GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Donald Trump criticises Mayor of Puerto Rican capital for 'poor leadership' (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1280639)

2MuchMark 09-30-2017 08:55 AM

Donald Trump criticises Mayor of Puerto Rican capital for 'poor leadership'

Are you fucking serious Donald Trump?

Donald Trump criticises Mayor of Puerto Rican capital for 'poor leadership' | The Independent

Quote:

Donald Trump has launched an attack on the Mayor of the Puerto Ricon capital, accusing her of ?poor leadership? a week after the country was hit by a category 4 storm.

Tweeting from a golf resort in New Jersey, the President claimed San Juan mayor Yulin Cruz had been told by the Democrats to be ?nasty? to him, before accusing her of ?poor leadership ability?.
What an unbelievable prick!

Rochard 09-30-2017 09:05 AM

Just. Fucking. Insane.

How can anyone believe in this man? How can anyone support him?

Say what you want about any prior President, but no one comes close to how horrible trump is. Not even remotely close. This is not about Democrat vs Republican. This is just pure insanity.

Grab them by the pussy.

RedFred 09-30-2017 09:20 AM

Waiting for the Russian trolls to come defend him.

crockett 09-30-2017 09:36 AM

Trump's mismanagement is why people are dying right now. Trump putting a incompetent person in charge of FEMA is EXACTLY why they are not orginized.

Trump and all the Republicans who voted to confirm someone with zero experience now have American blood on their hands..

You would think Republicans would have leaned a lesson about this with Bush jr.. but of course not, they are incapable of learning anything that goes aginst cronyism.

thommy 09-30-2017 09:44 AM

maybe he thinks a strong leader would have build a wall against hurricans long before they come.

Bryan G 09-30-2017 10:31 AM

He's a fucking idiot. I lean to the right but this guy is a asshole and he can go fuck himslef.

astronaut x 09-30-2017 10:32 AM

I watched the video of her being very gracious to Trump. Thanking him. She was upset that a White House official said this was "good news story"

To have him attack her after she had said very kind things about him and thanking him, is insane.

We live in a very different country now.

RedFred 09-30-2017 10:35 AM

In all fairness Trump (and 92% republicans) didn't know Puerto Rico was part of the US until last weekend.

Matt 26z 09-30-2017 10:45 AM

The libtard media is doing all they can to make this Trump's hurricane Katrina.

It's bad in PR, but not the post-apocalyptic wasteland they will have you believe.

https://imgur.com/a/3LWzs

bronco67 09-30-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22019775)
Trump's mismanagement is why people are dying right now. Trump putting a incompetent person in charge of FEMA is EXACTLY why they are not orginized.

Trump and all the Republicans who voted to confirm someone with zero experience now have American blood on their hands..

You would think Republicans would have leaned a lesson about this with Bush jr.. but of course not, they are incapable of learning anything that goes aginst cronyism.

yes. It all starts from the top. From the shitbag at the top. Below him are other shitbags.

crockett 09-30-2017 01:46 PM

Poor leadership is going golfing while Americans are dying..

beerptrol 09-30-2017 05:19 PM

Wouldn't expect any less from the pathological liar, russian puppet, and piece of shit president.

Helix 09-30-2017 05:33 PM

Matt 26z 09-30-2017 05:33 PM

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...dc&oe=5A3EB900

Matt 26z 09-30-2017 06:01 PM

I was listening to the radio today.... a black radio host... the guy was slamming Trump for not restoring cellphone communication to PR.

Blacks and browns in this part of the world cry for the gringo gubment to do everything for them.

thommy 09-30-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22019847)

It's bad in PR, but not the post-apocalyptic wasteland they will have you believe.

shall i send you a few more pictures from paradise what you can use to tell us that the hurrican was fake or do you just run out of your pills?

VRPdommy 09-30-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22019847)

I have direct communications with the island.(ham radio) and I will tell you it is much worse.

The reason nobody knows exactly how bad it is because there has not been any communications from there.
This was a total devastation with little exception in some of the well build tourist areas. And that is where the news reporters are. Airports and hotels.

NO ELECTRIC
NO FUEL FOR GENERATORS OR FOR CARS/TRUCKS TO GET WHAT IS NEEDED TO WHERE IT IS NEEDED.
NO/LIMITED WATER.
FOOD SHORTAGES AND WHAT THERE IS IS HEAVILY RATIONED.
EVEN THE ATM's ARE RATIONING MONEY. SO EVEN IF YOU CAN JUST BUY WHAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN'T GET TO YOUR MONEY.
NO COMMUNICATIONS TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT 'UNTIL RECENTLY'.

From my own estimation, about one third of these folks are coming to the mainland permanently. Most of the infrastructure is gone. It will take years to rebuild enough to support the number people that are there now. They will have no choice.

