GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tracy - Fantasy Content (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=758447)

CuriousToyBoy 08-07-2007 08:51 PM

Tracy - Fantasy Content

I have pretty much left this alone.

But after the nice feelings and explanation from Tracy here:
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=757302

I felt even more inclined just to let it go.

That was until there has been NO responses to emails (daily), ICQ (many times a day) or telephone calls to her at home (last straw) - even with all the promises.

The last straw was I rang Tracy at home mid last week and some guy answered and said Tracy and her husband were out and he was looking after the kids. And it was not her Dad, or husband (Dan or Leroy - I get confused which is which), it was another guy. He gave me his name and told me they were out and he was babysitting for them.

Why is that an issue?

I fucked up my timezones and it was 2.30am in the morning in Washington State when I rang !

Who goes out at 2.30am on a week night and leaves their kids with someone who is also up and about at 2.30am ?

Who is REALLY the one with the drug or other claimed problem?

No money, but can be out at that time and leave the kids at home?

Or even if it was the husband and he was screening calls, he answered first ring right away, at 2.30am, wide awake.

Draw your own conclusions.

I hate getting fucked around, and hate even more being ignored, and HATE HATE HATE getting lied to.

It's not the piddly amount of money concerned, it's the principle. I have nailed people for less, as those with memories would more than bear testament to.

Lack of responses is disconcerting as the failed promises to keep in touch, as one's mind has time to wander.

One reply to any of the methods and this would not be an issue.

But now I am pissed.

I have a lawyer and collection agent ready in WA, and I have all home, personal and other pertinent details required to take action that has been suggested:
- Lawsuit for specific performance.
- Listing of claims against the credit records of all 3 family members concerned.
- Complaints to local authorities about business being undertaken and planning law concerns.
- Family and childrens services regarding the well being of the children.
- Criminal proceedings for intent to defraud and theft and dealing in stolen goods (the unlicenced content sold).

Go hard or go the fuck home.

So Tracy, I suggest you get back to me.

And in the meantime, anyone with claims please contact me with details and I think you will find the scope of what has been perpetrated is rather large, and maybe everyone might want on board.

At worse, I could help Tracy sort out the mess. ***IF*** I hear from her.

She owes me $400 for a hard drive she did not buy and the FedEx she did not send AND $300 or so for the content not delivered.

I feel for and will support anyone who does the right thing. The right thing is NOT being done.

I have even waited and referred to the call and what happened in emails and ICQ's - I have sat on it hoping she would come through with some sort of response.

But talk and no action, even to say I still cannot help, is just pissing me off.

And you think I'm kidding?

Not a chance.

:2 cents:

Juicy D. Links 08-07-2007 08:57 PM

wanker when is next time i see u?

CBR_Grant 08-07-2007 09:38 PM

hope this gets sorted

CuriousToyBoy 08-07-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 12894244)
wanker when is next time i see u?

Maybe not until Phoenix next year buddy ...... I am enjoying being close to home and doing the family thing too much ;-)

seeric 08-07-2007 09:44 PM

CTB we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

CuriousToyBoy 08-07-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1R3K (Post 12894409)

I miss my friends.

:Oh crap:disgust

Aussie Rebel 08-07-2007 09:54 PM

Good luck getting this sorted out CTB, Nothing worse than being fucked around by people

shermo 08-07-2007 10:04 PM

May I also add that I am owed money and some contact as well from Tracy?

uno 08-07-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1R3K (Post 12894409)

Seriously.

RevSand 08-07-2007 10:08 PM

I am passing this thread to someone else I know she owes...

sandman! 08-07-2007 10:09 PM

i would not call a $700 a small ammount.
:2 cents::2 cents::2 cents:

Violetta 08-07-2007 10:14 PM

She better start working RIGHT now... She only owe me a signed licence, and that cant be too fucking hard.

uno 08-07-2007 10:17 PM

I'm missing more than a few docs.

CuriousToyBoy 08-07-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shermsshack (Post 12894479)
May I also add that I am owed money and some contact as well from Tracy?

Hit me up Sherm with all the details - there will be an undoubted clear picture is everyone who is owed or has been done wrong by lists their claims to me, I won't make them public unless you OK it, and I'll add it to my actions.

:thumbsup

shermo 08-07-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12894509)
Hit me up Sherm with all the details - there will be an undoubted clear picture is everyone who is owed or has been done wrong by lists their claims to me, I won't make them public unless you OK it, and I'll add it to my actions.

