GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Payoneer assistance thread. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1230541)

danep 11-23-2016 06:36 AM

Payoneer assistance thread.

Hi, my name is Dan and I'm a part of Payoneer's community team.
My specific assistance is related to the payment processing aspect of the business.
I would love to listen, assist, and to be friendly.
Thanks!

robwod 11-23-2016 07:35 AM

Hey Dan. Welcome to GFY. I'm sure you'll receive enough questions to warrant a regular presence here. Certainly there have been some threads made over the past few months seeking Payoneer assistance.

Incidentally, is Nissim no longer with your company?

danep 11-23-2016 07:41 AM

Hi, Nissim is indeed an important colleague and mentor.
I am a newbie in this forum, and I will do my best to catch up with old threads as well.
Thanks!

yuu.design 11-23-2016 08:07 AM

https://monosnap.com/file/Kih1rkHb7Y...JGth9vkZQY.png

j3rkules 11-23-2016 09:45 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to see someone from the payoneer team on here.

Aleksandra BongaCash 11-23-2016 10:05 AM

Hi Dan and welcome to GFY :) Do you have Skype? It would be nice to get in touch with you cause sometimes we get questions from our affiliates about their Payoneer accounts.

LarsAWE 11-23-2016 12:22 PM

Hi Dan,

if you are available on skype for Affiliate Managers of partners, please do add me too.

Thank you.

Denny 11-23-2016 01:03 PM

I agree Skype contact would be good.

pinkmasterx 11-23-2016 07:34 PM

Me too, i've ton's of problem to solve, and no respons from customer support

danep 11-24-2016 12:53 AM

Hi Aleksandra, and Lars. I'm going to do better. I'm e-mailing you my contact details.
Thank you for your quick and responsive welcoming into the forum.

danep 11-24-2016 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkmasterx (Post 21326821)
Me too, i've ton's of problem to solve, and no respons from customer support

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. Let's try to see what happened.
How can I help?

Zen- 11-25-2016 07:57 AM

Hey Dan,

Nice to see you here. Nissim used to be active on other forums and Skype but I Haven't heard from him in a while. Good to see other guys from Payoneer stepping up to the plate I'm sure you will be able to reach out to a lot of people here.

pinkmasterx 11-27-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21327664)
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. Let's try to see what happened.
How can I help?

Send me your skype @ webmaster [at] pinkmasterx [dot] com

I wish we can fixe that

danep 11-28-2016 12:01 AM

Hi, what is your direct e-mail address please?

pinkmasterx 11-29-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21335959)
Hi, what is your direct e-mail address please?

Send me a request at : pinkmasterx

Feng-PD 12-01-2016 09:21 AM

Hey danep can you either add me on skype or send me a email?

danep 12-04-2016 01:37 AM

Hi, please e-mail me at:
[email protected]

TheWorkingMan 12-06-2016 02:22 AM

Welcome Danep.

Good to have you hear. Using Payoneer myself, always a solid service.

pinkmasterx 12-09-2016 11:27 AM

Hello
I trty to contact you on skype, but no response.
I've many problems, i can't pay someone, didn't receive card, new account not activated and other things....
I wish we can correct every thing quick, because, i can't use my account.

danep 01-11-2017 03:30 AM

I know that many of you have received an email announcing the launch of Firstchoice Pay. I am happy to share this exciting news with you and I hope that I can help support this transition which takes place at the beginning of February.

Under the Firstchoice Pay brand, we will continue to support your payment needs and assure you that you have a quality payment provider for years to come. I am here to personally make sure that your transition to the new brand and platform will be effortless and familiar.

If you have further questions above the information you received in your email, please let me know so I can help you find out about how the new brand will support your payment needs.

Dan E.
Firstchoice Pay Community Manager

NadXP 01-11-2017 03:44 AM

Good luck with transition to the new brand and platform!:thumbsup

danep 01-11-2017 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadXP (Post 21442765)
Good luck with transition to the new brand and platform!:thumbsup

Thank you so much!

Andreweb 01-11-2017 05:44 AM

Well Payoneer it was a great payment solution for me in the last 5 years ! I hope the transition will go smoothly and we will not experience any issues !

danep 01-11-2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreweb (Post 21442966)
Well Payoneer it was a great payment solution for me in the last 5 years ! I hope the transition will go smoothly and we will not experience any issues !

