GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who watched the Donalds Press Conference today? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1246567)

Steve Rupe 02-16-2017 07:47 PM

Who watched the Donalds Press Conference today?

Any comments?

slapass 02-16-2017 08:33 PM

Flynn talked to the Russians. Lied to the VP and to the FBI about it. Trump still likes him though. He did nothing wrong. It was fake news. And how the fuck did they get the right info. Yeah, he really makes you feel great about him being in the oval office with the launch codes.

TCLGirls 02-16-2017 08:34 PM

Leaks were real. News was fake. LOL

RedFred 02-16-2017 09:11 PM

NBC?s Peter Alexander: Mr. President, very simply you said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ron Reagan. In fact, president Obama had 365..

President Trump: I was talking about Republicans?

Alexander: George Bush, 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust?

President Trump: I was given that information. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.

Alexander: I guess my question is why should the American people trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake when you?re providing information that?s not accurate?

President Trump: I was given that information. Actually, I?ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?

Alexander: You?re the president.

President Trump: Yes.

Bladewire 02-16-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21551059)
NBC?s Peter Alexander: Mr. President, very simply you said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ron Reagan. In fact, president Obama had 365..

President Trump: I was talking about Republicans?

Alexander: George Bush, 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust?

President Trump: I was given that information. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.

Alexander: I guess my question is why should the American people trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake when you?re providing information that?s not accurate?

President Trump: I was given that information. Actually, I?ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?

Alexander: You?re the president.

President Trump: Yes.

FreeHugeMovies 02-16-2017 09:48 PM

A total clown show.

beerptrol 02-17-2017 04:10 AM

If i wanted to see a bullshitter and liar in action, i'd go to one of them buy here pay here used car lots

NewNick 02-17-2017 04:36 AM

One day soon there will be a whistle blower, a smoking gun.

Then it will all come crashing down and we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

bronco67 02-17-2017 04:46 AM

There has never been a president at a press conference displaying more hostility and anger than Donald Trump did yesterday. It's so obvious he's not fit to be doing the job, mostly as evidenced by the turdbags he picks to be around him, and how "smoothly" everything is running. Like a fine tuned machine, as he says. :1orglaugh

Do you know how outside the norm it is to see the president of the United States acting that way? Like a fucking spoiled little child throwing a tantrum and whining about things not going his way? Of course, some of the dickheads around here see a mighty show of strength, and not an immature child. That's because they're deficient as men themselves.

beerptrol 02-17-2017 05:06 AM

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago
More
Thank you for all of the nice statements on the Press Conference yesterday. Rush Limbaugh said one of greatest ever. Fake media not happy!

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 06:58 AM

It was a great press conference

Trump ripped the lying fake news media who had Hillary's chance of winning at over 90% ROFL. Trump will go down as the greatest president ever after his 8 years in office. The media is trying to divide the country and get us into ww3...very dangerous

Bladewire 02-17-2017 07:08 AM

Trump is not an alpha male, he whined that whole press conference like baby wanting his binky. He begged the media to love him the whole time, not realizing how lying to the American public doesn't make people like you. He desperately needs a therapist :2 cents:

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21551731)
Trump is not an alpha male, he whined that whole press conference like baby wanting his binky. He begged the media to love him the whole time, not realizing how lying to the American public doesn't make people like you. He desperately needs a therapist :2 cents:

He is a total alpha male who dates hot women and is a billionaire and now the president. He put the low life media in their place by calling them fake news, which they are. The people who need a therapist are the ones like you, who whine and complain about fake news about trump all day

NewNick 02-17-2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551740)
He is a total alpha male who dates hot women and is a billionaire and now the president. He put the low life media in their place by calling them fake news, which they are. The people who need a therapist are the ones like you, who whine and complain about fake news about trump all day

Hey Johnny - do you still believe that the Holocaust never happened ?

A false flag I believe you called it.

