GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ted Nugent Considering Running For US Senate (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1246633)

escorpio 02-17-2017 07:41 AM

Ted Nugent Considering Running For US Senate

What did I tell you?

Ted Nugent Considering Running for U.S. Senate

http://www.tabletmag.com/wp-content/...0cc3e5aa_o.png

Stranglehold, bitches!

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:41 AM

Good, the liberals will shit themselves

directfiesta 02-17-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551866)

.. and the USA continues to go to shit ...

2MuchMark 02-17-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551866)

You know what? We won't. You guys have gone full retard. Ted Nugent running for office? Trust me, we expected it. Please enjoy.

Spunky 02-17-2017 08:07 AM

He's got the Cat scratch fever!

RedFred 02-17-2017 08:14 AM

Isn't that the usual course for right wing draft dodgers?

escorpio 02-17-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21551929)
You know what? We won't. You guys have gone full retard. Ted Nugent running for office? Trust me, we expected it. Please enjoy.

Ted probably fucked your PM's mother back in the 70's. :1orglaugh

Bladewire 02-17-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21551959)

Yep! Nugent sees how low the American standards are with Trump and thinks he can weasel in.

BlackCrayon 02-17-2017 08:27 AM

kid rock too..

http://www.vulture.com/2017/02/kid-r...2018-race.html

Barry-xlovecam 02-17-2017 09:03 AM

Ever met Ted? I have ...
Not only did he shit his pants for a week -- he has shit for brains also -- he will appeal to a certain segment of voters however ...

bronco67 02-17-2017 09:25 AM

He can join all the other looney Republicans in government. He'll fit right in.

CDSmith 02-17-2017 09:27 AM

He'll go all wango tango on N Korea.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21551959)

Who the fuck wouldn't dodge the Vietnam draft? You've have to be a fucking idiot to go fight there

directfiesta 02-17-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21552136)
Who the fuck wouldn't dodge the Vietnam draft? You've have to be a fucking idiot to go fight there

wow .... but why am I not surprised . Why you don't go here to repeat that :

http://media.jrn.com/images/R0013136339--364172.JPG

That war was not justified ... but as a soldier you are to obey orders .

crockett 02-17-2017 09:32 AM

I'm pretty sure his shitty drawers would fit right in with the rest of the Republican congress. They are all full of shit as well.

Checks out..

IMO, OP

JesseQuinn 02-17-2017 10:07 AM

this had to be 15 years ago at least...I was at the Zanzibar in T.O. (not as a dancer) and he kept trying to talk to me. He told me a couple times his name was Ted Nugent and it was vaguely familiar but I didn't recall from where so I asked him what he did. total genuine question

he got SO pissed off, it was hilarious. looked him up later an yep, was the same guy

most fragile ego ever :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Tasty1 02-17-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21551983)
Yep! Nugent sees how low the American standards are with Trump and thinks he can weasel in.

Well, at least he was smart enough to do that.
better than loosing your life and taking others.

for some oil

Bladewire 02-17-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 (Post 21552283)

for some oil

Barry-xlovecam 02-17-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21552136)

A lot of us stood up as men and refused the draft like I did and dared the Feds to arrest us. Losers shit in their pants, or like Donald Trump, paid doctors to try to get them 4F draft deferments -- fraudulent cowards.

You have no respect for men that fought either the government or the army and further disrespect the soldiers that served honorably in Vietnam. I know many that returned mentally fucked up for life.
:321GFY:2 cents:

2MuchMark 02-17-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21551974)
Ted probably fucked your PM's mother back in the 70's. :1orglaugh

That's entirely possible. She was quite the party girl,

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TiqKRgLIW6...ie-trudeau.jpg

and Ted Nugent used to be a cool guy (I went to his concerts). Now's just another crazy hillbilly.

Bladewire 02-17-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21552316)
A lot of us stood up as men and refused the draft like I did and dared the Feds to arrest us. Losers shit in their pants, or like Donald Trump, paid doctors to try to get them 4F draft deferments -- fraudulent cowards.

You have no respect for men that fought either the government or the army and further disrespect the soldiers that served honorably in Vietnam. I know many that returned mentally fucked up for life.
:321GFY:2 cents:

I've had him blocked for awhile he's another JoshuaG and posting massive junk daily to get reactions and post count up.

