GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   yuvutu.com Amateur Tube site passes 6 MILLION uniques a month! DETAILS: (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=849289)

The Adult Broker 08-20-2008 03:02 PM

yuvutu.com Amateur Tube site passes 6 MILLION uniques a month! DETAILS:

yuvutu.com has exponentially grown into on of the biggest amateur tube sites in adult and has surpassed 6 million unique hits a month due largely to their vast selection of free content created and submitted by amateurs as well being translated into 5 languages with more in development.

They offer thousands of adult videos, sexy photos and adult blogs that can be viewed for free and yuvutu submissions run the gamut from missionary to lesbian, BBW, foot fetish, Bondage, Asian and much more.

With amateurs shooting for amateur surfers, it is an identifiable trait which in and of becomes a viral marketing opportunity for others on yuvutu to want to submit their own content.

yuvutu.com?s optimization keeps them within the top 1000 on Alexa. Additionally, the tube site doesn?t just offer videos, it offers a destination for surfers to come and blog, share information in the context of a social networking site. Comments, Private Messaging, Profiles, Video chat, People search engine, Forums and their newest addition, Videos in blogs. make this a social and viewing destination.

"yuvutu is one of the oldest adult tube sites and we are proud to have built a true user-generated content site created by a very international community of over 6 million unique visitors. We believe our philosophy of continuous development has delivered this success and will continue to deliver strong growth in the future both in terms of user base size and user activity." Says Steve Jacobs, co-founder of yuvutu.com

With yuvutu.com translated into 5 languages, it expands the audience reach and allows the surfer experience to stay sticky even longer. The webmasters and moderators who run yuvutu are also multi-lingual. Non-English speaking countries are massive content contributors in videos, comments and stories.

yuvutu.com takes a zero tolerance policy regarding copyright infringement since the day they launched. All submissions are pre-screened, not just for obscene content, but for copyright infringement as well which represents the vast majority of the videos that are rejected daily.

?At the end of the day, we respect those that view and those that are being viewed.?

Visit http://yuvutu.com
Contact Steve at: [email protected]

Mutt 08-20-2008 03:13 PM

from a quick look around the site that's a great site - a tube site that seems to be legit and innovative - now that it's been advertised on GFY i'm sure the same scumbag suspects will attempt to ruin it.

nice job yuvutu :thumbsup

borked 08-20-2008 03:38 PM

Nice language localisation. However, the titles on your ads aren't language aware... given that this is a revenue source, might want to localise them.

Good work and on building the user base

Klen 08-20-2008 03:44 PM

Nice,legit site with nice rank,this crush nophest theory how only ilegal tube sites have good rank and prove how stupid he is.I could buy some premium uploads there.

woj 08-20-2008 04:09 PM

looks good :thumbsup

Supz 08-20-2008 04:14 PM

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=224876

this one with the tampon is a little disturbing

Evil E 08-20-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 14638200)
Nice,legit site with nice rank,this crush nophest theory how only ilegal tube sites have good rank and prove how stupid he is.I could buy some premium uploads there.

I was not aware of the nophest theory, do you have a link?

The Adult Broker 08-20-2008 04:19 PM

Feedback is appreciated and yes, they have worked tremendously hard on this site to keep it legit and premier.

and they are great to work with! Let me know if you need anything or Steve direct.

thanks!

Paper_Amar 08-20-2008 04:32 PM

Congrats steve.

just dropped you an email, please hit me up when you have a minute or two

amar

VicD 08-20-2008 04:45 PM

yuvutu?? what does it mean??

bobby666 08-21-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicD (Post 14638424)

in german :) du fut du what's s.like: you cunt

steved 08-21-2008 01:07 AM

YuVuTu is a great site!

Been posting vids there for a while:)

MOxxx 08-21-2008 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VicD (Post 14638424)

You view too.

MOxxx 08-21-2008 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by borked (Post 14638164)
Nice language localisation.
Good work and on building the user base

Thank you :thumbsup

Klen 08-21-2008 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil E (Post 14638337)
I was not aware of the nophest theory, do you have a link?

He said how only ilegall tube sites have good traffic how nobody gives a damn about tube site with short length in one thread here.And this proves how surfers does give a damn.

The Duck 08-21-2008 04:45 AM

I have used Yuvutu for a long time!

Miguel T 08-21-2008 05:02 AM

Looks awesome.

CarlosTheGaucho 08-21-2008 05:29 AM

I see potential synergy..I'll try to propose something..

The Adult Broker 08-21-2008 03:02 PM

They have done a great job with this site, and translations too ;) Mo is the best!

Snap3 08-21-2008 03:12 PM

sexy, give it to me? :D

Manowar 08-21-2008 04:29 PM

Damn, that site looks legit and heavy filled