When I don't have to fear losing my life for some food, water or fuel, I may go there myself to aid recovery efforts. I specialize in communications but carry other needed skill-sets.
Just not interested under current conditions. It has gone to far.

The normal first thing you need in a situation like this is communications. So you can find out what is needed and where it is needed and get that info to locals, FEMA and the military. "The initial assessment". That is what has failed here and I do blame FEMA for not ensuring that took place 'FIRST' and right away.
So now you are basically a week behind on efforts that eroded beyond belief.

Same thing happened during Katrina when the Bush admin would not let us in to provide those initial communications. You know the rest of the story. You can't fix what you don't know about. It just gets worse.
To the credit of the non-appointed folks at FEMA who have been through this before and know the drill, it still takes a appointed official to take the advice and do the deed.
And I have nothing more to say about it. But do your homework before you minimize this tragedy.

beerptrol 09-30-2017 08:26 PM

Sorry dude!
Chump says other wise and his supporters are going to believe that lieing sack of shit over facts!
You can see the hit job they are doing on the Mayor here and on facebook!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22020193)
I have direct communications with the island.(ham radio) and I will tell you it is much worse.

The reason nobody knows exactly how bad it is because there has not been any communications from there.
This was a total devastation with little exception in some of the well build tourist areas. And that is where the news reporters are. Airports and hotels.

NO ELECTRIC
NO FUEL FOR GENERATORS OR FOR CARS/TRUCKS TO GET WHAT IS NEEDED TO WHERE IT IS NEEDED.
NO/LIMITED WATER.
EVEN THE ATM's ARE RATIONING MONEY. SO EVEN IF YOU CAN JUST BUY WHAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN'T GET TO YOUR MONEY.

From my own estimation, about one third of these folks are coming to the mainland permanently. Most of the infrastructure is gone. It will take years to rebuild enough to support the number people that are there now. They will have no choice.

When I don't have to fear losing my life for some food, water or fuel, I may go there myself to aid recovery efforts. I specialize in communications but carry other needed skill-sets.

The normal first thing you need in a situation like this is communications. So you can find out what is needed and where it is needed and get that info to locals, FEMA and the military. "The initial assessment". That is what has failed here and I do blame FEMA for not ensuring that took place 'FIRST' and right away.

Same thing happened during Katrina when the Bush admin would not let us in to provide those initial communications. You know the rest of the story. You can't fix what you don't know about. It just gets worse.
To the credit of the non-appointed folks at FEMA who have been through this before and know the drill, it still takes a appointed official to take the advice and do the deed.
And I have nothing more to say about it. But do your homework before you minimize this tragedy.

thommy 09-30-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

NO ELECTRIC
NO/LIMITED WATER.

but..but..but ..letīs keep one thing clear: there is no climate change !!!!!

noooooooo

why?

because the biggest idiot on this fucking planet said it !!!

bronco67 09-30-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22020113)

Thanks for posting that Einstein. Food behind her means she's full of shit and everything is oK and God Emperor Trump is doing a great job putting that little ungrateful Puerto Rican bitch in her place.

Helix 09-30-2017 08:51 PM

bronco67 09-30-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 22020221)

the government is only lying when they don't make your boy Trump look good. Any other time they just make shit up.

I would believe what this guy is saying...but I don't think the mayor of San Juan is faking her emotion about the gravity of what's going on, and how poor the response has been. At this point after their disaster, Haiti had way more response/aid and they're not even part of our country. The difference is there's a shitbag in the oval office.

Matt 26z 09-30-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22020213)
Thanks for posting that Einstein. Food behind her means she's full of shit and everything is oK and God Emperor Trump is doing a great job putting that little ungrateful Puerto Rican bitch in her place.

Their ports are full of food and supplies sent by the US.

The problem is that PR is just letting it sit there and then coming up with excuses as to why the US is to blame for that.

Apparently Donald Trump needs to go there and spoon feed every puerto rican.

Matt 26z 09-30-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

From my own estimation, about one third of these folks are coming to the mainland permanently.

More section 8 residents to further bankrupt the country.

bronco67 09-30-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22020237)

The problem is that PR is just letting it sit there and then coming up with excuses as to why the US is to blame for that.

You should spoon feed a shovel into your face.

VRPdommy 09-30-2017 10:20 PM

Some of the problems, if you can believe it, are really about the future tax breaks Trump wants to hand out.
After all, that is why they wanted to do health care first. To cut the budget so they did not have to borrow money to give tax cuts.

And I can see with 3 disasters eating into that budget, it's going to be hard for the current plan not to go the same way as repeal and replace ACA.
Unless he can make some kind of deal with dem's to trade of some for infrastructure spending. Then they can excuse the borrowing to pay for it and blame the dem's for it.

