GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Think "Impractical Jokers" are on burn out... Hardly do anything really funny anymore (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1258663)

JohnnyNight 04-21-2017 03:09 AM

Think "Impractical Jokers" are on burn out... Hardly do anything really funny anymore

They were only really funny about half the time when at their best..

Now they seem like they don't care that much... just going through the motions..

CurrentlySober 04-21-2017 03:38 AM

i like going through the motions...

Scott McD 04-21-2017 08:24 AM

I still watch it but it isn't as funny as before you are right.

Surely most of the general public know them by now anyway...

Relic 04-21-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 21717397)
i like going through the motions...

The shitting motion?

stopitbrrruce 04-21-2017 08:42 AM

I have to agree with you. Love the show, but I can't tell one episode from another any more. The first 2 seasons were gut-splitting, but the new eps are edited so heavily it's hard to swallow.

MrMaxwell 04-22-2017 11:05 PM

I've never noticed anyone who is amused by that program being at all interesting or intelligent. People who watch that program must be the dumbest most inane individuals in our history.

cosis 04-23-2017 11:39 AM

One of the only shows on TV that makes me laugh. The first few seasons are definitely the best. I imagine it is harder for them to joke on people now that they are more known.

Coup 04-23-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 21717964)
The shitting motion?

it's all about the motion of the ocean....

...of poop

Relic 04-23-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 21722929)
it's all about the motion of the ocean....

...of poop

geirlur 04-24-2017 06:13 AM

I only follow their work on the podcasts Tell'em Steve Dave, The Tenderloins and What Say You. All of them are great :))

JohnnyNight 04-24-2017 08:02 AM

Haha.. I've actually won numerous awards for being the brightest and most interesting guy in the room..!!

Have noticed though, anyone I've come across with the last name of maxwell to be among the dumbest most inane individuals in our nations history.. thanks for confirming..

Inbreeding is a killer.. :)

Yeah, the early shows and the simplest stunts usually the best... Is true one of the only shows that is really funny..

One of the best was the first time they had people in the office waiting room and would call out the outrageous fictitious names of people who don't exist for the next appointment.. :pimp

MrMaxwell 04-25-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyNight (Post 21724729)
Haha.. I've actually won numerous awards for being the brightest and most interesting guy in the room..!!

Have noticed though, anyone I've come across with the last name of maxwell to be among the dumbest most inane individuals in our nations history.. thanks for confirming..

Inbreeding is a killer.. :)

Yeah, the early shows and the simplest stunts usually the best... Is true one of the only shows that is really funny..

One of the best was the first time they had people in the office waiting room and would call out the outrageous fictitious names of people who don't exist for the next appointment.. :pimp

That's not even my last name and you shouldn't be so rude to me, you.