GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Looking to take on a few new clients & work (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1241287)

WorksaLot 01-22-2017 09:29 PM

Looking to take on a few new clients & work

Long story short I just had a surgery 2 weeks ago that is going to knock me out of my job for at least 3 months so I am looking to diversify lol. I am up for just about anything from a $5 grunt job to a weekly recurring client. I do not turn business away if it is something I can do, and price wise I'm about as flexible a they come. Here are just a few things I am ready to do if you need the help.

- Creative text, blog post, sex stories, tgp or video descriptions.
- Blog management including post upkeep, seo and comment moderating
- Blog post creation. (A penny a word sound fair? :) )
- Social Media promo from FB, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- Review style write-up and articles. 500-1,500 words.
- Small end PBN management
- TGP Galley management, creation and submission (traffic is traffic of course)
- Bulk video descriptions and keyword tagging.
- Cpanel work - WP installs - Bulk WP installs and activation.
- WP Blog creation and maintenance for SEO and backlink building

Just a few things I'm open for work on. Like I said I don't care if its a $5 grunt job or something larger as I have about 10 hours a day 7 days a week I can work with. Sample work is available, but I'd like to take it a step further and invite you to hit me up for a free custom sample to see if my writing style hashes with your needs. Just e-mail or hit me on Skype and give me a ideal of what you need. I will work it up and get it to you and if you like it you can pay for it and we can do more business, if you don't just keep it on the house. As far as payment terms, I'm the old school type of person that does not like paying for something until I have it in my hands so same works with my business. I don't need money up front of a deposit or a percentage. You send me your order, we agree on a price then I do the order, send it to you and when your a satisfied client then you can pay. Keeps you safe as a buyer and keeps everyone happy. So if you have ANYTHING you need done hit me up for a fast quote and even faster service.

E-mail: [email protected]

Miguel T 01-22-2017 10:44 PM

Send me pricing for: - Review style write-up and articles. 500-1,500 words.

Thanks.

WorksaLot 01-23-2017 08:46 AM

E-mail sent. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuzana Miguel (Post 21477022)
Send me pricing for: - Review style write-up and articles. 500-1,500 words.

Thanks.

theS2O 01-23-2017 10:28 AM

Here's a bump for you. Goodluck! :)

WorksaLot 01-23-2017 11:48 AM

Thanks man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theS2O (Post 21478351)
Here's a bump for you. Goodluck! :)

yuu.design 01-23-2017 02:47 PM

good luck man!

WorksaLot 01-23-2017 03:36 PM

Thanks YUU

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuu (Post 21479065)
good luck man!

WorksaLot 01-23-2017 03:38 PM

Get a month supply of seo focused blog post for your blogs. 150-200 words per post, 30 post total for $55 - Hit me up for more detials.

WorksaLot 01-24-2017 10:16 AM

Or if you need smaller sized post, get 100 word post, 30 of them for $25

WorksaLot 01-24-2017 11:48 AM

Bulk video descriptions available at $45 per 100 videos

WorksaLot 01-27-2017 11:47 AM

Bump for more business. Ready to take on any project big or small :)

WorksaLot 01-29-2017 11:24 AM

Have the entire day free today to work Perfect day to feed your blogs some fresh hand written text. Get a weeks supply of post (7) 100-150 words each for a flat $10. Need something smaller or larger? Hit me up for a Sunday special

Nicky 02-07-2017 12:01 PM

I do NOT recommend this guy. I ordered from him and he didn't deliver the work, doesn't even answer my emails. Luckily I didn't pay him upfront. Just a big waste of time waiting for promised texts that never arrive and sending emails he never responds to.

WorksaLot 02-11-2017 07:12 PM

Very sorry for the delay, I didn't disappear I had some ruthless complications from my surgery with a infection setting up in my back right near my sacroiliac joint that was causing complete numbness in me entire left leg. Doctors admitted me into the hospital so they could give me IV antibiotics every 8 hours. Took a little over a week but they got rid of the shit and got me back home feeling 100%. Had very little access to the net while I was in there, but like I said back home and healthy now.

Sorry for any delays and any existing clients who still need the text content please contact me so I can fulfill the orders and new clients I'm still available for hire. This is the reason I don't ask for payment or any type of deposit up front because I like my clients to feel safe when placing a order. I don't ask for any money up front or any deposit until the work is delivered and clients are 100% happy.

Again, I apologize for the delay and for any clients I had who already placed a order, I am happy to fulfill it and give a 30% discount on price I quoted you. Thanks again.

E-mail: [email protected]