GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Suggest traffic source for this dating guide? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1283246)

billygunz 10-31-2017 02:51 PM

Suggest traffic source for this dating guide?

Hey guys..

I want to promote a self-help dating guide for guys with low confidence.

It's a Clickbank product: UnbreakableConfidence.com

I usually use traffic from non-adult niches to send traffic to Clickbank offers, but it seems like adult traffic could possibly convert with this offer seeing as how it basically teaches guys with low confidence how to attract more women in real life..

Plus it pays 75%, the sales video is good and it's quite new in the marketplace.

Have any of you had success sending adult traffic to these types of offers?

If so, based on your experience.. which traffic sources would you suggest I try first?

I've used banner ads from TrafficJunky in the past for different offers, but wasn't overly impressed with my conversions (though my landing pages may not have been great)..

Any suggested sources for dating traffic that you'd suggest?

I know I could dig up a long list, but looking for more personal recommendations based on your experience (very new to adult media buying).

Thanks in advance.

wankawonk 10-31-2017 03:29 PM

lol, you need "self-help" traffic, not dating traffic

try the old "tired of masturbating alone? girls can't resist this one simple trick!" People who click that would be more interested in learning something/improving themselves than people clicking "meet+fuck" links.

thommy 10-31-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billygunz (Post 22057394)
Hey guys..

I want to promote a self-help dating guide for guys with low confidence.

It's a Clickbank product: UnbreakableConfidence.com

I usually use traffic from non-adult niches to send traffic to Clickbank offers, but it seems like adult traffic could possibly convert with this offer seeing as how it basically teaches guys with low confidence how to attract more women in real life..

Plus it pays 75%, the sales video is good and it's quite new in the marketplace.

Have any of you had success sending adult traffic to these types of offers?

If so, based on your experience.. which traffic sources would you suggest I try first?

I've used banner ads from TrafficJunky in the past for different offers, but wasn't overly impressed with my conversions (though my landing pages may not have been great)..

Any suggested sources for dating traffic that you'd suggest?

I know I could dig up a long list, but looking for more personal recommendations based on your experience (very new to adult media buying).

Thanks in advance.

this will usually not work well with banners - it works on emails when you have a user database with people what ARE already in dating programs.

kuprum 11-01-2017 12:33 AM

Try non-adult traffic with NATIVE ADS

And adult-traffic from HILLTOPADS