We will be spending heavily on 2 of these disasters for the next 3 years.
Why wouldn't he try to ignore PR if he could get away with it.
But I think he should watch his tweets on this one cause it has large ugly teeth !

When the media can make it's way around that island to get some real footage and stories, it's going to tell a larger story that I am sure will be blamed on someone else.

thommy 09-30-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22020237)

did you ever realized that all puerto ricans have the US citizenship ?
but i am sure that does not matter as long they are not dumb brainwashed trump supporters you think it is fine to let them in their problems, right ?

i would give so much to see you in such a situation and fart in your face if you cry for help.

baddog 09-30-2017 10:43 PM

I am pretty sure none of you would disagree that The View is pretty anti-Trump, so you should not have a problem watching this. It is worth the view; pun kinda taken advantage of.

baddog 09-30-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22020285)
did you ever realized that all puerto ricans have the US citizenship ?
but i am sure that does not matter as long they are not dumb brainwashed trump supporters you think it is fine to let them in their problems, right ?

i would give so much to see you in such a situation and fart in your face if you cry for help.

Just wondering if you are German or Swiss; pretty sure my Swiss friend would guess German.

Phoenix 09-30-2017 10:51 PM

There are reports of food and water not being distributed...as in not allowed. Licenses required to move food and medicine off of docks are not being given out. Maybe instead of whining the governor and her could clear the red tape

Phoenix 10-01-2017 01:37 AM

Fellow Mayor Rips San Juan Mayor's Trump | The Daily Caller

crockett 10-01-2017 02:33 AM

Matt26z aka JoushaMo.. really is a special kind of dumb ass..

One has to wo der how ignorant you have to be to just blindly accept everything Trump says as the gospel.. Not once has he ever had his own opinion, always just what ever his daddy tells him..

crockett 10-01-2017 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22020113)

Hey dumb dumb.. she did an interview in front of the 7 pallets they got for the entire fucking city..

Paul Markham 10-01-2017 04:23 AM

Puerto Rico is flattened. There is nothing left of any use. The people there need countries to come in with helicopters, trucks with fuel, etc to get food and medical supplies to the people.

It's no good on the dockside or in warehouses, the country needs a whole lot more help. Asking the people to do it for themselves is stupid.

beerptrol 10-01-2017 07:11 AM

Chump is an expert at poor leadership. For someone who gets nothing done, he sure goes golfing alot. Those trips are to his business so of course he has to profit some how! Amazing the amount of inbred fucktards we have who voted and support him

Barry-xlovecam 10-01-2017 08:39 AM

So photogenic ...

Lip lock :upsidedow

https://s25.postimg.org/v3r293bhr/trump-lip-lock.png

onwebcam 10-01-2017 08:40 AM

There is a translated version of this but this cop says the local government is intentionally not distributing aid

Helix 10-01-2017 08:41 AM

onwebcam 10-01-2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 22020699)

:thumbsup

Rochard 10-01-2017 08:56 AM

What did trump call them this morning on twitter?

ingrates

I kid you not. This morning our leader called Puerto Ricans "politically motivated ingrates".

You cant' make this shit out up. In the middle of a natural disaster our president called American citizens "ingrates". Holy fucking shit.

Trump calls his Puerto Rico critics ‘politically motivated ingrates’ | New York Post

onwebcam 10-01-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22020715)

ingrates

I kid you not. This morning our leader called Puerto Ricans "politically motivated ingrates".

You cant' make this shit out up. In the middle of a natural disaster our president called American citizens "ingrates". Holy fucking shit.

Trump calls his Puerto Rico critics ‘politically motivated ingrates’ | New York Post

Because they are intentionally not distributing aid. Personally I would have called them worse.

Robbie 10-01-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22020715)

ingrates

Rochard, that's why we voted for him. To call it like it is.
The local govt. in Puerto Rico is notoriously corrupt and inefficient.
And in a natural disaster that is EXACTLY the time to call them out and get their asses to helping their constituents instead of lining their own pockets.

If this were Obama saying the exact same thing...the media would be praising him to the sky for his fantastic leadership.
Three massive hurricanes...and FEMA and the military under the Trump administration have responded better than any time in history.
Mostly because of all the mistakes that have been made in the past by other administrations trying to deal with these kinds of things...it's easy for the Trump admin to not make those same mistakes.

You seem to think that Trump tweeting that a local mayor is showing poor leadership (and Trump is in a position to know far more than you) is the most horrible thing in the world.
And then you turn around and think it's just great to have the establishment anti-Trump media attack the President DURING A NATURAL DISASTER.

Hypocrite much?

Robbie 10-01-2017 09:21 AM

By the way Rochard...you are WRONG again.

Trump didn't call "Puerto Ricans" "ingrates"

He called POLITICIANS ingrates.

