GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   While Trump and Republicans do nuffins Sanders puts together medicare 4 all (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1279143)

crockett 09-13-2017 12:11 PM

While Trump and Republicans do nuffins Sanders puts together medicare 4 all

While Trump has the White House and Republicans control all of Congress and still can't do a fucking thing.. Bernie Sanders puts together Medicare For All, a universal health care plan to get everyone covered..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/medicar...-live-updates/

crockett 09-13-2017 12:14 PM

Why are Republicans so bad at their job? They couldn't even get together a spending bill or pass a budget.. Trump had to depend on Democrats for the spending bill as well.

Barry-xlovecam 09-13-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

However, more moderate Democrats have expressed concern that the bill goes too far by risking a major tax increase and eliminating employer-provided coverage among other potentially polarizing factors of the bill.
link above^

That is the best thing that could happen -- stop the subsidizing of health care by 3rd party payers (insurance companies). Hopefully, wages would rise to cover the increased taxes.

Half of the private health insurance industry will be out of a job -- let's see if they can find something useful to do. The new Medicare for All will need the best workers from the insurance companies to administer the additional volume.

Bladewire 09-13-2017 12:22 PM

No matter what your political leanings America needs to get out of this insurance trap. Health Insurance companies are greedy middlemen sucking America dry for decades

crockett 09-13-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21998087)
link above^

That is the best thing that could happen -- stop the subsidizing of health care by 3rd party payers (insurance companies). Hopefully, wages would rise to cover the increased taxes.

Half of the private health insurance industry will be out of a job -- let's see if they can find something useful to do. The new Medicare for All will need the best workers from the insurance companies to administer the additional volume.

Claiming tax increases is bull shit. They always say that, but what they never say is that you would no longer be paying a insurance premium.

Example mine is 3,900 a year.. Do you honestly think my taxes would go up $4k? Fuck no it would be half that at most likely less than that..

Sure taxes increase slightly but your premiums go bye bye which equals more money in your pocket..

Anyone with half a brain should understand that even if taxes go up your out of pocket expenses goes down. No more deductibles, fixed prices for prescriptions ect..ect.. there is zero down side to the end user..

Just bad for 3rd party insurance companies and big pharmacy can't price gouge..

crockett 09-13-2017 12:29 PM

I will laugh my ass off if Trump supports Sanders on this and tells Republican dumb dumbs to suck it up.. Spineless Ryan and McConnell will bend the knee and do what daddy tells them..

Barry-xlovecam 09-13-2017 12:31 PM

I would expect a 30% decrease in overall cost at least.

crockett 09-13-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21998111)
I would expect a 30% decrease in overall cost at least.

It would be way more than that. Single payer means zero deductibles and our prescription drug costs are easily 3 to 4 times higher for the exact same drugs as what Canadian and Euros pay. The big pharmacy and hospitals price gouge here because there is no fixed prices or regulations like most other countries have..

Busty2 09-13-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21998135)
It would be way more than that. Single payer means zero deductibles and our prescription drug costs are easily 3 to 4 times higher for the exact same drugs as what Canadian and Euros pay. The big pharmacy and hospitals price gouge here because there is no fixed prices or regulations like most other countries have..

I have a cream that i use for my hands that crack open due to all the chemicals i used while working in the film industry and by chemical i mean the silicons, epoxy, methaling cellulose, and cellulose paints. Not the recreational chemicals :1orglaugh

Anyway the cream has cost me between $7 and $16 a tube for the last 10 years or so. Last week that exact same tube of prescription only cream jumps to $1680. a tube.

The reason this country has a fucked up medical system is mainly the Pharmaceutical companies who run riot on prices have no one to answer to except share holders and when they get a drug that is popular because it actually works they fuck over the patients by gouging prices.

There is no way any government, Chumps or anyone else will be able to fix this until they regulate these companies. Insurance companies want to make a profit but are making less and less due to these price hikes. Hence the price of coverage will go up.
The government subsidizes the insurance companies and taxes rise.

Do you know why The Home Depot is so successful even during the last depression ?
Because they fix salaries that associates and manages earn. Each job has a set maximum pay grade. Go above that grade and they move you to a job that has a higher grade or find an excuse to fire you. It may seem harsh but it works for them and they grow at 5-10% each and every year. While you and i can buy cheap building supplies. Apply this simple principal to drug companies and staff and see the cost of insurance drop?:2 cents:

crockett 09-13-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 21998161)
I have a cream that i use for my hands that crack open due to all the chemicals i used while working in the film industry and by chemical i mean the silicons, epoxy, methaling cellulose, and cellulose paints. Not the recreational chemicals :1orglaugh

Anyway the cream has cost me between $7 and $16 a tube for the last 10 years or so. Last week that exact same tube of prescription only cream jumps to $1680. a tube.

The reason this country has a fucked up medical system is mainly the Pharmaceutical companies who run riot on prices have no one to answer to except share holders and when they get a drug that is popular because it actually works they fuck over the patients by gouging prices.

There is no way any government, Chumps or anyone else will be able to fix this until they regulate these companies. Insurance companies want to make a profit but are making less and less due to these price hikes. Hence the price of coverage will go up.
The government subsidizes the insurance companies and taxes rise.

Do you know why The Home Depot is so successful even during the last depression ?
Because they fix salaries that associates and manages earn. Each job has a set maximum pay grade. Go above that grade and they move you to a job that has a higher grade or find an excuse to fire you. It may seem harsh but it works for them and they grow at 5-10% each and every year. While you and i can buy cheap building supplies. Apply this simple principal to drug companies and staff and see the cost of insurance drop?:2 cents:

Its same with me, I have Psoriasis and the ointment used to be $30ish a 60mg tube back in the 90s.. Now it's like $600-700 for the same fucking tube.

It has zero to do with Obamacare as it was already in the $400 range before Obamacare. It's because congress will not do its job and create regulations to protect the consumers..

I can go to Mexico and buy the same fucking medication made by the same fucking company for $70 a tube right now.

IMO, there needs to be a public hit list created of CEOS of all these companies and heads of the lobbyists firms. Give us their home address and we the people can then solve the problems Congress fails to solve.

It's not a life threatening issue for me or you, but for many people they die because of these greedy pharmaceutical companies..

crockett 09-13-2017 02:41 PM

Here is the kicker with this, if Trump has an ounce of brains in his head he will work with Sanders on this. Many of Sanders supporters jumped to Trump after the DNC fucked Sanders.

By working with Sanders, Trump would be both fucking establishment Republicans and Democrats and potentially gaining support from the left by supporting Sanders and single payer heathcare.

Trump has a lot to win from this and I suspect Sanders understands hes the guy who can push the right ego buttons in Trump..

baddog 09-13-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 21998161)

I don't have insurance and don't use those kind of drugs; however I do get them for my dog.

Check these guys out; Buddy's prescription is normally over $200, using GoodRX, it is about $20.

https://www.goodrx.com/