GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Flirt4free Affilliate, please look here (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1275652)

menxzy 08-13-2017 12:00 PM

Flirt4free Affilliate, please look here

Hello,

Anyone can tell me why its only 5%? and why plan type change from sliding to percent?

http://i.imgur.com/BS2xYlB.jpg

thank you :thumbsup

bns666 08-13-2017 12:57 PM

never had much luck with flirt4free either :(

RadiantX 08-14-2017 07:00 AM

You need to reach out to your affiliate rep. Your account probably went dormant (haven't sent a paying member in a very long time).

menxzy 08-14-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bns666 (Post 21951163)
never had much luck with flirt4free either :(

i have 1 member with spend money on there every few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadiantX (Post 21952909)
You need to reach out to your affiliate rep. Your account probably went dormant (haven't sent a paying member in a very long time).

im still sending few traffic but not paying member, only few people add their cc.
i've message the affiliate rep and waiting their reply.

OneMillionGirls 08-23-2017 09:53 AM

5% is very low, omg

adultchatpay 08-26-2017 11:41 PM

5%? You need to reach out to your AM right away and ask him the details

cybermike 08-27-2017 05:30 PM

Yeah they drop you down if they consider you a non active affiliate.. gotta keep in touch with your reps

menxzy 08-31-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMillionGirls (Post 21967443)
5% is very low, omg

Agree.. 5% Is very very low.
Quote:

Originally Posted by adultchatpay (Post 21972673)
5%? You need to reach out to your AM right away and ask him the details

Yes. i've contact
Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermike (Post 21973593)
Yeah they drop you down if they consider you a non active affiliate.. gotta keep in touch with your reps

Yes.. i was contact and its their policy. if within 150 days (not sure the days) dont get new spender than my comission drop to 5%.

Im still sending few traffic & some free registered. but no new spender.

Its my fault. i never read any policy every website carefully :D

TheBlackShark 09-03-2017 02:05 AM

Flirt4free is not bad, but is so difficult having spenders on it, i stop to promote they actually. Rate to 5% is really too low.

OneMillionGirls 09-05-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackShark (Post 21983566)
Flirt4free is not bad, but is so difficult having spenders on it, i stop to promote they actually. Rate to 5% is really too low.

yes is the same rate like camgasm.

menxzy 09-08-2017 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackShark (Post 21983566)

yeah.. its hard for me too. got some sign up but no CC confirm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMillionGirls (Post 21986903)
yes is the same rate like camgasm.

I dont luck with camgasm. its really hard since only few models in there.

Barry-xlovecam 09-08-2017 07:48 AM

market rate is median 25% affiliates 45% cam performers
this will vary by camsite ofc

and sliding scales in this business are a greedy handicap

1-800-313-WETT 09-18-2017 10:02 AM

No one can make it at 5% so talk to your rep, if they only want to give 5% then it is time to move on. I like Videosecrets but if they did it to me I would walk. brisk walk.

cybermike 09-18-2017 11:06 AM

Let me know if you want to sell your account

InfoGuy 09-16-2019 02:53 AM

This is what Flirt4Free thinks of their affiliates

Flirt4Free Affiliate Terms

Quote:

Subject to Section 6.10 and the other terms of this Agreement, if You are participating in a Standard Commission Plan, You will be entitled to the program's applicable commission for as long as the referral continues to make purchases for as long as the Company maintains the particular Standard Commission Plan under which the You provided the subject Referral, regardless of whether You continue to promote the program actively unless and until the Referral becomes an Inactive Referred Customer. You acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding the foregoing, the commission rate You are paid is also at all times subject to Dormant Affiliate Rate adjustments as set forth in Paragraph 7.2. Nothing in this Paragraph 6.8 shall be construed to limit the Company's right to unilaterally terminate Your participation in any and all of the Company's Programs at Company's sole discretion.
Quote:

Inactive Referred Customers. Your right to receive, and Company's obligation to pay to You, a commission in association with a standard commission program, or any other of the Company's Programs, shall not apply to any purchases made by any referred customer after the customer has become an "Inactive Referred Customer". For the purposes of this Agreement, an "Inactive Referred Customer" is any customer referred by You that has not made any new purchase of a service or product from the Company for a period of one hundred fifty (150) consecutive days or longer. You acknowledge and agree that Company shall have no obligation to commence paying or to continue to pay to You, any commission or other compensation of any kind for any Referral made by You where such Referral pertains to a customer has become an Inactive Referred Customer. Once a referred customer has become an Inactive Referred Customer, no commissions shall be paid to You for, or based on, any purchases made by such Inactive Referred Customer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may re-refer a customer that has become an Inactive Referred Customer and qualify to receive commission payments as set forth in this Agreement with respect to such new Referral provided that the subject customer has not become the Referral of another affiliate or has made a purchase in response to the Company's own advertising while such customer was an Inactive Referred Customer.
Quote:

