GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hey you, yeah you, LARD ASS, this is for YOU! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1253095)

mce 03-20-2017 05:11 PM

Hey you, yeah you, LARD ASS, this is for YOU!

Stop using "Ain't nobody got time for that" as your excuse for NOT working out

Here are 39 quick work outs that will give you an awesome body in no time

39 Quick Workouts Everyone Needs In Their Daily Routine

http://i.imgur.com/gHR6kPu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8jvziD2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6tVqwXa.jpg

OneHungLo 03-20-2017 06:54 PM

Is this nick sponsored by buzzfeed?

bronco67 03-20-2017 07:01 PM

I wish people would quit acting like not working out is why people are fat.

people are fat because they don't monitor their caloric intake against their caloric need. All the exercise in the world won't help if the diet is shit. You can burn 300 calories in an hour, but you can also eat those 200 calories in a few seconds -- which you probably will because cardio makes you hungry. And when cardio makes you hungry, you WILL eat.

I'm not saying doing all those exercises in the graphic would be bad. But it should be secondary to getting the food intake sorted out. Actually, it should be tertiary, because the mental framework is most important.

I've been diet coaching a few friends, and when they're really overweight I tell them to just take a walk every day and don't do any high intensity exercise. If the diet is maintained properly then the walking will be a cherry on top, and keep them from abandoning everything because they got burned out from all that jumping around like a madman. The main thing I teach them is how to think like a fit person, and how to make food their bitch, instead of the other way around.

That's why most trainers suck. They throw all of these fancy exercises at fat people to make them think they're doing something, but don't really tell them how to reframe getting fit mentally first, or even help with the diet -- or most of them don't even know anything about how to get fit because half the ones I see at my gym are not even in good shape. I'm ripped as fuck and I see some of these trainers and wonder if they got their certification from a fucking cereal box. There must be a low barrier for entry into that profession. One of the requirements should be having a body people want to have sex with.

Don't get me started on this.

NatalieK 03-20-2017 08:52 PM

when you work all day you really do have no time for that...

best bet, sex :winkwink:

mce 03-20-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21642739)
when you work all day you really do have no time for that...

best bet, sex :winkwink:

True. Sex does burn quite a bit of calories...

chadglni 03-20-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21642580)
people are fat because they don't monitor their caloric intake against their caloric need.

This.. but yeah, exercise is important, and healthy. Becoming fat is merely the simple mathematical equation quoted above. Also I believe not all calories are created equal, I don't care about the IIFYM people.

bronco67 03-21-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadglni (Post 21642943)
This.. but yeah, exercise is important, and healthy. Becoming fat is merely the simple mathematical equation quoted above. Also I believe not all calories are created equal, I don't care about the IIFYM people.

I'm not saying exercise isn't good...but it's no where near as important as diet if you are a fat person looking to lose all of that fat. I also believe that a calorie isn't just a calorie, but the law of thermodynamics applies to everyone. If you consume less than your BMR in Snicker's bars vs more than your BMR in broccoli, you will lose weight.

The caveat in that is that your body composition will be shit and devoid of muscle, but you will be smaller. I'm not saying that's the right approach, it's just the truth.

My way is to eat enough calories to maintain as much muscle as possible and still lose weight. That means a slight deficit and lose it slowly. The slower it comes off, the longer it stays off.

And if there's any exercise people should be doing, it's lifting weights.

woj 03-21-2017 08:36 AM

there is more to exercise than just "I burned 300 calories"...
- your metabolism increases for many hours afterwards so you burn additional calories because of that...
- you also build muscle mass, which also increases # of calories you burn...
- it makes it easier to control eating, ice cream doesn't look as appealing when you realize you had to work your ass off in the morning for an hour to burn off the calories it contains...
- you feel better, stronger, etc, it also builds your self discipline "muscle", making it easier to eat healthy
etc

so exercise is just as important, if not more, as healthy eating...

bronco67 03-21-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woj (Post 21643570)
there is more to exercise than just "I burned 300 calories"...
- your metabolism increases for many hours afterwards so you burn additional calories because of that...
- you also build muscle mass, which also increases # of calories you burn...
- it makes it easier to control eating, ice cream doesn't look as appealing when you realize you had to work your ass off in the morning for an hour to burn off the calories it contains...
- you feel better, stronger, etc, it also builds your self discipline "muscle", making it easier to eat healthy
etc

so exercise is just as important, if not more, as healthy eating...

All of this.

It all points to developing the correct mentality, which is key to effortlessly staying lean and muscular. Everyone I know thinks being jacked is this state that I tenuously grasp 24/7, trying desperately to hold on to it. They're shocked to see me eating pizza and ice cream because they have this idea that being fit means eating broccoli and bean sprouts constantly. What's great is once you get to this state, it's actually hard to get fat again. I would have to make a strong effort over an extended period of time for that to happen.

You keep your fitness level easily when you enjoy the process of staying fit, and the only way to enjoy is create your own plan that works with your life. It's not about being 100% perfect because that fizzles out in a couple of months. Long term moderate behaviors allow you get fit, stay fit and also enjoy some donuts or cookies..or whatever.

ruff 03-21-2017 10:07 PM

Reading this thread has made me hungry.