:1orglaugh

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 21551761)
Hey Johnny - do you still believe that the Holocaust never happened ?

A false flag I believe you called it.

I don't believe that it happened the way they say it happened, of course

NewNick 02-17-2017 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551770)
I don't believe that it happened the way they say it happened, of course

But it did happen right ?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 21551809)
But it did happen right ?

No clue...would wager probably not

AndyA 02-17-2017 08:13 AM

Guy is a TOTAL pussy. WHAAAAAAAA stop being so mean people.....

could you IMAGINE Hillary asking people to be nicer

best line of the day: "the leaks are real people... the news is fake"

he is the worst. He's not used to people fact checking him.

NewNick 02-17-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551815)
No clue...would wager probably not

So Holocaust did not happen.

What about the moon landings ?

Bladewire 02-17-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyA (Post 21551953)

best line of the day: "the leaks are real people... the news is fake"

he is the worst. He's not used to people fact checking him.

Yeah he thought winning meant he was king and all he commands is done and all will adore and love him :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

john1975 02-17-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21551731)

Just like how you need attention every few minutes, by replying nonsense to everybody...trying to get to 20,000 posts...or whatever ur goal is.

Rochard 02-17-2017 09:13 AM

I only watched part of it, but the news has been nice enough to replay the high lights over and over again.

If I understand correctly, Trump said two things I found really interesting....

1) He said the leaks are illegal. If this is true, this means someone leaked real classified information. Which means Flynn discussed speaking to the Russians about sanctions while he was a private citizen - which is highly illegal.

2) Trump said he did not direct Flynn to speak to the Russians about the sanctions, but that he would have ordered him to do so if he discovered Flynn was not already discussing the sanctions with the Russians.

No matter what we need to have a full investigations into Trump's ties with Russia, including disclosing his taxes.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21552088)
I only watched part of it, but the news has been nice enough to replay the high lights over and over again.

1) He said the leaks are illegal. If this is true, this means someone leaked real classified information. Which means Flynn discussed speaking to the Russians about sanctions while he was a private citizen - which is highly illegal.

2) Trump said he did not direct Flynn to speak to the Russians about the sanctions, but that he would have ordered him to do so if he discovered Flynn was not already discussing the sanctions with the Russians.

No matter what we need to have a full investigations into Trump's ties with Russia, including disclosing his taxes.

What are you talking about?

1) The leaks are illegal - like his discussions with Mexico, Japan and others as well as classified information

2) Talking to the russians as well as any other country is not illegal

Trump has no ties to Russia at all...he has released his financial records which is way more important than his tax return

Internet Guy 02-17-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21551740)

We watched a different clip.. I saw a man-child making noises but no sense.

Bladewire 02-17-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internet Guy (Post 21552241)
We watched a different clip.. I saw a man-child making noises but no sense.

JohnnyClips is another JoshuaG I've had him blocked for weeks

Robbie 02-17-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyA (Post 21551953)

Not only can I imagine it...but I watched her do it over and over during her husband's presidency.

She went on 60 minutes and gave several press conferences where she claimed the news reports were false (or "fake" in today's lingo) and that all the reporting of her husband with other women was part of a "Vast right-wing cospiracy"

Amazing how the media...and even you, seem to have a loss of memory over this.

And all the times that President Bill Clinton stood in front of the press corp back then and wagged his finger at the press and chided them for reporting falsely.

All of that is forgotten now. Lol

Robbie 02-17-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21552088)

No.

Flynn was doing exactly what he is supposed to do.
The same thing that Sen. Obama had his people do before he even won the election.

Same thing all incoming administration's do.

What IS classified is a transcript of a wiretap on a foreign govt. that is being conducted by our intelligence agency's.

Do you understand that?
That is highly classified, and the person who leaked that to the press is looking at real jail time.

