GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Need wordpress programmer (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1251106)

EliteWebmaster 03-10-2017 01:50 PM

Need wordpress programmer

I have a folder with a json files (each file containing paragraghs and matching pictures) that I need to have imported into wordpress as actual blog posts.

I need someone to write me a wordpress plugin that will take everything from that folder (including the pics), import them to my site.

It should be a very easy job if you know wordpress programming

Send me a message:

achillesholdings [at] gmail .com

Lykos 03-11-2017 02:46 AM

Hey!

I will have my colleague send you a message! We have tons of experience with it ! :thumbsup

yuu.design 03-11-2017 09:48 AM

hey man, contact me, we can help you ;)

Milan_Quantox 03-12-2017 03:49 AM

Hello, sent you an email :thumbsup

SexJoker 03-13-2017 01:30 AM

Contact us, we can help you :)

EliteWebmaster 03-18-2017 10:45 PM

Posting a bit more information so prospective programmers can grasp what I want done.
Budget is $100-150

Now let's talk about the wordpress plugin. I envision a plugin that will take each (.json) file that has a paragraph or two, with matching pictures (up to 10 in .jpg format) and export it into the wordpress site as individual blog posts. The plugin would take the 1st picture in the set, and set it as the main picture of the post followed by the ad title underneath it, . Then when the user clicks on either the image or title, it would take them to the actual blog post which shows all the images (however many) first, followed by the entire paragraph of the ad along. The date of the ad would be the date of the blog post. A title spinner option for the plugin would be nice if possible. I may keep the titles intact but that option would be nice just in case.

As for categories/cities, the plugin would take what it finds in the folder, and create categories in wordpress for that particular ad.

For example, it would create a Category "Calgary" and subcategory "Women Seeking Man" if the original ad was Calgary's Women Seeking Man category.

And a cron within an admin panel of the plugin so I can set the time for the plugin to run.

Aside from that, I don't require much out of the plugin. Something easy to use, a decent admin panel and cost efficient is my goal. :thumbsup

phpPinoyprogrammer 03-19-2017 08:15 AM

Email sent

chadglni 03-20-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EliteWebmaster (Post 21637750)
Posting a bit more information so prospective programmers can grasp what I want done.
Budget is $100-150

Now let's talk about the wordpress plugin. I envision a plugin that will take each (.json) file that has a paragraph or two, with matching pictures (up to 10 in .jpg format) and export it into the wordpress site as individual blog posts. The plugin would take the 1st picture in the set, and set it as the main picture of the post followed by the ad title underneath it, . Then when the user clicks on either the image or title, it would take them to the actual blog post which shows all the images (however many) first, followed by the entire paragraph of the ad along. The date of the ad would be the date of the blog post. A title spinner option for the plugin would be nice if possible. I may keep the titles intact but that option would be nice just in case.

As for categories/cities, the plugin would take what it finds in the folder, and create categories in wordpress for that particular ad.

For example, it would create a Category "Calgary" and subcategory "Women Seeking Man" if the original ad was Calgary's Women Seeking Man category.

And a cron within an admin panel of the plugin so I can set the time for the plugin to run.

Aside from that, I don't require much out of the plugin. Something easy to use, a decent admin panel and cost efficient is my goal. :thumbsup

Totally sounds quick and easy lol