GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump supporter yelled ?Whip you like the slave you are? before murdering black man (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1279177)

Bladewire 09-13-2017 05:50 PM

Trump supporter yelled ?Whip you like the slave you are? before murdering black man

Another Trump supporter in jail for murdering blacks. Lock him up for life!

"?I?m going to strip you naked and whip you like the slave you are,? Parnell said in one message, according to investigators.

A public post made two hours before the slaying reads, ?You were warned,? among a series of posts that show support for President Donald Trump."

------

A white Texas man sent racist threats to a black man he blamed for his stepdaughter?s arrest before allegedly killing the man?s roommate.

?I?m going to strip you naked and whip you like the slave you are,? Parnell said in one message, according to investigators.

A public post made two hours before the slaying reads, ?You were warned,? among a series of posts that show support for President Donald Trump.

Parnell pulled up to the pair?s home in a white pickup truck later on Sept. 4, and Briggs said he was afraid.

?He banged on the door three times,? Briggs told the newspaper. ?I told Sammie not to answer. I went to the back and instantly froze up.?

Jones answered the door, and Briggs said he heard Parnell asking for him before launching a racist tirade and then drawing a handgun as the roommate tried to calm him down.

?You know what kind of gun this is, boy?? Parnell said, according to Briggs. ?It is a Glock 40.?

Then he heard a gunshot, and Briggs said he looked down a hallway and saw Parnell shut the door and leave.

?Sammie was being so calm,? Briggs told the Star-Telegram. ?He just shot my bro in the face and burned off.?

Jones was pronounced dead at the scene, and police arrested Parnell the following day as he worked as a contractor at General Motors.

Parnell remains jailed on $500,000 bond, but the newspaper reported his stepdaughter?s case was recently dismissed after she was placed on deferred-adjudication probation in connection with an unrelated theft charge.

bronco67 09-13-2017 07:40 PM

Did you see American Horror STory:CULT? I haven't watched it for a couple of seasons and started watching the first episode of the new season. It's basically about a crazy Trump supporter and a just as crazy anti-Trumper and it's overall just fucking crazy.

xKingx 09-13-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21998527)
Did you see American Horror STory:CULT? I haven't watched it for a couple of seasons and started watching the first episode of the new season. It's basically about a crazy Trump supporter and a just as crazy anti-Trumper and it's overall just fucking crazy.

Still on season 6, about to make it to the new season. So season 7 is just like a Bladewire vs Joshua G match. Damn we can get that here on gfy everyday :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Matt 26z 09-13-2017 11:00 PM

Lewis11 09-13-2017 11:19 PM

This is not right at all

MFCT 09-14-2017 02:18 AM

This is extremely sad, regrettable, and heartbreaking. In this day and age? Incomprehensible.

And I know this goes without saying. But there exist people who cannot connect the dots, when enlightened about such dire acts, in order to come to their own conclusion that someone's actions indicate they're probably a racist. And are simply unable, if left to their own devices, to make that determination definitively. Unless it is clearly pointed out to them by a third party.

And so, here's a video message directed toward to the perpetrator of this heinous crime, for the benefit of those among us who have difficulty putting two and two together:

https://youtu.be/79hRMiSMxFY