What's your Email? My ICQ is off at the moment. The cash is a small amount ($60 on an Epass to Paypal trade and a ton of content I purchased w/ no license and I wanted to make sure it was a legit sale)

Jace 08-07-2007 10:38 PM

bump for the boy

for some reason tracy always gave me a bad feeling

CuriousToyBoy 08-07-2007 10:50 PM

Anyone can email me details to lindsay @ sbmgt DOT com

Details of what owed and what for, payment method and date of you have them - please be specific.

I'll compile from there and report back to everyone who supplies info.

;-)

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman! (Post 12894489)
i would not call a $700 a small ammount.
:2 cents::2 cents::2 cents:

Principle has no price.

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jace (Post 12894589)
bump for the boy

for some reason tracy always gave me a bad feeling

The really suck thing is that have done good and solid business in the past, and then all this shit hits the fan.

Ice is a fucking evil drug. From hero to zero in a big fucking hurry. Seen it altogether too many times already, and the hallmarks are always the same, almost a textbook checklist.

natas 08-08-2007 02:20 AM

damn way too much drama going on with Tracy lately :(

Sarah_Jayne 08-08-2007 02:33 AM

I finally got all of my content and haven't bought more in a long time BUT it took AGES to get it and much chasing up. Can I add what a pain it was to download every file one at a time?

Anyway, can I ask if it was the shemale stuff that you bought that wasn't licensed or is there more that was sold in the past?

frank7799 08-08-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12894616)
Anyone can email me details to lindsay @ sbmgt DOT com

Details of what owed and what for, payment method and date of you have them - please be specific.

I'll compile from there and report back to everyone who supplies info.

;-)

I just sent you an e-mail.

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah_MaxCash (Post 12895165)
I finally got all of my content and haven't bought more in a long time BUT it took AGES to get it and much chasing up. Can I add what a pain it was to download every file one at a time?

Anyway, can I ask if it was the shemale stuff that you bought that wasn't licensed or is there more that was sold in the past?

Not the shemale stuff, but multiple licenses of a whole bunch of other filler stuff.

And yes, most of what I got down even was corrupt from the download even.

:disgust

AdultLicenses.com 08-08-2007 03:26 AM

Hey I am involded in this as well. I bought content for 500$ and I havent heard a damn thing since the email of the license agreement. I will pay 100$ to anyone that can get my order completed.

I am available on [email protected] or ICQ on 275-779-858
So please someone help me get my shit in order too, and I will pay for such as I dont know as much about Tracy as some of you guys do.

AdultLicenses.com 08-08-2007 03:39 AM

bump for this!

Klen 08-08-2007 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcDuvall (Post 12895282)
bump for this!

Sended you message but you dont respond.

AdultLicenses.com 08-08-2007 03:52 AM

Try again

rvincent 08-08-2007 04:11 AM

CTB: email sent
+ bump.

AdultLicenses.com 08-08-2007 04:24 AM

Everyone: Offer for everyone fucked over here: http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...1#post12895371

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 04:49 AM

Got a couple of emails and I will compile as I receive more and get some further advice on some of the issues.

Keep those emails flowing in.

Cheers.

tenderobject 08-08-2007 05:06 AM

bump for you ctb...

rvincent 08-08-2007 05:49 AM

Do anybody have an idea about when the "scam" began (because as I understand she's been honnest for a good while before).
I bought content from her in march and may 2007 and I'd like to know if my content is legit (I'm assuming not, but...)

The Duck 08-08-2007 06:02 AM

Tracy hit me up many times on ICQ offering very cheap content with resell license. Something about her desperation put me off so I declined. Man am I glad to make a good desicion for once :)

~Ray 08-08-2007 06:05 AM

she already admited on a public message board that her husband committed several felonies..and it cost about $35 to file small claims court. So, you do not need a lawyer or any group of people to do the right thing and mark his/her credit report. If/when he/she wants to buy a home they will need to clear up those judgements or pay a huge interest rate.

do the right thing and sue them in small claims court by yourself using her own words as admission of guilt.

JFK 08-08-2007 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natas (Post 12895146)
damn way too much drama going on with Tracy lately :(

so it seems:(

selena 08-08-2007 07:14 AM

Yes, I'd love to know if there are issues with any content besides the shemale. I bought one batch a few months ago, when she was running a thread on the board. Thankfully I didn't order more.

If anyone knows of any issues with spanking content she was selling, please let me know.

