GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Business Growing site service (tube any niche) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1278184)

IBP_Mark 09-03-2017 12:02 PM

Growing site service (tube any niche)

Hello,

after many years in the industry I can offer a site growing service.

We are talking about CJ tubes. The full price is $600 for a site of 100k monthly auto sustained (not based on feeder). Paid script (KVS) included.

Payment are in 3 parts:

STEP 1 - $200 downpayment for script installation (the script only worths $120 and it's included), video import

STEP 2 - $200 at 60k daily unique hits reached (stable)

STEP 3 - $200 at 100k daily unique hits reached (stable)

Babysitting service for the future can be discussed.

The offer includes: design, script (paid) to be placed under your account, video import, trade script setup, trade work, SEO.

For more details mark.zakkerman @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance :)

yuu.design 09-04-2017 07:46 AM

good offer man, good luck

Todd73NJ 10-02-2017 08:57 AM

Still offering this service?

desmoines 10-09-2017 11:57 AM

is that 100K monthly

or 100K daily ???

sentence #2 says 100K monthly

but step#3 says 100K daily

also ...

what are future "baby sitting" fees ?

also ....

where can demo sites be seen ???

thank you

desmoines 10-10-2017 02:24 PM

email sent

(but i do not have skype)

countingpoints (at) yahoo (dot) com

desmoines 10-12-2017 05:32 PM

12 October, 2017

hi

still haven't heard back from you ???

desmoines 10-20-2017 11:38 AM

20 October, 2017

still haven't heard back from you

waiting to hear - please

thank you

doofusultimate 10-20-2017 09:38 PM

I Have ordered 200$ upfront..i had KVS already and up and running content,..its been 10 days nothing has happened..no design not even single traffic. he alwayssays few hours more..and its been 10 days..m reporting him tomorrow with paypal as well as GFY if i didnt get any response

IBP_Mark 10-22-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 22044549)
I Have ordered 200$ upfront..i had KVS already and up and running content,..its been 10 days nothing has happened..no design not even single traffic. he alwayssays few hours more..and its been 10 days..m reporting him tomorrow with paypal as well as GFY if i didnt get any response

Hello,

be honest. You got a design done (would you like that I post your message on Skype where you say that you like it?) and then we started the integration. You asked PayPal to refund money and you started drama here. The deal with you is closed.

Please mention that:
- you got a design done
- you popped up every 2 hours asking (it's done? it's done?)
- we never missed a communication

Thanks

doofusultimate 10-22-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBP_Mark (Post 22045727)
Hello,

be honest. You got a design done (would you like that I post your message on Skype where you say that you like it?) and then we started the integration. You asked PayPal to refund money and you started drama here. The deal with you is closed.

Please mention that:
- you got a design done
- you popped up every 2 hours asking (it's done? it's done?)
- we never missed a communication

Thanks

- you got a design done
Really? U just sent me screenshot of whatever u made its like 10 days ago and u said it will be done 24 hours. Do i get anything on my website? - NO

- popped up every 2 hours? - > https://prnt.sc/h0g40p

Not answering from 3 days lol..this shows level of professionalism

Also if u commit something to do it within given timeperiod..do it

first u said withimn 24 hours design will be done..it took 2 days to get screenshot u made.

then u said couple of days for integration.. its been 12 days since paymnt have been made.

i trusted u and made payment upfront.

waited for 12 days.

I dont want to start any drama here. i can spend 2000$ but i want results within given time.

Waiting for refund :)

Goodluck with your business.

IBP_Mark 10-22-2017 01:45 AM

The indian guy who complained got the screens of the exclusive design we made for him to approve (like every designers do). He liked them and approved them.

He says he got nothing just because - probably due to different languages gap - he thinks that hours spent on this design is nothing and it becomes "something" when we apply it on his site.

Btw he asked for a refund on PayPal and we accepted it. Case closed. No more Indians please.

Zeiss 10-22-2017 08:34 AM

Is this still available?

Todd73NJ 10-22-2017 06:56 PM

We ordered as well about 14 days ago.

Over the time we have been here, at least 20 completed transactions with reputable GFY members.

As far as this transaction goes, I'm still waiting as well. I see the person who talked about their experience got labeled an Indian? Why would that be.

So far... after 14 days... I've received a screen shot of a template that was supposedly designed for me. I was told last weekend this site would go online Monday since most webmasters aren't online on weekends. Well now another week has gone by, and I've been told they have slowed development, they are doing testing, a few more hours, etc etc.

I'm not going to post that I've been scammed, but I'll be sure to post an update when the site is online - the same that I do for every service I try here on GFY.

So for now.. $200 and 14 days, and I've seen a screen shot of a template.

Will be back with more details when something good happens.