Joshua G 02-17-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21552454)
Do you understand that?
That is highly classified, and the person who leaked that to the press is looking at real jail time.

as you can readily see by his own post, rochard is not capable of understanding that.

brandonstills 02-17-2017 11:45 AM

"That's a bad question. Somebody ask a good question. Who has a good question?" :1orglaugh

"It's called military. I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do. It's none of your fucking business. I'm not going to let our enemies know what the plan is." :thumbsup

Bladewire 02-17-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

No.

The same thing that Sen. Obama had his people do before he even won the election.

What IS classified is a transcript of a wiretap on a foreign govt. that is being conducted by our intelligence agency's.

Do you understand that?

We agree that Flynn wasn't supposed to be getting paid by Russia right? You agree?

Bladewire 02-17-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonstills (Post 21552535)
"That's a bad question. Somebody ask a good question. Who has a good question?" :1orglaugh

"It's called military. I don't have to tell you what I'm going to do. It's none of your fucking business. I'm not going to let our enemies know what the plan is." :thumbsup

Trump has to let America and allies know what he's going do. People will be pissed if they wake up one day and we're in a suprise war somewhere. They'll also be pissed if Trump is lying to them.

Robbie 02-17-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21552553)
We agree that Flynn wasn't supposed to be getting paid by Russia right? You agree?

Are you saying that General Flynn was being paid by the Russian Govt. while at the same time being the incoming head of National Security of the U.S.?

Hadn't heard that yet.
I guess being a highly decorated General who spent his whole life serving his country in the military doesn't count for much anymore.

Do all the Generals in our military sell the country out? Did he pass along all the military secrets he knows from a lifetime of service?

Do you really believe Gen. Flynn is a traitor or a spy?

Bladewire 02-17-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21553324)
Are you saying that General Flynn was being paid by the Russian Govt. while at the same time being the incoming head of National Security of the U.S.?

Hadn't heard that yet.
I guess being a highly decorated General who spent his whole life serving his country in the military doesn't count for much anymore.

Do all the Generals in our military sell the country out? Did he pass along all the military secrets he knows from a lifetime of service?

Do you really believe Gen. Flynn is a traitor or a spy?

Flynn was against our government, got fired by Obama, did some shows on government owned Russia TV a few times, got paid by Russia a few times on trips there, Paul Monafort who worked for Russia brought in Kelly into Trumps team, where he was in contact with Russia multiple times... Then lies to the VP about the nature of calls to Russia and gets fired by a second president... Trump.

That's a lot of Russia, a lot of lying, and a lot of firing for an innocent general don't you think?

Pentagon found no documents approving Flynn's pay for Russia TV appearances | Fox News

Flynn's dinner with Putin and paid appearance on RT violate the emoluments clause

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21553363)
Flynn was against our government, got fired by Obama, did some shows on government owned Russia TV a few times, got paid by Russia a few times on trips there, Paul Monafort who worked for Russia brought in Kelly into Trumps team, where he was in contact with Russia multiple times... Then lies to the VP about the nature of calls to Russia and gets fired by a second president... Trump.

That's a lot of Russia, a lot of lying, and a lot of firing for an innocent general don't you think?

Pentagon found no documents approving Flynn's pay for Russia TV appearances | Fox News

Flynn's dinner with Putin and paid appearance on RT violate the emoluments clause

He got paid to appear on Russia TV - he got around $50,000 :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh ...it's not the russian government you fucking dolt!

and yet Hillary got $25 million from SAUDI ARABIA

Paul Markham 02-18-2017 12:44 AM

Only caught part of it due to illness. On the News and how it adds bias and even lies, he's spot on. Most people on both sides know that.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-18-2017 07:30 AM

It was an awesome press conference. I hope everyone is like that

He even predicted what the media headlines would be

Steve Rupe 02-18-2017 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21554842)
It was an awesome press conference. I hope everyone is like that

He even predicted what the media headlines would be

The "press conference" was nonsense presented by a simpleton in the form of a simpleton replete with lies, and was would have been laughable except it was coming from, of all people, the President of the United States of America.

