GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anybody here do forex marketing? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1250161)

mce 03-06-2017 05:11 PM

Anybody here do forex marketing?

How does it pay?

It's constantly ranked high in CPC ratings but I would like some insight in actual payouts

Does it do well with social media traffic?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 05:12 PM

i do.....

Barry-xlovecam 03-06-2017 05:54 PM

I would look into the security laws where you live and where your servers will be.

Generally speaking, offering unregistered securities is illegal. Soliciting for the sales of securities in the USA requires a license.

OneHungLo 03-06-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21601219)
I would look into the security laws where you live and where your servers will be.

Generally speaking, offering unregistered securities is illegal. Soliciting for the sales of securities in the USA requires a license.

Shut the fuck up, moron. He's not talking about offering "unregistered securities". You're constantly spewing out some legalese nonsense.

NALEM 03-06-2017 08:57 PM

Most of Barry's legalese advice is spot on.

INever 03-06-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21601123)
i do.....

Who converts most profitably?

Barry-xlovecam 03-06-2017 10:44 PM

on hung low shit for brains

(3) The term “sale” or “sell” shall include every contract of sale or disposition of a security or interest in a security, for value. The term “offer to sell”, “offer for sale”, or “offer” shall include every attempt or offer to dispose of, or solicitation of an offer to buy, a security or interest in a security, for value. The terms defined in this paragraph and the term “offer to buy” as used in subsection (

15 U.S. Code § 77b - Definitions; promotion of efficiency, competition, and capital formation

STFU you stupid piece of shit.

OneHungLo 03-06-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21601948)
on hung low shit for brains

(3) The term “sale” or “sell” shall include every contract of sale or disposition of a security or interest in a security, for value. The term “offer to sell”, “offer for sale”, or “offer” shall include every attempt or offer to dispose of, or solicitation of an offer to buy, a security or interest in a security, for value. The terms defined in this paragraph and the term “offer to buy” as used in subsection (

15 U.S. Code § 77b - Definitions; promotion of efficiency, competition, and capital formation

STFU you stupid piece of shit.

Again, you whiny wanna-be-lawyer-piece-of-shit, he's interested in promoting a cpa offer for referring active traders. He's not selling options or "unregistered securities" you fucktard.

Does your boss know youre on here pretending to be a lawyer?

Tiodor*com 03-07-2017 05:10 AM

i'm interested in reading experiances about forex too

Barry-xlovecam 03-07-2017 05:49 AM

Obviously you cannot read. Stay the fuck away from offering any security of any kind in the United States if you are resident here or your server is located here. Stay the fuck away from offering any gambling online also in the United States .

I don't give a fuck. Are you threatening me onehunglo ?

fucking pissant

mce 03-07-2017 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21601300)
He's not talking about offering "unregistered securities".

Yeah. I'm talking about being an AFFILIATE instead of actually setting up an FX/Binary option platform.

Barry-xlovecam 03-07-2017 06:00 AM

that is like being the agent for the crack dealer -- don't go to court in the USA with that story.
do whatever the fuck you want -- make chump change and have legal problems.

OneHungLo 03-07-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21602368)
Obviously you cannot read. Stay the fuck away from offering any security of any kind in the United States if you are resident here or your server is located here. Stay the fuck away from offering any gambling online also in the United States .

Hey dummy, again, he is referring active traders. He isn't selling shit.

Quote:

I don't give a fuck. Are you threatening me onehunglo ?

So asking if your boss knows you're on here doling out fake lawyer advice is a threat? lol.

Quote:

fucking pissant

You're the one with a boss. I am the boss, you pissant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21602395)
that is like being the agent for the crack dealer -- don't go to court in the USA with that story.
do whatever the fuck you want -- make chump change and have legal problems.

You just double down on stupid, don't you? Operating a forex brokerage is legal unlike selling crack.

Barry-xlovecam 03-08-2017 12:46 AM

Well, most FOREX affiliate programs and most binary options programs on the Internet are unlicensed and scams. All businesses dealing in securities need to be licensed in most of the world.

Advertising and soliciting for sale are not the same. If you are too stupid to understand what an affiliate agreement is and that it forms a contract to offer for sale as an agency -- then you are ignorant of what you are doing and that is not a legal defense.

So, go ahead I don't give a fuck.
One less idiot makes the world a better place.

ctzulu 03-08-2017 10:37 AM

i made all money in forex affiliate
accidently i make a side income from chaturbate ... pretty constant but rather low ~100$ a week compared to forex 1000$ a week

for adult traffic i spammed twitter and facebook but on forex i work serious 1 on 1 phone calls in skype
every client is worth around 50 $ A DAY

well i would call myself consultant .. i direct programers 2 investors and sales person into my multilingual team

webdesign and landing pages as well as live support

mce 03-18-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INever (Post 21601843)
Who converts most profitably?

This. I need to know this.

Do you guys think forex is better to promote than BINARY OPTIONS?

ctzulu 03-20-2017 08:19 AM

binary the chances are lower that a losing client will fund again

seeandsee 03-20-2017 09:13 AM

what is forex?

I heard about it, but can anyone really explain it

ctzulu 03-20-2017 09:17 AM

Easy... OU BUY OR SELL IN ANY GIVEN MARKET

RIGHT PREDICTIONS PAY INSTANT CASH
PEOPLE SHOW THEIR RESULTS AND INVESTORS CAN COPY THE PORTFOLIOS AGAINST A SMALL FEE

mce 03-21-2017 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeandsee (Post 21641008)
what is forex?

I heard about it, but can anyone really explain it

Foreign exchange. Making money in the fluctuation in the exchange rates among different paired currencies.

Relic 03-21-2017 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21605290)
I am the boss, you pissant.