GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Donald J. Trump "has nothing to do with Russia" (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1238977)

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 11:29 AM

Donald J. Trump "has nothing to do with Russia"

Hmmmm....who's lying, Trump or Trump Jr.?

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,”

- Donald Trump Jr.

https://s24.postimg.org/9cnzzhith/tr..._meltdown5.png

onwebcam 01-11-2017 11:36 AM

Already been answered a million times. He meant tenants and or buying of real estate.

Barry-xlovecam 01-11-2017 11:37 AM

Credibility gap reloaded
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credibility_gap

brassmonkey 01-11-2017 11:40 AM

he will leave within 2 years or he will be forced out :2 cents::2 cents: the dark days are coming. load up your weapons and stock up on shit.

Bladewire 01-11-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21443989)
Already been answered a million times. He meant tenants and or buying of real estate.

Russian oligarchs and/or the oligarchs' cronies, buying property, or leasing it on their behalf, is fencing for the Russian government. You're honestly not that naive to business are you?

onwebcam 01-11-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21444061)
Russian oligarchs and/or the oligarchs' cronies, buying property, or leasing it on their behalf, is fencing for the Russian government. You're honestly not that naive to business are you?

Oh look, Mr liberal has a problem with foreigners living and investing in the US.

NatalieK 01-11-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21443989)

:1orglaugh omfg, this is the president, not some wannabe GFYer...

"he mean't"...

he said "No deals, no loans, no nothing".

He either has a lot of money pouring in from Russia or doesn't, & if you mean the son mean't the country, maybe he needs to stay out of the public eye & Trump needs to get it right, he personally may not, but the US does :2 cents:

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21444061)
Russian oligarchs and/or the oligarchs' cronies, buying property, or leasing it on their behalf, is fencing for the Russian government. You're honestly not that naive to business are you?[

He is, since he's one of 'dem "sovereign citizens". He thinks the United States is "incorporated", but he can't provide proof of which State the United States is incorporated in.

Rochard 01-11-2017 12:05 PM

Trump claims he has "nothing to do with Russia" yet his son says they do a lot of business there.

LOL.

marlboroack 01-11-2017 12:11 PM

I don't know wtf is going on anymore

onwebcam 01-11-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21444073)
:1orglaugh omfg, this is the president, not some wannabe GFYer...

"he mean't"...

he said "No deals, no loans, no nothing".

He either has a lot of money pouring in from Russia or doesn't, & if you mean the son mean't the country, maybe he needs to stay out of the public eye & Trump needs to get it right, he personally may not, but the US does :2 cents:

He has no deals IN Russia and no loans owed to Russians, nobody has ever claimed including him that he has never done business with a Russian. Why should he not do business with Russians? Do you turn down Russian clients money? Or are you just playing the role of a two-faced American Democrat?

The majority of my customers are Middle Eastern. Does that make me a terrorist?

Bladewire 01-11-2017 12:12 PM

Tillerson is gonna clearly do a lot for Russia. Every Russia related question he played stupid saying he didn't know enough. He didn't hardline on a single Russia question.

$500 Billion open Exxon deal with Russia that Tillerson successfuly movies to ease sanctions on and he never brought up Russia at all with Trump? :1orglaugh

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21444097)
He has no deals IN Russia and no loans owed to Russians, nobody has ever claimed including him that he has never done business with a Russian. Why should he not do business with Russians? Do you turn down Russian clients money? Or are you just playing the role of a two-faced American Democrat?

Donald J. Trump: "I have nothing to do with Russia...NO NOTHING"
Donald Trump Jr.: "We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,?

I guess your logic dictates that having nothing to do with Russia is consistent with receiving lots of money from Russia.

onwebcam 01-11-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCLGirls (Post 21444175)
Donald J. Trump: "I have nothing to do with Russia...NO NOTHING"
Donald Trump Jr.: "We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,”

I guess your logic dictates that having nothing to do with Russia is consistent with receiving lots of money from Russia.

No it dictates that he has nothing to do with Russia.. And that Russians live in and invest in America... Is that so hard to comprehend?

Should we ask all Russians to leave America just in case they happen to buy or rent a Trump property or maybe stay at one of his hotels? Maybe ban Russians altogether?

Bladewire 01-11-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21444097)

Trump has refused to release his tax returns, and has, as you've agreed in the past, lied many times publicly. Why do you trust him on Russia when he's the only one defending Putin's crimes?

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21444184)
No it dictates that he has nothing to do with Russia.. And that Russians live and invest in America...

Except Donald Trump Jr. said they are receiving money from RUSSIA...he didn't say Russians. He said RUSSIA, which is a country.

onwebcam 01-11-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCLGirls (Post 21444190)

Except Donald Trump Jr. said they are receiving money from RUSSIA...he didn't say Russians. He said RUSSIA, which is a country.

Perhaps you want to re-read your own post starting with the first word...

[QUOTE=TCLGirls;21443977]

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,”

- Donald Trump Jr.[/COLOR]

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21444202)
Perhaps you want to re-read your own post starting with the first word...

I did read it.

Donald Trump said he has nothing to do with RUSSIA.

Donald Trump Jr. said they receive lots of money from RUSSIA.

Those are two inconsistent statements.

onwebcam 01-11-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCLGirls (Post 21444220)
I did read it.

Donald Trump said he has nothing to do with RUSSIA.

Donald Trump Jr. said they receive lots of money from RUSSIA.

Those are two inconsistent statements.

I guess you're going to have to keep re-reading until it sinks in.

TCLGirls 01-11-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 21444256)
I guess you're going to have to keep re-reading until it sinks in.

Ok, I guess you think having "nothing to do with RUSSIA", is consistent with receiving lots of money from RUSSIA. That's certainly your prerogative.

mineistaken 01-11-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21443998)
he will leave within 2 years or he will be forced out :2 cents::2 cents: the dark days are coming. load up your weapons and stock up on shit.

delusional :helpme:1orglaugh

bronco67 01-11-2017 07:24 PM

Just watched the opening of Maddow (no surprise).

It's on again at 12 midnight. Just watch if you want to see a good breakdown of why this Tillerson nomination must not go through. There is a shit-ton of cash on the line for Vladamir Putin and Exxon if they can get the sanctions lifted, and with Tillerson installed as secretary of state and Trump's nonchalance about Russia's bad behavior, this could very well happen.

Trump is very connected to Russia.