Barry-xlovecam 02-17-2017 10:44 AM

Johnny Shit Lips is a useless punk I have had on ignore for months occasionally I look to see. Most of his shit is not worthy of any response-- occasionally some is.

MaDalton 02-17-2017 10:49 AM

it's either "everything for the Vets" or "dodging the draft is fine".

can't be both

some people here have more moral flexibility than a chinese contortionist

crockett 02-17-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21552409)

can't be both

Your talking about right wing bats though. If it's their hero's everything is ok.They will always find a way to justify it in their mind so they actually convenience themselves it's ok..If it's someone the've been told to hate then absolutely nothing is ok.

They have no morals of good or bad, but rather other right and left. Also when they are in groups the group mentality always favors the extreemes.

edit..

I just wanted to add, you can actually watch the brainwashing in real time with Trump. Trump vilifies the media which gives the cupcakes something to hate. Now when the media reports bad shit Trump does, they don't blame Trump, they blame the media because Trump is their hero and he can do no wrong therefore it's obviously fake news.

The same with the Flynn thing. Normally Right wingers would be going bat shit crazy if Commies were caught spying on us or interfering with our govt. However Trump is their hero so it can't be bad. Trump gives the cupcakes someone to hate that's both the media & the intelligence agencies.

Suddenly it's no longer anyone in Trump's admin doing wrong it's why are the intelligence agents out to get Trump. Why is the medias reporting this fake news. Trump is god, these people are trying to kill our god.

We are witnessing brainwashing of the ignorant masses in real time. You can not reason with these people because Trump has become their religious ideology. No matter what they believe anything he tells them and if you say something bad you are obviously their enemy. There is no critical thinking, there is no logic only blind belief in their new god.

PR_Glen 02-17-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 (Post 21552283)

for some oil

I really love posts like this because it exposes pure cowards for who they are. Oil in vietnam huh?

jscott 02-17-2017 11:51 AM

Ted Nugent is one of the biggest dirtbags alive. He could seriously make the world a better place by just dying. :2 cents:

Tasty1 02-17-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 21552529)
I really love posts like this because it exposes pure cowards for who they are. Oil in vietnam huh?

Sorry, i don't follow all wars. Most are about oil. This one against communism.
Wasn't worth it also.

Tasty1 02-17-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

can't be both

I am not right or left, but it can be both.

Fighting against germans in WW2 / IS = OK can be supported
Most of the oil/communism/ islam wars = NOT OK

But i respect everyone and thinks they need the best care if needed when they wanted to give their life for the country. Cause it stays my country, and we may jave stupid politicians, the did it for the country is their idea. Now the Dutch army doesn't have ammo for training, already 2 years. Talking about sharing helmets cause they are so expensive... Than i think, what the hell is our government doing. If you sent them, give them the best equipment and practise. Finally after Trum said other countries must take their part most parties want to higher the budget... It is election time, and now they are forced to do something. We didn't learn from Srebrenica.

If somebody want to dodge a war they can't support, completely fine with that in most cases. When your country is under direct attack, is different when you invade other countries for whaterver reason. Therefor it is good that they now have a professional army, they choose for it.

Bladewire 02-17-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21552502)

The same with the Flynn thing. Normally Right wingers would be going bat shit crazy if Commies were caught spying on us or interfering with our govt. However Trump is their hero so it can't be bad. Trump gives the cupcakes someone to hate that's both the media & the intelligence agencies.

Suddenly it's no longer anyone in Trump's admin doing wrong it's why are the intelligence agents out to get Trump. Why is the medias reporting this fake news. Trump is god, these people are trying to kill our god.

We are witnessing brainwashing of the ignorant masses in real time. You can not reason with these people because Trump has become their religious ideology. No matter what they believe anything he tells them and if you say something bad you are obviously their enemy. There is no critical thinking, there is no logic only blind belief in their new god.

At the press conference Trump gave himself away when he PRAISED Flynn, after firing him, and defended him and when asked if other staff were in constant contact with Russia Trump said "I don't know and if so I had nothing to do with it". A normal person would say NO and if I find out they did they'll be investigated or fired, but not Trump.

Trump clearly has a lot to hide. The writing is on the wall.

