GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   HONESTLY: Would Republicans vote for a Labrador Retriever? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1263217)

AndyA 05-19-2017 07:37 AM

HONESTLY: Would Republicans vote for a Labrador Retriever?

Back in the 80's there was Ronald Reagan vs Mondale.... Mondale lost in a LANDSLIDE.. 49 States he lost
because DEMS felt Reagan was the better choice

now look at Republicans.... no matter how much Bush pissed in their mouths and the economy started to tank they still voted for him
Trump is clearly a con man and proven liar and womanizer... but what do these 'religious' folks do
they fucking vote for the thrice married Trump

Republicans DO NOT CARE about our Country.. they care about their party.. sort of like a Giants, or Jets fan..... not a USA fan

I've said this before but if and WHEN Trump is impeached for being a disaster... ALL Trump voters should lose the ability to vote in the next 3 elections. Your brain is not suited to choose who should run the country

Ive said this before... If it would have been Kanye West vs Mitt Romney, Mitt wins in a landslide... because DEMS put Country FIRST

AndyA 05-19-2017 07:39 AM

I believe 100% if it would have been Hillary Clinton vs a photo of a Labrador Retriever, the Lab gets 40% of the vote

TampaToker 05-19-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyA (Post 21778480)
I believe 100% if it would have been Hillary Clinton vs a photo of a Labrador Retriever, the Lab gets 40% of the vote

100% correct there would be a cold day in hell before i ever voted for her. I would of voted for Sanders even though i disagree with some of his policy's but i honesty felt he really believed in what he said.

So it came down to Trump or Clinton and well Trump got my vote. Democratic party is in a fucked up state right now. No leader no message no game plan. More democrats will switch to independent status now. Bring back the old democratic party. This hardcore progressive left has come in and totally destroyed the democratic party. Use to be the republicans were the bat shit crazy ones but the tables have flipped.

So now it comes down to the choice of the 2 lesser evils.......

beerptrol 05-19-2017 08:42 AM

As long as it wasn't black or chocolate colored, nor a female

crockett 05-19-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyA (Post 21778471)
Back in the 80's there was Ronald Reagan vs Mondale.... Mondale lost in a LANDSLIDE.. 49 States he lost
because DEMS felt Reagan was the better choice

now look at Republicans.... no matter how much Bush pissed in their mouths and the economy started to tank they still voted for him
Trump is clearly a con man and proven liar and womanizer... but what do these 'religious' folks do
they fucking vote for the thrice married Trump

Republicans DO NOT CARE about our Country.. they care about their party.. sort of like a Giants, or Jets fan..... not a USA fan

I've said this before but if and WHEN Trump is impeached for being a disaster... ALL Trump voters should lose the ability to vote in the next 3 elections. Your brain is not suited to choose who should run the country

Ive said this before... If it would have been Kanye West vs Mitt Romney, Mitt wins in a landslide... because DEMS put Country FIRST

Honestly it's exactly my dad as well.. Grew up in the south thinks he's a jesus preacher but will call black people he doesn't like niger, but he's not racist because he's know 2 black guys type thing... BUT... he claimed right up to election day there was no way he could vote for Trump.. He says Trump not a Christian he's a liar..

Election days happens he votes for Trump.. (it was I just couldn't let Hillary win")

Literally 2 weeks later he thought they needed to impeach Trump and his entire admin.. Now he can't stand him..

I'm literately like face palming.. This is the mentally most of the south is like.. They just don't use logic and it really sucks to see my dad being one of these dum dums that just vote Republican no matter what then complains about all the shit they do.. I mean fuck in the military my dad worked in Nuclear weapons, it's not like he's dumb, but he found the fucking jesus now it's literally numbed his brains..

nico-t 05-19-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyA (Post 21778480)

If you'd only knew who and what Hillary represents, you'd choose a piece of shit over her.

Klen 05-19-2017 03:10 PM

Funny but i was actually thinking about this many times, as this is not related to US republicans, but for any right wing voter in world. I am quite sure even if a black dildo would be president of right wing party they would vote for him. It's basically "us vs them" mentality and that is why they never vote for any other party no matter what.

Bladewire 05-19-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21779404)
If you'd only knew who and what Hillary represents, you'd choose a piece of shit over her.

All of your posts on GFY are insulting everyone. I posted the screencaps of your post history in the other thread.

All of your alt-right candidates lost ( Wilders & Le Pen ) and Trump is toast, this is your reality little bitch snowflake.

Smack dat 05-19-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21779164)
Honestly it's exactly my dad as well.. Grew up in the south thinks he's a jesus preacher but will call black people he doesn't like niger, but he's not racist because he's know 2 black guys type thing... BUT... he claimed right up to election day there was no way he could vote for Trump.. He says Trump not a Christian he's a liar..

Election days happens he votes for Trump.. (it was I just couldn't let Hillary win")

Literally 2 weeks later he thought they needed to impeach Trump and his entire admin.. Now he can't stand him..

I'm literately like face palming.. This is the mentally most of the south is like.. They just don't use logic and it really sucks to see my dad being one of these dum dums that just vote Republican no matter what then complains about all the shit they do.. I mean fuck in the military my dad worked in Nuclear weapons, it's not like he's dumb, but he found the fucking jesus now it's literally numbed his brains..

Tbh this post explains a lot about your retarded posts and generally the whole of America so, thanks for that.

directfiesta 05-19-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21778672)
As long as it wasn't black or chocolate colored, nor a female

... or a '' mexican '' labrador :mad:

Rochard 05-19-2017 04:48 PM

No matter what, you should put country above party. You vote for the right person, not whom your party candidate is. I voted for Clinton only because she was the best of the two options, but my favorite was not a Democrat.

It's stunning how people still support him.

MK Ultra 05-19-2017 05:21 PM

I'm proud to be part of the 3.27% 2016 Presidential General Election Results

Fuck both of the ruling parties :321GFY

"Voting for me is throwing your vote away? Voting for somebody you don't like just to keep somebody else from winning is throwing your vote away." :thumbsup

bronco67 05-19-2017 07:51 PM

Republicans, especially the ones who voted for Trump (which is probably most of them) are a special breed of retarded.

Paul Markham 05-21-2017 04:22 AM

Both parties are bad.

TheSquealer 05-21-2017 08:22 AM

funny conversation considering how many Obama voters voted for Trump instead of Clinton. Maybe you're just a short sighted, tunnel visioned retard trapped in a "us vs them" paradigm believing "anyone who doesn't share my world view exactly is not just wrong, but evil"

teg0 05-21-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 21781882)
"us vs them" paradigm believing "anyone who doesn't share my world view exactly is not just wrong, but evil"

US politics in a nutshell

Relic 05-21-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21781714)
Both parties are bad.

Very true