Steve Rupe 02-18-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

No.

Do you understand that?

Ignorant much ?

bronco67 02-18-2017 07:57 AM

There's so much Russian stink on this administration. Why are conservatives able to brush it off so easily? If it was Hilary Clinton in the same position they would have formed a lynch mob and had her hung for treason already.

Robbie...do you think all of this Russia stuff is no big deal and everyone should just move on?

Steve Rupe 02-18-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21552442)
Not only can I imagine it...but I watched her do it over and over during her husband's presidency.

She went on 60 minutes and gave several press conferences where she claimed the news reports were false (or "fake" in today's lingo) and that all the reporting of her husband with other women was part of a "Vast right-wing cospiracy"

Amazing how the media...and even you, seem to have a loss of memory over this.

And all the times that President Bill Clinton stood in front of the press corp back then and wagged his finger at the press and chided them for reporting falsely.

All of that is forgotten now. Lol

Nothing like spinning events?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-18-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21554869)
There's so much Russian stink on this administration. Why are conservatives able to brush it off so easily? If it was Hilary Clinton in the same position they would have formed a lynch mob and had her hung for treason already.

Robbie...do you think all of this Russia stuff is no big deal and everyone should just move on?

What has Russia done and how does it affect us? Please provide details other than opinion and speculation

It's total nonsense and make believe

HowlingWulf 02-18-2017 08:09 AM

It's funny on conservative media the press conference was a triumph, only showing 'good' parts, and on liberal media the conference was a disaster, only showing 'bad' parts.

Anyone claiming 'their' media is the only one reporting the facts is delusional.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-18-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 21554908)
It's funny on conservative media the press conference was a triumph, only showing 'good' parts, and on liberal media the conference was a disaster, only showing 'bad' parts.

Anyone claiming 'their' media is the only one reporting the facts is delusional.

It was no different than the hundreds of rallies he's had over the last year and a half. He won the election. Ergo, it's the liberal media that is hallucinating. There is conservative media?

SilentKnight 02-18-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21551431)
Do you know how outside the norm it is to see the president of the United States acting that way?

Frankly, I find it refreshing for a change. A lot of people voted him in to see something "outside the norm" - rather than the status quo bullshit of self-serving politicians.

People here are acting as if Trump is the first politician than hasn't given entirely accurate answers to questions. But that suits their anti-Trump agenda. He could have rainbows coming from his arse and people would be pissed they weren't bright enough.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-18-2017 09:05 AM

What is he supposed to do? Answer every question like cuckold Obama and think what the PC thing to say is? How is it abnormal to talk like that? You have a bunch of hacks asking loaded questions, many of which the same question, who are trying to start civil war as well as world war 3 and someone Trump is the one who is crazy? What world do you fucking people live in?

bronco67 02-18-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21554884)
What has Russia done and how does it affect us? Please provide details other than opinion and speculation

It's total nonsense and make believe

Opinions and speculation....okay. You are out of touch with reality and just proved my point for me.

Bladewire 02-18-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21555055)
Opinions and speculation....okay. You are out of touch with reality and just proved my point for me.

The man has issues JohnnyClips/JohnnyNight/JoshuaG

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-18-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21555055)

Please provide proof

And if you do, then why is it illegal?

Linkster 02-18-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 21554860)
The "press conference" was nonsense presented by a simpleton in the form of a simpleton replete with lies, and was would have been laughable except it was coming from, of all people, the President of the United States of America.

Actually I heard someone say - There was so much pissing and moaning by him that you would of thought he was back in Russia with the hookers :thumbsup

Bladewire 02-18-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 21554908)

Just watched it on CNN and they didn't say it was a disaster at all, what network did you see that kind of commentary on?

He rambled a lot like an emotional chick on the rag, he got called out on a lie and we asked out blaming someone else for the info.

Trump has said he loves the poorly educated and he could shoot women's on 5th ave and not lose any voters, he's right.