GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Negro crime in white abandoned Trenton New Jersey so bad that residents are calling for martial law (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1253029)

Google Expert 03-20-2017 10:52 AM

Negro crime in white abandoned Trenton New Jersey so bad that residents are calling for martial law

Man shot 9 times in Trenton, resident calls for Martial Law

I've driven into Trenton a couple of times. It's a true shithole. The whole place looks like a set for the sopranos. Meanwhile you pay 13 percent prop tax on your house.

Bladewire 03-20-2017 10:59 AM

One old man interviewed blames blacks and says they need martial law and you spin it to represent all crime in Trenton Jersey is black crime and everyone wants martial law.

You're dishonest :thumbsup

OneHungLo 03-20-2017 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21641299)
One old man interviewed blames blacks and says they need martial law and you spin it to represent all crime in Trenton Jersey is black crime and everyone wants martial law.

Yeah damn whitey doing all the crime. :(:(:(

Grapesoda 03-20-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21641269)
Man shot 9 times in Trenton, resident calls for Martial Law

I've driven into Trenton a couple of times. It's a true shithole. The whole place looks like a set for the sopranos. Meanwhile you pay 13 percent prop tax on your house.

they probably just need some division, may mrs clinton can help out??

~Ray 03-20-2017 12:16 PM

Did he died?

Ray
Hardlinks.org
An easy way to get backlinks without getting shot 9 times

Rochard 03-20-2017 02:04 PM

The New Jersey I grew up in is so vastly different than the NJ everyone else knows.

DukeSkywalker 03-20-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21641299)

God you're dumb

DukeSkywalker 03-20-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21641812)
The New Jersey I grew up in is so vastly different than the NJ everyone else knows.

It's still the same man. Areas like mendhan, ridgewood etc are still great places to raise a family. Areas like trenton, paterson, camden, etc are over run by eggplants. It's been that way a 100 years though

Bladewire 03-20-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 21642439)
It's still the same man. Areas like mendhan, ridgewood etc are still great places to raise a family. Areas like trenton, paterson, camden, etc are over run by eggplants. It's been that way a 100 years though

^^^ Dumb bitch didn't even read the article.

You're not as cool as you used to be.

You can be prejudice and/or racist and still not twist facts you stupid STUPID fuck.

I really enjoy convos with smart racists you stupid ones are as fucking dumb as the gangsters you hate/fear.

pimpmaster9000 03-20-2017 06:28 PM

Failing system...The USA needs to go Libby like Finland...