GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Hiring Experienced developer for Epoch integration with our membership system (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281867)

PimpMastah 10-15-2017 04:39 PM

Experienced developer for Epoch integration with our membership system

Hello!

Essentially what we need is someone that knows PHP / Laravel, Epoch integration, specifically for a membership system where the login system is handled by us. You should also know Git.

Our membership site allow users to login without paying. So we have "Free" users that have limited access.

So dataplus events might be necessary since we have a membership system, but that part is unclear.

Post reply in this thread or PM me.

Cheers!

yuu.design 10-16-2017 03:12 PM

Hey man, contact me, we can help you

Milan_Quantox 10-16-2017 03:12 PM

Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 160 devs can handle work for you for sure :thumbsup

Zuzana Designs 10-16-2017 04:43 PM

If you're still looking please send us all of the details to sarah [at] zuzanadesigns.com

theS2O 10-17-2017 07:06 AM

We are more on to the front end part. But here's a bump for you. :)

celandina 10-17-2017 09:05 AM

Contact SexJoker ( a member here) his team not only rebuilt my site but hooked up Epoch to my huge ( and old ) data base... Just tell him Celand recommended him..:2 cents:

Neighbor 10-18-2017 10:53 AM

NATS has Epoch already integrated in our affiliate software (which does much more than just handle your affiliates. Checkout my SIG and let's have a chat

newb102k 11-01-2017 05:11 AM

hi

still looking for laravel developer?

celandina 11-01-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PimpMastah (Post 22037961)
Hello!

Essentially what we need is someone that knows PHP / Laravel, Epoch integration, specifically for a membership system where the login system is handled by us. You should also know Git.

Our membership site allow users to login without paying. So we have "Free" users that have limited access.

So dataplus events might be necessary since we have a membership system, but that part is unclear.

Post reply in this thread or PM me.

Cheers!

Just another assehole posting and not coming back in weeks, he can go and :321GFY:321GFY

PimpMastah 11-06-2017 05:50 PM

Hi everyone!

I have recently selected the developer that will help me and I want to thank everyone that responded!

It seems the task was more complex than the average "base case" as it came down to only two candidates in the end. But you never know what else I might need help with in the future so I will keep all your contact info for future needs :)

Celand... Thank You for recommending SexJoker, I ended up selecting him and it was a though call but I feel positive about them :)

Sorry for not getting back sooner here! I'm NOT just another asshole, I'm just very busy as I'm just a few weeks from launching my new site!

Take care guys and gals!