GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Fix A Hacked WordPress Site (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1243804)

HairyChick 02-02-2017 08:09 PM

Fix A Hacked WordPress Site

I have one site that's been cleaned up but something isn't right. The Archives links appear but no theme on the pages. Sidebar is missing Categories, Links, plus a "Make A Post" link.

Everything else seems to work. One guy told me edit.php is broken but I edited a post with no issues. Theme didn't show was the only problem.

Who can fix me up at a cheap price? If you know WordPress this is a quick job. Email purple laptop at gmail with no spaces.

Thanks!

topadult 02-03-2017 02:53 AM

Install https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/ , choose some options in setting, then run a scan ;)

Panty Snatcher 02-03-2017 11:18 AM

correct , or send me an email/pm and I can clean it for you.

I just did a similar job for a client

blackmonsters 02-03-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 21511798)
I have one site that's been cleaned up but something isn't right. The Archives links appear but no theme on the pages. Sidebar is missing Categories, Links, plus a "Make A Post" link.

Everything else seems to work. One guy told me edit.php is broken but I edited a post with no issues. Theme didn't show was the only problem.

Who can fix me up at a cheap price? If you know WordPress this is a quick job. Email purple laptop at gmail with no spaces.

Thanks!

I just sent you an email.

See skype contact in my sig below.

Thanks

HairyChick 02-17-2017 12:43 PM

Sent both of you private messages. If you responded I can't retrieve. Says I don't have permission. Email purple laptop at gmail dot com with no spaces

helmuc 02-18-2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 21511798)

.. sh*!y news :/ I feel your pain.. good luck with sorting out the problem asap.

H

zerovic 02-18-2017 08:35 AM

Feel free to hit me up. I love challenges :)

HairyChick 02-18-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helmuc (Post 21554464)
.. sh*!y news :/ I feel your pain.. good luck with sorting out the problem asap.

H

Thanks. The fucker actually hacked six sites but they hadn't had posts yet. I'll just reinstall WordPress and check the template files. But my personal blog had years of posts. Rather than reinstalling WP and loading the db, the former fixer screwed up the site by trying to delete the added code. Now he's too busy to fix it until the summer.

If I didn't have amnesia, I'd have fixed it myself. I can't remember so was afraid of fuxoring it. I told him to gfy and came here. I know the pay is cheap but experienced Wordpress folks can fix it. Reinstall, upload db, fix broken theme if uploading new WP doesn't cure it. SSDI leaves me a whopping $72.80 a month after the nursing home takes their share. I remember the thousand-bucks-a-day earnings ...

HairyChick 02-27-2017 07:42 PM

PantySnatcher, check your Trash email. I responded and can resend the other email if you can't find it

HairyChick 03-04-2017 07:15 PM

Still looking for help. 19 months since hack and I can post again but theme is missing on archives and some sidebar links (sign up, log in, admin) are missing. Top header missing some links, too.

Zen- 03-20-2017 05:20 PM

I'll take a look. Add me to skype: estaslisto123

chadglni 03-20-2017 08:09 PM

I get a kick out of how non-programmers are always like "it's a quick easy job shouldn't take long if you know X and I don't want to pay you much for such a quick easy job"

If you know all this.. why can't you do it yourself?

HairyChick 03-21-2017 03:38 AM

I used to code a bit in Wordpress. Nine years ago I nearly died and part of the aftereffects are amnesia, so I look up code and forget it tomorrow. Due to semi-paralysis, I can't sit up in bed .... I don't need to justify myself to you. What needs to be done is very simple now. But, maybe adding code to restore the sidebar or getting the theme back on Archives' pages is too easy, or too difficult, for you. Maybe you should think before you make an ass of yourself. There are actually people who've known me here for nearly twenty years who are willing to help. Not all posters are fuckwads. Now I'll put my phone away and try to add to the three hours of sleep I had.

Everyone have a nice day. You, GFY.

HairyChick 03-22-2017 07:00 PM

Found someone.