate program, step the front of the line. You know what the deal is, but here is the skinny:

As our affiliate marketing rep, you will be responsible for generating affiliates that bring traffic and sales to our network of adult pay-sites and dating site. In addition you will guide the direction of the affiliate program. We have designers, programmers, money, and producers at your disposal to make your dream affiliate program and marketing tools a reality.

The position requires a broad range of online marketing skills and you will be responsible for web and affiliate marketing initiatives that span the company?s adult sites:

Ten.com is our flagship site, we also have several niche sites: Tenhookups.com, xtsy.com, juicytv.com, Vavoom.com, fuckfiesta.com, hometownhoneys.com, lesbianass.com, and many more. Exclusive content sites include: seemysextapes.com, BootyclapHQ.com, and more (you come up with the ideas, we will make it.)

Responsibilities include:

Developing and managing affiliate sales and marketing programs from both a technical and an account management perspective. This includes traveling to industry events to network and generate leads, building and maintaining relationships with affiliates and company vendors, and actively managing affiliate accounts daily in our backend system.

Developing and executing on sales and marketing strategies that increase and maximize sales, margin, product presentation, and customer satisfaction on company websites.

Developing and managing email marketing and online advertising initiatives for both customer and affiliate focused campaigns

Using internal metrics (website analytics, ecommerce sales data) and external research to execute daily on planning, analysis, and forecasting for sites, as well as for reporting on the results of web and affiliate marketing initiatives.

The TeN broadcast network reaches 250+ million (cable/satellite) homes. Imagine having the ability to promote your online initiatives on our broadcast network to drive customers to our online properties, or the ability to leverage our broadcast channels with affiliates to leverage traffic deals.

This is a great opportunity to get in with a company that has been around since the early days and is looking to grow, grow, grow! We have a lot of capital and we are looking to revitalize our business. A working history in the Adult Industry and a list of contacts befitting their experience is important. If you're willing to relocate to our offices in Boulder, Colorado please step to the front of the line, however I am willing to talk to all interested parties. If you have run an affiliate program before please step the front of the line as well!

Apply online now: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=497717

Jeremy Martinez
t 303.441.0958
f 303.381.0148

[email protected]

New Frontier Media, Inc.
NASDAQ: NOOF
www.noof.com
7007 Winchester Circle, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80301

MrHits 04-07-2010 07:58 AM

YO! If you will be in Phoenix email me: [email protected] call me: 303-501-0127 or AIM: inf0w0rld me so we can setup an interview appointment if you are interested in the gig!

TrainWreckContent 04-12-2010 08:43 PM

here is a bump for you sounds like a good oppurtunity

abcx 05-04-2010 10:21 PM

Contact me

Fucksakes 05-05-2010 03:39 AM

would love an oppertunity, I am sure its something I could do well with.. guess I need to work on that resume.