GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   WE ARE HIRING - Full-Time Wordpress Developer Needed (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1260820)

jreg81 05-04-2017 09:53 AM

WE ARE HIRING - Full-Time Wordpress Developer Needed

Monger Cash is seeking an experienced WordPress developer who will be responsible for building new websites, maintaining and improving existing websites, and developing any custom functionalities or features as requested.

Responsibilities:

You will play a central role in the development and launching of multiple WordPress websites for our company. The ideal candidate should have a passion for modern WordPress CMS development and a strong background in building websites using PHP, HTML/CSS, MySQL and Javascript/jQuery.

We are looking for a self starter who can manage their time effectively without being micromanaged. You must be able to prioritize, multi-task and meet project deadlines. You will be working directly under our Chief Technical Officer and must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of our small team, which means you should possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.

You will be required to be available for Skype audio/video calls and conferences in order to discuss projects, goals, status updates, etc. Open communication is extremely important, and we expect our ideal candidate to communicate early and often, as well as posses excellent English skills.

Being that we are a US based company, you will be required to work within the EST (UTC -5) time zone. This is an absolute must as being online and working when the rest of our company is goes hand in hand with effective communication.

We are a medium-sized & growing company, which means your position and salary with us will grow as our company grows. This job posting is not only for a full time developer, but an integral part of our team as well.

Requirements:

At least 2 years of WordPress development experience
Advanced knowledge with the WordPress engine itself, and all of it’s inner workings, functions and features
Deep experience with custom WordPress theme development from PSD files, image mock-ups and general explanations
Strong experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript/jQuery and MySQL
Experience with custom WordPress plugin development
Experience with the Zurb Foundation front-end framework
Knowledge of SEO best practices

This is your chance to help build and grow with a company who leads in our respective niches within the adult entertainment industry. We need brains, ambition and passion to continue providing the best possible experience for thousands of our customers, both existing and new, around the globe.

Please reach out to [email protected] with your resume and any inquiries.

yuu.design 05-04-2017 12:41 PM

hey man, im fwd this to one of my best friends ;)

theS2O 05-04-2017 01:17 PM

Goodluck with the search. :thumbsup

If you need anything outsource in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
mv

jreg81 05-04-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuu (Post 21746386)
hey man, im fwd this to one of my best friends ;)

Ok, please do! thanks Yuu:thumbsup

Lykos 05-05-2017 02:58 PM

Hey mate !

We cooperated before if am not wrong!

I run Quantox Technology - Web development & IT Consulting now!

I would also like to tell you some info about Quantox. We are located in Serbia(Eastern Europe) and have 3 offices in 3 different cities here and plans to open 2 more until the end of next year. Our developers number is above 150+ at the current time.

Besides this as outsourcing company we have large database of experts in different areas that we can contact and hire on clients requests.

We are finalising ISO 9001 standards certification process so in next few months we will be certified for quality.

Some of services cover:

IT Consulting
Project Management
Front End / JavaScript Development
Back End development (PHP, PYTHON, RUBY, JAVA)
Mobile development (iOS. Android)
Smart TV Apps development
Web Design
QA Engineering
Data Analyst
DevOps and Sys Admin services (AWS, DigitalOcean, Private Servers...)
Virtual Assistants (content writers, bloggers, uploaders, video editing, images processing...)

WEB: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...jl5Qk5oZ3kybjg

MOBILE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...QlFjW mx1Uk9V

ADULT: https://drive.google.com/file/u/1/d/...?usp=drive_web

Hit me up on skype id vukpopovic or email vuk at quantox.com ! :thumbsup

blackmonsters 05-09-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jreg81 (Post 21746008)
Monger Cash is seeking an experienced WordPress developer who will be responsible for building new websites, maintaining and improving existing websites, and developing any custom functionalities or features as requested.

Responsibilities:

You will play a central role in the development and launching of multiple WordPress websites for our company. The ideal candidate should have a passion for modern WordPress CMS development and a strong background in building websites using PHP, HTML/CSS, MySQL and Javascript/jQuery.

We are looking for a self starter who can manage their time effectively without being micromanaged. You must be able to prioritize, multi-task and meet project deadlines. You will be working directly under our Chief Technical Officer and must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of our small team, which means you should possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.

You will be required to be available for Skype audio/video calls and conferences in order to discuss projects, goals, status updates, etc. Open communication is extremely important, and we expect our ideal candidate to communicate early and often, as well as posses excellent English skills.

Being that we are a US based company, you will be required to work within the EST (UTC -5) time zone. This is an absolute must as being online and working when the rest of our company is goes hand in hand with effective communication.

We are a medium-sized & growing company, which means your position and salary with us will grow as our company grows. This job posting is not only for a full time developer, but an integral part of our team as well.

Requirements:

At least 2 years of WordPress development experience
Advanced knowledge with the WordPress engine itself, and all of it?s inner workings, functions and features
Deep experience with custom WordPress theme development from PSD files, image mock-ups and general explanations
Strong experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript/jQuery and MySQL
Experience with custom WordPress plugin development
Experience with the Zurb Foundation front-end framework
Knowledge of SEO best practices

This is your chance to help build and grow with a company who leads in our respective niches within the adult entertainment industry. We need brains, ambition and passion to continue providing the best possible experience for thousands of our customers, both existing and new, around the globe.

Please reach out to [email protected] with your resume and any inquiries.

I'm interested!

I sent you some info on skpye.

:thumbsup

jreg81 05-09-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 21757156)
I'm interested!

I sent you some info on skpye.

:thumbsup

just added you on skype.

Bl0gger 05-17-2017 12:07 AM

send you an email