GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Illegal Immigrants 'Fair Game' (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1246615)

brassmonkey 02-17-2017 04:50 AM

Illegal Immigrants 'Fair Game'

https://i.imgur.com/UO9y7xQ.jpg

Members of Congress said a government immigration official told them that almost all undocumented immigrants are "fair game" for arrest and deportation.

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Thomas Homan met with 10 Democratic representatives Thursday on Capitol Hill.

Afterward, Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Democrat from Texas, said it was hard to leave the meeting and believe "the Trump administration is not going to target as many immigrants as possible."

Castro said the only exception was Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients - immigrants who came to the United States at a young age and have been protected under a program established by former President Barack Obama.

"The only hesitation they seem to have was whether they would go after DACA recipients. . Aside from that, everybody else is fair game for them," Castro said.

article...

pimpmaster9000 02-17-2017 04:58 AM

comedy: a group of invaders self proclaim themselves as legal and now are on the hunt for "illegals" :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Matt 26z 02-17-2017 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21551461)
comedy: a group of invaders self proclaim themselves as legal and now are on the hunt for "illegals" :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

All land on the planet is conquered and borders drawn through war.

Native Americans lost their war. GET OVER IT.

And for the factual record, native Americans had no concept of land ownership. They were stone age peoples who hadn't even invented the wheel yet. All they knew was that when another tribe (or the white man) came into their area, they fought to the death. Native Americans were incompatible with modern humans coming over from Europe.

pimpmaster9000 02-17-2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21551518)
All land on the planet is conquered and borders drawn through war.

Native Americans lost their war. GET OVER IT.

And for the factual record, native Americans had no concept of land ownership. They were stone age peoples who hadn't even invented the wheel yet. All they knew was that when another tribe (or the white man) came into their area, they fought to the death. Native Americans were incompatible with modern humans coming over from Europe.

So theft and murder are OK if the other party is weak and undeveloped? A guy in a wheelchair with autism is fair game because of said principles? It's OK to steal a bike from a little girl because she is not compatible with thug culture?

You guys are comedy Central when you mention illegals LOL

Phoenix 02-17-2017 05:58 AM

imagine that illegal immigrants....could be deported

is there any other country in the world doing the same?

like all of them..lol

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21551461)

I was born here, I am legal

How am I an invader? :1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 02-17-2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551668)
I was born here, I am legal

How am I an invader? :1orglaugh

did your forefathers go though the proper native american immigration procedure and did they adopt the local cultures and language?...no?...ooooh thats right, you used your own countries money to cross the pond and then you ethnically cleansed 150million natives and then committed treason and declared "independence"...

you would not understand what is wrong with this because theft and invasion and double standards are a part of american culture...probably the only culture you have :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Linkster 02-17-2017 07:21 AM

Why is something that has been going on for almost 8 years all of a sudden be news - we've already been going at this to the tune of 1000 deportations a day since your favorite Obama took office - over 2 million deportations and now someone realizes it???

Idiots - Fuck off with your fake news :321GFY

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 21551785)
Why is something that has been going on for almost 8 years all of a sudden be news - we've already been going at this to the tune of 1000 deportations a day since your favorite Obama took office - over 2 million deportations and now someone realizes it???

Idiots - Fuck off with your fake news :321GFY

Now it's racist! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 02-17-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 21551590)
imagine that illegal immigrants....could be deported

is there any other country in the world doing the same?

like all of them..lol

It's a good thing.

The way Trump is doing it is fucked up, just like the travel ban. Trump lied to the American public and said only criminal illegals. If it's all illegals just say so publicly, announce your intentions so the people can settle their affairs and leave with minimal impact on their family and their communities. Common sense and dignified.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21551824)
It's a good thing.

The way Trump is doing it is fucked up, just like the travel ban. Trump lied to the American public and said only criminal illegals. If it's all illegals just say so publicly, announce your intentions so the people can settle their affairs and leave with minimal impact on their family and their communities. Common sense and dignified.

Why would you announce your intentions and then let all the terrorists rush in before the ban? :1orglaugh Wow you are pretty dumb :2 cents:

Linkster 02-17-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551800)
Now it's racist! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Where did I mention racism? I think you might need to slow down and read instead of just spouting - you're making yourself look really stupid :thumbsup

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 21551848)
Where did I mention racism? I think you might need to slow down and read instead of just spouting - you're making yourself look really stupid :thumbsup

Where in the fuck was I talking about you?

Bladewire 02-17-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 21551848)

He is stupid and most of us have him blocked. He's a fake Nick trying to raise his post count likely belonging to JoshuaG probably :thumbsup

john1975 02-17-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21551923)
He is stupid and most of us have him blocked. He's a fake Nick trying to raise his post count likely belonging to JoshuaG probably :thumbsup

everybody's a fake nick to you. Just found out your bed at the local mental institution is ready for ya, bro.