GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   tesla fanboys - looks like musk is treating his workers like a republican (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1263187)

Joshua G 05-19-2017 05:11 AM

tesla fanboys - looks like musk is treating his workers like a republican

all this liberal ego & arrogance because musk makes a carbon footprint-friendly vehicle. regardless that the cars are powered by coal. dumb libs.

but musk is a hypocrite. just another republican when it comes to treating the workers that actually build the cars.

so when tesla unleashes 500,000 vehicles next year, something they never did before, with a mad tired & underpaid workforce...

its not gonna be pretty. especially when there are lines at the superchargers. & monthly visits to the service shop. liberal egos will explode!

dumb libs will blame trump. somehow.

:1orglaugh

AndyA 05-19-2017 08:36 AM

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...1/53994001.jpg

Joshua G 05-19-2017 08:44 AM

^^^ says that guy who, in 1 sentence, calls trump hitler while calling for the murder of trump supporters.

how dumb is this dumb lib?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

2MuchMark 05-19-2017 08:59 AM

What kind of car do you drive again, Joshua_Mo?

BaldBastard 05-19-2017 08:59 AM

From the article and the main "Alarm"

"Ambulances have been called more than 100 times since 2014 for workers experiencing fainting spells, dizziness, seizures, abnormal breathing and chest pains, according to incident reports obtained by the Guardian. Hundreds more were called for injuries and other medical issues.
In a phone interview about the conditions at the factory, which employs about 10,000 workers, the Tesla CEO conceded his workers had been ?having a hard time, working long hours, and on hard jobs"

ok Some quick math
10,000 employees
5 day week, so 50,000 a week at work, 52 weeks in a year, so per year 2,600,000

time period given is 2014 to now.. so 3 years,
2.6 mill x3 = 7.8 million

So for 7,800,000 work days, there were 100 incidents where and Ambalance was needed, round that up to say 1500 just to cover your ass like.

Sounds like a very safe place to work, don't you agree?

notinmybackyard 05-19-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21778708)

I'm buying a 1972 El Camino with a 396 big block

It will suck down so much fucking gas that lawnmowers in my neighbourhood will stall out and it will blow so much pollution that my local Kentucky Fried Chicken will have to get a restraining order against me driving my car.

I'm going to find me a young 40 year old black hooker and fuck her in the pick up bed of my car while at a drive-in cinema showing a Walt Disney movie and I promise to think of you while I do it.... Especially while she's blowing me.

DraX 05-19-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21778081)
all this liberal ego & arrogance because musk makes a carbon footprint-friendly vehicle. regardless that the cars are powered by coal. dumb libs.

but musk is a hypocrite. just another republican when it comes to treating the workers that actually build the cars.

so when tesla unleashes 500,000 vehicles next year, something they never did before, with a mad tired & underpaid workforce...

its not gonna be pretty. especially when there are lines at the superchargers. & monthly visits to the service shop. liberal egos will explode!

Musk would have been the hero of the century if only he also had a working fusion reactor...:2 cents:

Joshua G 05-19-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21778708)

but of course...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...00_638x388.jpg

:thumbsup

Joshua G 05-19-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 21778711)

"Ambulances have been called more than 100 times since 2014 for workers experiencing fainting spells, dizziness, seizures, abnormal breathing and chest pains, according to incident reports obtained by the Guardian. Hundreds more were called for injuries and other medical issues.
In a phone interview about the conditions at the factory, which employs about 10,000 workers, the Tesla CEO conceded his workers had been ?having a hard time, working long hours, and on hard jobs"

ok Some quick math
10,000 employees
5 day week, so 50,000 a week at work, 52 weeks in a year, so per year 2,600,000

So for 7,800,000 work days, there were 100 incidents where and Ambalance was needed, round that up to say 1500 just to cover your ass like.

so the part that says workers are working through injury in order to avoid losing pay, that bosses are denigrating people for not sucking up injury...those facts were not in your math there.

but hey, if running workers into the ground is something you want to defend, you go ahead.

:Oh crap

Barry-xlovecam 05-19-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 21778711)
^^

thats fuzzy math ...

Quote:

In Moran?s February 9th post published on Medium, he wrote ?Preventable injuries happen often?Many of us have been talking about unionizing, and have reached out to United Automobile Workers (UAW) for support.?

Tesla?s CEO Elon Musk directly responded to that post writing in a statement??this is not the first time we have been the target of a professional union organizing efforts such as this. The safety and job satisfaction of our employees here at Tesla has always been extremely important to us.?

Moran told 2 Investigates he was disappointed by Musk?s response. He said he is not currently officially affiliated with any union but has reached out for help from UAW.

For perspective on the statistics 2 Investigates found, the number of Tesla worker safety incidents reported to Cal/OSHA is about half the national average. However, it?s also important to note the rate recorded by the federal government only include injuries or illnesses that were severe enough to warrant days away from work.

By KTVU reporter Candice Nguyen
More on Tesla worker safety claims: 2 Investigates pulls records - Story | KTVU

Sounds like a lot of this has to do with UAW organizing efforts.

notinmybackyard 05-19-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshua g (Post 21779119)

hell yea !!!!!!

Suck on that computerized electric car!

escorpio 05-19-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21779119)

Definitely not gay! :thumbsup

kane 05-19-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21778081)

I would assume you are equally outraged at the Trump family for having their clothes made in China where working conditions are terrible and a living wage doesn't exist.

2MuchMark 05-19-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notinmybackyard (Post 21778789)
I'm buying a 1972 El Camino with a 396 big block

It will suck down so much fucking gas that lawnmowers in my neighbourhood will stall out and it will blow so much pollution that my local Kentucky Fried Chicken will have to get a restraining order against me driving my car.

I'm going to find me a young 40 year old black hooker and fuck her in the pick up bed of my car while at a drive-in cinema showing a Walt Disney movie and I promise to think of you while I do it.... Especially while she's blowing me.

Cool car! Enjoy your hooker and watch out for crabs!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21779119)

I am absolutely, 100% positive that if you could, that that is the truck you would drive, that you spend money on the coal-roll modification, that you would roll-coal all day long, and then pat yourself on the back for your perceived incredible genius.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notinmybackyard (Post 21779380)
hell yea !!!!!!

Suck on that computerized electric car!

Yee-Haw thanks but no-thanks, Billy-Bob! Git'er Dun! Took er Jerbs! Trump that bitch! Make 'Merica Great ageeen! MMm doggy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21779389)
Definitely not gay! :thumbsup

Definitely not!

Joshua G 05-19-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 21779392)
I would assume you are equally outraged at the Trump family for having their clothes made in China where working conditions are terrible and a living wage doesn't exist.

yes. i ackowledge the inconsistency. its bothersome, like his university.

still better than hilary. 6-3 trump SCOTUS coming soon! thats the grand prize.

:thumbsup

notinmybackyard 05-19-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21779410)
Cool car! Enjoy your hooker and watch out for crabs!

Crabs???? Too high class for me I'll just grab a pizza on the way home