Here is the EXACT quote:
“We have done a great job with the almost impossible situation in Puerto Rico,” Trump said over three, 140-character maximum tweets. “Outside of the Fake News or politically motivated ingrates … people are now starting to recognize the amazing work that has been done by FEMA and our great Military. All buildings now inspected … ...for safety.

“Thank you to the Governor of P.R. and to all of those who are working so closely with our First Responders. Fantastic job!”
---

You see that Rochard? The shit you posted IS "fake news". You took one word "ingrates" and applied it to the people of Puerto Rico.

That's just plain out bullshit deception on your part.
Why? What is the purpose of spreading stupidity?

Matt 26z 10-01-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22020407)
Hey dumb dumb.. she did an interview in front of the 7 pallets they got for the entire fucking city..

The mayor of San Juan is too busy trying to become a celebrity.

Even the mayor of Guaynabo slammed that bitch:

When asked about Cruz?s ?genocide? statement, Perez said, ?I don?t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she?s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don?t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.?
Fellow Mayor Rips San Juan Mayor's Trump | The Daily Caller

bronco67 10-01-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 22020729)
By the way Rochard...you are WRONG again.

Trump didn't call "Puerto Ricans" "ingrates"

He called POLITICIANS ingrates.

Here is the EXACT quote:
?We have done a great job with the almost impossible situation in Puerto Rico,? Trump said over three, 140-character maximum tweets. ?Outside of the Fake News or politically motivated ingrates ? people are now starting to recognize the amazing work that has been done by FEMA and our great Military. All buildings now inspected ? ...for safety.

?Thank you to the Governor of P.R. and to all of those who are working so closely with our First Responders. Fantastic job!?
---

You see that Rochard? The shit you posted IS "fake news". You took one word "ingrates" and applied it to the people of Puerto Rico.

That's just plain out bullshit deception on your part.
Why? What is the purpose of spreading stupidity?

I know you can't see this because I'm on your ignore for telling you the truth about you...which you don't want to hear, but you are such an asshole. You are probably the one of the world's biggest assholes and anything bad that happens to you in life, you deserve.

bronco67 10-01-2017 10:16 AM

Let's see this play out for the next months, and if it doesn't become Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in Puerto Rico, with hundreds of lives lost then I'll say Trump did a good job (and that's a low bar). But that won't happen because he's incapable of doing a good job.

Robbie 10-01-2017 10:26 AM

Just watched CNN and they had their usual "talk show" (they don't bother reporting news anymore).
This was Jake Tapper's "show" (he's not a news anchor anymore).
And the panel of "experts" were painting this as Trump being...racist.

Wow. That's all those people do is try to divide the country with racial divisiveness.
EVERYTHING Trump says or does is "racist" according to CNN.

Trump says that illegal Mexican immigrants include rapists and murderers that local Mexican govt.'s free from jail....RACIST.
NFL players disrespect the flag and the country by taking a knee and Trump says they should be fired for it? RACIST
Puerto Rico mayor attacks Trump on the news...Trump responds that she is a poor leader...the news headlines are "Trump Slams Puerto Rico Mayor As She Begs For Help".
And it's...RACIST.

Shit is getting so old from the establishment media.

2MuchMark 10-01-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 22020725)

For the moment I think all of that should be put aside. I would feed my neighbour even if he hated me in a time of need or disaster.

What Trump needs to do is show what a good person in power would do in this case: Mobilize all resources and speed endless help to Puerto Rico, worry about everything else later.

Rochard 10-01-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 22020725)
And in a natural disaster that is EXACTLY the time to call them out and get their asses to helping their constituents instead of lining their own pockets.

If this were Obama saying the exact same thing...the media would be praising him to the sky for his fantastic leadership.
Three massive hurricanes...and FEMA and the military under the Drumpf administration have responded better than any time in history.
Mostly because of all the mistakes that have been made in the past by other administrations trying to deal with these kinds of things...it's easy for the Trump admin to not make those same mistakes.

You seem to think that Trump tweeting that a local mayor is showing poor leadership (and Trump is in a position to know far more than you) is the most horrible thing in the world.
And then you turn around and think it's just great to have the establishment anti-Trump media attack the President DURING A NATURAL DISASTER.

Hypocrite much?

No. No, no, no, no, no, no.

The President of the United States is our leader, he is in charge; If the government in Puerto Rico is notoriously corrupt and inefficient, it's up to our president to take charge, handle the situation, and fix it.

Or he can spend six days playing golf in New Jersey.

trump is not in office to call people names. His job to is lead us. He is there to fix this. But instead he wants to call people names.

Rochard 10-01-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22020753)
I know you can't see this because I'm on your ignore for telling you the truth about you...which you don't want to hear, but you are such an asshole. You are probably the one of the world's biggest assholes and anything bad that happens to you in life, you deserve.

Let's make sure that Robbie gets the chance to see this.