Grapesoda 08-08-2007 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12894211)
Who goes out at 2.30am on a week night and leaves their kids with someone who is also up and about at 2.30am ?
:

ever consider she's out looking for her loser because she's in love, while someone watches the kids for her?

you don't know much about girls do you?

CaptainHowdy 08-08-2007 07:52 AM

Ouch ...

candyflip 08-08-2007 08:10 AM

I'm still trying to get my content that I bought downloaded. Then it's on to the licenses.

Tracy and I play a lot of ICQ tag. All she has to do is leave me a link, but that doesn't happen. I do get lots of responses asking if I have work she can do.

I just want all my content.

TurboAngel 08-08-2007 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12894994)
Principle has no price.

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

WarChild 08-08-2007 08:21 AM

I didn't think you could just go ahead and make marks on someones credit becuase they owe you money. Certainly not without a civil judgment first?

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanton (Post 12895858)
ever consider she's out looking for her loser because she's in love, while someone watches the kids for her?

you don't know much about girls do you?

Good point and well taken.

But I refer you to what I said about lack of communication letting one's mind wander ......

rapmaster 08-08-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12897168)
Good point and well taken.

But I refer you to what I said about lack of communication letting one's mind wander ......

I just hit you up on icq...

CDSmith 08-08-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarChild (Post 12896064)
I didn't think you could just go ahead and make marks on someones credit becuase they owe you money. Certainly not without a civil judgment first?

Don't pay your mortgage or Visa payment for 3 months in a row and see how fast your credit rating gets "marks" on it, no civil judgement required.

Or, sign a contract for service from certain companies and then decide later you don't require the service. Some companies will sell your account to a collection agency, and if you don't pay up guess what? Black marks on your credit rating for 7 years, again... no civil judgement required.

Happens all the time.

You can get a bad credit rating from not paying your utility bills.

CuriousToyBoy 08-08-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDSmith (Post 12897281)
Don't pay your mortgage or Visa payment for 3 months in a row and see how fast your credit rating gets "marks" on it, no civil judgement required.

Or, sign a contract for service from certain companies and then decide later you don't require the service. Some companies will sell your account to a collection agency, and if you don't pay up guess what? Black marks on your credit rating for 7 years, again... no civil judgement required.

Happens all the time.

You can get a bad credit rating from not paying your utility bills.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

Any others to email me details ?

Nikki_Licks 08-09-2007 06:11 AM

Early morning bump :thumbsup

After Shock Media 08-09-2007 05:26 PM

I bought all the content besides any gay or shemale stuff. I never got any licenses and I could not get nearly anything to download that was not a corrupt file. I would need to check for sure but I know I am out at least a few hundred if not more sent via epass and paypal.

Info is in my sig.

CuriousToyBoy 08-09-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by After Shock Media (Post 12904777)
I bought all the content besides any gay or shemale stuff. I never got any licenses and I could not get nearly anything to download that was not a corrupt file. I would need to check for sure but I know I am out at least a few hundred if not more sent via epass and paypal.

Info is in my sig.

Email me details please.

I am currently trying to establish:

- Who has what content.

- What content is legal.

- Who has what docs.

- Some points of law on 3rd party purchasing.

- What Tracy has ripped off ecah party for.

The more people that let me know the above, the more likely we can find content with each other that we have paid for and is legal, track down what docs we have and the work distributing them around so we can potentially fix most peoples woes.

THEN the next steps on Tracy specifically can be taken.

1st is to try and sort out the mess and see how many situations we can remedy.

The more people that email me details the more easy and more likely of success for the most is likely.

Email away.

After Shock Media 08-09-2007 08:55 PM

Whats your email?

stickyfingerz 08-09-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy (Post 12905523)
Email me details please.

I am currently trying to establish:

- Who has what content.

- What content is legal.

- Who has what docs.

- Some points of law on 3rd party purchasing.

- What Tracy has ripped off ecah party for.

The more people that let me know the above, the more likely we can find content with each other that we have paid for and is legal, track down what docs we have and the work distributing them around so we can potentially fix most peoples woes.

THEN the next steps on Tracy specifically can be taken.

1st is to try and sort out the mess and see how many situations we can remedy.

The more people that email me details the more easy and more likely of success for the most is likely.

Email away.

Lindsey lets chat tomorrow. Ill go over what I have with you. As of right now the only thing I got burned on was the shemale which I already deleted. Was just photo sets that I got as far as I saw. Wasnt enough to bother with. Easier to delete it and move on on that.