TheAccountant 10-22-2017 11:03 PM

Got design delivered as well, site 90% done. So far so good.

IBP_Mark 10-22-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd73NJ (Post 22046439)
We ordered as well about 14 days ago.

Over the time we have been here, at least 20 completed transactions with reputable GFY members.

As far as this transaction goes, I'm still waiting as well. I see the person who talked about their experience got labeled an Indian? Why would that be.

So far... after 14 days... I've received a screen shot of a template that was supposedly designed for me. I was told last weekend this site would go online Monday since most webmasters aren't online on weekends. Well now another week has gone by, and I've been told they have slowed development, they are doing testing, a few more hours, etc etc.

I'm not going to post that I've been scammed, but I'll be sure to post an update when the site is online - the same that I do for every service I try here on GFY.

So for now.. $200 and 14 days, and I've seen a screen shot of a template.

Will be back with more details when something good happens.

Sometimes projects take longer than expected. I don't see the need of creating drama when a design has been delivered on time and approved. Most of all when we are trying to install a script designed to be ran on a dedicated VPS with a complex NGINX structure on shared hosting with cPanel. However the site should be online today or at worst tomorrow.

Todd73NJ 10-23-2017 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBP_Mark (Post 22046551)
Sometimes projects take longer than expected. I don't see the need of creating drama when a design has been delivered on time and approved. Most of all when we are trying to install a script designed to be ran on a dedicated VPS with a complex NGINX structure on shared hosting with cPanel. However the site should be online today or at worst tomorrow.

Hey Mark,

This is in no way creating drama. It's all about communication. If your developers are telling people, like myself, and the other post, "tonight", "a few hours", "uploading the files now".... and then another week goes by saying we slowed development, multiple projects going on, etc etc..

What would YOU start to think?

If you refer to many of my previous messages of other services, I was the first one to try many of them, and also always provided an honest review.

Which is exactly what I'll do here as well.

I prefer long, positive, business relationships with excellent, accurate communication.

Hope you're on the same page!

MoreMagic 10-25-2017 02:55 PM

Within expectation.... more to come. :1orglaugh

doofusultimate 10-26-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBP_Mark (Post 22045733)
The indian guy who complained got the screens of the exclusive design we made for him to approve (like every designers do). He liked them and approved them.

He says he got nothing just because - probably due to different languages gap - he thinks that hours spent on this design is nothing and it becomes "something" when we apply it on his site.

Btw he asked for a refund on PayPal and we accepted it. Case closed. No more Indians please.

Still Not received refund ! Guess who is scamming to indian guy (according to you) ?

https://image.prntscr.com/image/89OO...dgsSrmHqpQ.png

Todd73NJ 10-28-2017 10:32 AM

Looks like I'll be asking for a refund as well. Nothing in days.

desmoines 10-28-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd73NJ (Post 22053385)
Looks like I'll be asking for a refund as well. Nothing in days.

thanks for keeping all of us updated

sorry it turned out badly

3xmedia 10-29-2017 11:23 AM

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

looks like it turned out as expected, you have been warned: https://gfy.com/21984806-post6.html. OP with no GFY history suddenly popped up here and started spamming the board with various kinds of services. seemed shady as fuck but there are always suckers falling for these scams.

Todd73NJ 10-29-2017 08:38 PM

So a $3 per thousand deal tipped you off. Hey, it's a forum, some always claim to be smarter than others.

But if you need to tell someone you are smarter... well we all know what that means.

3xmedia 10-30-2017 01:52 AM

not that particular offer, just OP himself and his behaviour. pretty shady.

celandina 10-31-2017 10:18 AM

Hmmm I keep harping all over the place here... Set measurable goals and pay according to their successfull completion....this of course has goals but pay in advance for goal 1... I guess goal 2 never happens... A good scam, maybe I should get one going... Probably in SEO and Google rank....

Goal 1: $ 250 dollars ..a complete review of your site and and page Page rank less then 10 for 3 key words...( or Alexa drop by 300 K)

Goal 2: who cares it will never happen..:thumbsup

doofusultimate 11-10-2017 02:41 AM

Paypal recovered my payment from him !

bloggerz 11-13-2017 01:45 PM

$600 to get a site to receive 100K uniques daily? that should've been the biggest red flag. I have clients spending thousands per month on this kinda deal.

3xmedia 11-13-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloggerz (Post 22073394)
$600 to get a site to receive 100K uniques daily? that should've been the biggest red flag. I have clients spending thousands per month on this kinda deal.

probably monthly but still suspicious.

jscott 11-21-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBP_Mark (Post 21983960)
STEP 3 - $200 at 100k daily unique hits reached (stable)

^^ this to me says scammer :Oh crap

will note to self, that IBP_Mark = scammer fucker :disgust

pls follow up guys, if anymore infos