GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News Minneapolis police officer fatally shoots an Australian bride-to-be under mysterious circumstances (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1271788)

TheDynasty 07-17-2017 12:01 PM

Minneapolis police officer fatally shoots an Australian bride-to-be under mysterious circumstances

How the fuck does this happen?

https://cbsminnesota.files.wordpress...ond.jpg?w=1280

(CNN)Minnesota authorities are investigating the shooting death of an Australian woman who was killed by a Minneapolis police officer Saturday night.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said it is providing consular assistance to her family. The agency declined to identify the woman citing privacy concerns.
The shooting occurred as two Minneapolis police officers were responding to a 911 call of a possible assault shortly before 11 p.m., Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said.
At some point one of the officers fired a weapon, killing the woman. The officers were wearing body cameras but they were not turned on during the incident, the mayor said.

The Minnesota Department of Public Safety Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is leading the investigation, Hodges said. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office will conduct an autopsy on the woman and release her identity after the family has been notified, Hodges said.
"As mayor of our City, a wife, and a grandmother, I am heartsick and deeply disturbed by what occurred last night," Hodges said Sunday.
"There are still many questions about what took place, and while the investigation is still in its early stages, I am asking the BCA to release as much information, as quickly as they are able to."
The incident sent shock waves through Minneapolis and Australia. On Sunday, members of Women's March Minnesota honored the victim in a vigil.
"This woman was a beautiful light. She was a healer, she was loved. She should still be here," one woman said to applause.
"This should not have happened... that could've been me, that could've been you, that could've been you, that could've been any of us. And we're gonna talk and we're gonna work as a community to make sure this doesn't happen again," she added.

Minneapolis police officer fatally shoots Australian woman - CNN.com

tony286 07-17-2017 12:05 PM

let me guess he was in fear for his life. She called the police because she heard a noise. When they got there she walked over to them and they killed her.

celandina 07-17-2017 12:13 PM

How is this autoposting working for ya Dyna ???

mineistaken 07-17-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony286 (Post 21895165)
let me guess he was in fear for his life. She called the police because she heard a noise. When they got there she walked over to them and they killed her.

You forgot 27 contact lenses, must be a plot twist with those.

OneHungLo 07-17-2017 12:33 PM

Postbot fail.

Barry-xlovecam 07-17-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

A 40-year-old woman who family members said called 911 to report a possible assault in the alley behind her home Saturday night was fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer.

The shooting happened at the end of the alley on W. 51st Street between Washburn and Xerxes avenues S. in the city?s Fulton neighborhood.

The woman, Justine Damond, from Sydney, Australia, and her fiancé lived in the 5000 block of Washburn.

THE LATEST: Minneapolis police officer who shot, killed Justine Damond is identified

Three sources with knowledge of the incident said Sunday that two officers in one squad car, responding to the 911 call, pulled into the alley. Damond, in her pajamas, went to the driver?s side door and was talking to the driver. The officer in the passenger seat pulled his gun and shot Damond through the driver?s side door, sources said. No weapon was found at the scene.
Sources: Woman was fatally shot through door of police car - StarTribune.com

That is really fucked up -- 2 grown men can't deal with an unarmed woman?

HairyChick 07-17-2017 04:57 PM

Neighbors say the area is well-lit at night. She was in her pajamas, unarmed, and the cop in the passenger seat shot her through the door. Seems dangerous to the driver to shoot like that. Unless she's a midget, she'd have been about waist-high at the door if standing. I'm curious where the bullet landed.

Bladewire 07-17-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21895189)
You forgot 27 contact lenses, must be a plot twist with those.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

bronco67 07-17-2017 05:33 PM

So now they're shooting unarmed white women...there's no where else to go after that.

Bladewire 07-17-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21895834)
So now they're shooting unarmed white women...there's no where else to go after that.

...and the body cams on both cops were miraculously turned off :2 cents:

Tubthumper 07-17-2017 06:31 PM

A Somali refugee cop named Mohammed shot a white girl who called about sexual assault. Big fucking surprise.

Bladewire 07-17-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Both cops were sitting in the cop car, in the driver's seat & passenger seat, when they opened fire on her. Scumbags

"A source told KSTP that Noor was seated in the passenger seat and his partner in the driver?s seat when he opened fire, hitting Damond multiple times. He and his partner have been placed on administrative leave."

"Prior to becoming a cop, Noor worked in property management in the area and has a degree in economics and business administration from Augsburg College, according to a city newsletter."

Officer who shot Australian woman joined the force two years ago

BaldBastard 07-17-2017 06:56 PM

It's all very sad, I write it off as American gun culture, face it being a cop in the usa anything that moved you would treat as a target or your likely to be dead. Maybe she saw someone, heard the cops arrive and was running to the car to tell them. Who knows... she's dead to late now.

Nice looking lady with a heartfelt story, rip

Look Chang 07-17-2017 08:04 PM

Trump's culture... :BangBang:

Paul Markham 07-17-2017 11:26 PM

A policeman in fear of his life. From a woman dressed in her night clothes. Heaven help us if he ever got into real trouble.

Tubthumper 07-18-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 21895984)
It's all very sad, I write it off as American gun culture, face it being a cop in the usa anything that moved you would treat as a target or your likely to be dead. Maybe she saw someone, heard the cops arrive and was running to the car to tell them. Who knows... she's dead to late now.

Nice looking lady with a heartfelt story, rip

More like 3rd world Somali refugee culture.

BaldBastard 07-18-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubthumper (Post 21896281)
More like 3rd world Somali refugee culture.

Nope... Somalia has less death by guns than the USA and tighter regulation and this is despite them being in civil war.

Its an American problem, this woman's mistake is that she was in America.

And I don't blame the cop really either, all an American police officer can presume is that everyone is armed and anyone coming towards you, is a threat.

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong country.

RedFred 07-18-2017 07:20 AM

She was no angel

/sarc

MrBottomTooth 07-18-2017 07:25 AM

They need to charge this cop with the same thing you or I would be charged with if we shot this woman for no reason in the street. Instead he'll get a paid vacation.

HairyChick 07-18-2017 06:19 PM

I read a news report that speculated she had a silver cellphone to her ear and the cop thought it was a gun. I think they're supposed to yell "put down your weapon" before shooting. Maybe that's old school police work.

It seems suspicious because the cop shot her in the stomach through the car door. With the driver in position, the space between him and the steering column is minimal.

Claim is the radio call to the dispatcher was done in a calm voice, not someone who feared attack and just killed a woman.

Paul Markham 07-18-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 21896305)
Nope... Somalia has less death by guns than the USA and tighter regulation and this is despite them being in civil war.

Its an American problem, this woman's mistake is that she was in America.

And I don't blame the cop really either, all an American police officer can presume is that everyone is armed and anyone coming towards you, is a threat.

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong country.

It's another casualty of changing the second amendment and the gun lobby. It was meant for everyone in an organised militia to have a musket loader, not for everyone to own a semi-automatic. Would the founding fathers have allowed that?

Zeiss 07-19-2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

What's wrong with the world!? :1orglaugh

just a punk 07-19-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21895951)
Both cops were sitting in the cop car, in the driver's seat & passenger seat, when they opened fire on her.

Fascist police regime will never stop killing people in America. Bloody dictator Trump must be replaced :mad:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Jlq-yX1Q8...iSymbolism.jpg