Dormant Affiliate Rate Adjustment. You acknowledge and agree that if the Company's records indicate that no new Referrals have been credited to Your account for a period of one hundred and fifty (150) days, then regardless of the rate of commission or other compensation previously paid to You for Referrals, Company shall have the option, but not the obligation, to unilaterally change the rate of commission for payment for Referrals to a "Dormant Affiliate Rate". Currently the Dormant Affiliate Rate is five percent (5%). Company may at its sole discretion change the Dormant Affiliate Rate at any time and/or change the Dormant Affiliate Rate applicable to one or more specific Affiliate Program participants at any time. You further acknowledge and agree that, without limiting Company's other termination options, Company also expressly reserves the right to terminate Your participation in any and all of Company's Programs if You fail to provide any Referrals for a period of one hundred and fifty (150) days. If Your account commission rate has been changed to a Dormant Affiliate Rate and You wish to reestablish a previous commission rate or otherwise change Your commission rate, You may request such change by contacting the Company at sales/@/flirt4free.com. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not at any time have any obligation to grant Your request and that the granting of such requests are at the sole discretion of the Company.

nikki99 09-17-2019 07:59 AM

I hace a pencil from them

https://www.instagram.com/p/B17YcTXnWiJ/

Brian mike 09-17-2019 08:03 AM

Thank god I have never promote them and thanks for the heads up :thumbsup

askjoe 09-17-2019 09:55 AM

Promising&advertising with "lifetime" and fucking affiliates like shit.
Glad i never and will never promote this shit site.
https://i.imgur.com/y2OKNDc.jpg

Terms:
Dormant Affiliate Rate Adjustment. You acknowledge and agree that if the Company's records indicate that no new Referrals have been credited to Your account for a period of one hundred and fifty (150) days, then regardless of the rate of commission or other compensation previously paid to You for Referrals, Company shall have the option, but not the obligation, to unilaterally change the rate of commission for payment for Referrals to a "Dormant Affiliate Rate". Currently the Dormant Affiliate Rate is five percent (5%).

InfoGuy 09-17-2019 11:25 AM

Flirt4Free (VideoSecrets aka VS Media)

Dormant Affiliate Rate Adjustment is only part of the problem. Any referred customer who doesn't spend anything within 150 days falls under Inactive Referred Customers.

I recall someone at VideoSecrets (aka Flirt4Free aka VS Media) bragging to me at an adult webmaster show about 10 years ago how one of their affiliates referred a whale who spent $1.5 million the previous year. So as an example, a Flirt4Free affiliate could refer a whale who spends lots of money. One day that whale finds a girlfriend and temporarily stops spending. If he breaks up with her on day 151 and resumes spending again, the affiliate gets nothing from that referred customer ever again.

The Flirt4Free Affiliate Terms of Service is just a way for them to legally shave commissions from their affiliates and webmasters who don't pay attention to details. Shady fucks! :321GFY

femdomdestiny 09-17-2019 04:18 PM

ouch, I've never liked their commission and never bothered to push them and now I won't definitely.

I am still on $20

https://i.postimg.cc/MHFzGmZs/Screenshot-2.jpg

Kevsh 09-18-2019 09:22 AM

What's really shitty about this is how it forces you to keep promoting them if you have existing referrals.

When they update the TOS and, for example, change it from 6 months inactive for a member before you no longer get credit for their purchases to 5 months (then 4, then 3 ...), if you don't agree, what happens? They close your account and/or stop paying you?

Imagine if you went to work in sales for a company who promised lifetime commissions for all clients you brought in, then a few years into your career they decided that "lifetime" wasn't really lifetime after all, cut your commissions and said if you quit they no longer have to pay you. You'd probably sue them.

juliapanan 09-18-2019 09:23 AM

Never really tried it before...

InfoGuy 09-18-2019 10:42 AM

This clause under 6.10 (see post #15 above) is fucked up too.

Quote:

You may re-refer a customer that has become an Inactive Referred Customer and qualify to receive commission payments as set forth in this Agreement with respect to such new Referral provided that the subject customer has not become the Referral of another affiliate or has made a purchase in response to the Company's own advertising while such customer was an Inactive Referred Customer.
Once the referred customer becomes an Inactive Referred Customer, you can basically say goodbye. I'm certain Flirt4Free's own advertising includes emailing the customer directly and perhaps even with special promotions.

I stopped doing business with these greedy assholes years ago, but think the rest of the adult webmaster community should know about their shady business practices.