Edit:

Comey is having an impromptu private classified briefing with senators right now 11:25am PST

JesseQuinn 02-17-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21552316)
A lot of us stood up as men and refused the draft like I did and dared the Feds to arrest us

:thumbsup

lets not forget though that a whole bunch of peeps avoided the draft by being lucky enough to be from middle class families and got a college deferment. no risk whatsoever. and that for many low income racialized peeps, the state had a habit of looking for any chance to arrest them.

I am against compulsory military service period (I don't think a national body should have the right to compel one to take up arms against a fellow human being and if put in that position I would not comply) but the people who went to vietnam in a lot of cases didn't have much in the way of viable choice

those who served weren't stupid for doing so, regardless of their unique position. they made a choice based on the options their life conditions presented to them. and in doing so made a sacrifice I can't even fathom.

I think would guess it's safe to say most people who join the military don't wish to face wartime battle. Don't want to kill, but rather wish to serve to keep their nation secure. Vets feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here

point is, I wouldn't wish the set of choices any of y'all in the US at that time had to face on anyone

Quote:

can't be both

I get where you're coming from but can't agree with the logic of your perspective here, for the reasons outlined above. I don't see them as mutually exclusive beliefs

but yeah, in response to the general ignorance in this thread, so easy to sit in the comfort of one's own home and judge what other people do in any setting, having never lived a moment in their reality

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21552643)
At the press conference Trump gave himself away when he PRAISED Flynn, after firing him, and defended him and when asked if other staff were in constant contact with Russia Trump said "I don't know and if so I had nothing to do with it". A normal person would say NO and if I find out they did they'll be investigated or fired, but not Trump.

Edit:

Comey is having an impromptu private classified briefing with senators right now 11:25am PST

What is he hiding? It wasn't illegal to talk to Russia...you do know that the administration in power can talk to who they want when they want, right?

beerptrol 02-17-2017 03:39 PM

His first act would be to lower the age of consent...we know he like em young. Then make it easier for guys to adopt them so that they can have sex with em

Bladewire 02-17-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21553195)
His first act would be to lower the age of consent...we know he like em young. Then make it easier for guys to adopt them so that they can have sex with em

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

crockett 02-17-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21552643)

Edit:

It doesn't matter. Anyone with a brain can see Trump is corrupt as fuck but not his followers. His followers are like a religious cult and he is the cult leader. Nothing he can do will ever be bad or wrong in their eyes and anyone who says their cult leader is bad is the enemy.

We are dealing with a bunch of cult members, who have had a steady flow of brainwashing for years from right wing radio and the right wing media. Trump has just brought it out in the open so everyone can see how crazy these far righties have become.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21553261)
It doesn't matter. Anyone with a brain can see Trump is corrupt as fuck but not his followers. His followers are like a religious cult and he is the cult leader. Nothing he can do will ever be bad or wrong in their eyes and anyone who says their cult leader is bad is the enemy.

We are dealing with a bunch of cult members, who have had a steady flow of brainwashing for years from right wing radio and the right wing media. Trump has just brought it out in the open so everyone can see how craze these far righties have become.

How is Trump corrupt?

escorpio 02-18-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21551989)

https://i2.wp.com/contemptor.com/wp-...?fit=650%2C430

Bladewire 02-18-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21553261)

We are dealing with a bunch of cult members, who have had a steady flow of brainwashing for years from right wing radio and the right wing media. Trump has just brought it out in the open so everyone can see how crazy these far righties have become.

When I was working with Pavlovs Dog studio in LA, at first I'd drive the hour and a half commute from Orange county to LA. I'd listen to Rush Limbaugh every day and at times he'd be so deeply toxic I'd have to switch the channel, but everyday I'd switch him back on and listen until I couldn't anymore. Sad there are people will to spread hate to line their pockets with cash, but this is nothing new.

Ted Nugent is like Limbaugh, someone who used to be a free spirit but lost his way and took a dark path... When you see Nugent speak you see what a crazed hyperbole but job he is.

pimpmaster9000 02-18-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21553270)
How is Trump corrupt?

In every possible way...

Bladewire 02-18-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21555508)
In every possible way...

All of Donald Trump's known conflicts of interest in one place - Vox

crockett 02-18-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21551989)

That's a shame.. "Libertarian" they are always the most insane of the right wing..

mineistaken 02-18-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

can't be both

Are you saying draft dodger can not respect vets?