Thank you for the warm feedback! Should you have any inquiry or concern, feel free to let me know.

NickBaer 02-02-2017 05:09 PM

I get a Payoneer post on my Facebook wall most every day. Like today:

Now you can sell to the #China #market with our #Chinese #currency payments #service! #Access #millions of #shoppers today by signing up below. #ecommerce #marketplace

Since my Payoneer payers are all adult, I am now with firstchoicepay.com. Yesterday I went to Payoneer.com to Sign In, and I got redirected to firstchoicepay.com.

So what about those daily Payoneer Facebook posts, about things I was never able to do before?

ironwebmaster 02-06-2017 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21324814)
Hi, my name is Dan and I'm a part of Payoneer's community team.
My specific assistance is related to the payment processing aspect of the business.
I would love to listen, assist, and to be friendly.
Thanks!

Hi, I have a quick question. I just logged in for the first time and saw that I'm asked to change my password in my FCP account. It asks for my username. Where do I find my username? I don't remember, thank you.

danep 02-06-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickBaer (Post 21511474)
I get a Payoneer post on my Facebook wall most every day. Like today:

Now you can sell to the #China #market with our #Chinese #currency payments #service! #Access #millions of #shoppers today by signing up below. #ecommerce #marketplace

Since my Payoneer payers are all adult, I am now with firstchoicepay.com. Yesterday I went to Payoneer.com to Sign In, and I got redirected to firstchoicepay.com.

So what about those daily Payoneer Facebook posts, about things I was never able to do before?

Hi there, the username should remain the same, your e-mail address.
Let me know if that helps.

LarsAWE 02-06-2017 07:43 AM

Dear Dan,

Would you be able to shed some light on the different payment methods that are available at this point when using FirstChoicePay, also considering the different countries?

Who needs to get a card, and who can get local bank transfers? What are the conversion fees in Firstchoicepay btw?

Also, if you have a choice bank mastercard obtained through Payoneer in the past, that still works now right?

I think these are interesting pieces of information for this official Thread.

Thank you!

danep 02-06-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarsAWE (Post 21520573)
Dear Dan,

Would you be able to shed some light on the different payment methods that are available at this point when using FirstChoicePay, also considering the different countries?

Who needs to get a card, and who can get local bank transfers? What are the conversion fees in Firstchoicepay btw?

Also, if you have a choice bank mastercard obtained through Payoneer in the past, that still works now right?

I think these are interesting pieces of information for this official Thread.

Thank you!

Hi, users with existing Choice Bank issued cards should not be requested to order new cards. Most bank transfer services should remain the same. The fee structure will also be simplified. Please check the following link: https://firstchoicepay.custhelp.com/...d/6002/kw/fees

In addition I've e-mailed you months ago for assistance, however you didn't reply.
Feel free to contact me directly as well.

Thanks!

Adraco 02-06-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21520651)
Hi, users with existing Choice Bank issued cards should not be requested to order new cards. Most bank transfer services should remain the same. The fee structure will also be simplified. Please check the following link: https://firstchoicepay.custhelp.com/...d/6002/kw/fees

In addition I've e-mailed you months ago for assistance, however you didn't reply.
Feel free to contact me directly as well.

Thanks!

Are you kidding me?
The link you posted,
https://firstchoicepay.custhelp.com/...d/6002/kw/fees
to clarify the fees, saying they are now "simpler", has minimal amount of text and no fees listed on it, instead in turn a link - leading to Payoneer, namely this link: https://www.payoneer.com/fees/

That is not clarifying anything at all, actually.

To me, it looks like FCP is Payoneer, but with different cosmetics and domain name on top. The webpage looks the same and works the same.

NickBaer 02-06-2017 07:39 PM

user/pass is not the issue.

1) I get daily posts on my Facebook Wall about Payoneer stuff...

2) But when I go to https://myaccount.payoneer.com/, and try to sign in with my user/pass, I get re-directed to mychoice.

What now is Payoneer?? And all of these FB posts about doing global business?

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21520489)
Hi there, the username should remain the same, your e-mail address.
Let me know if that helps.

danep 02-07-2017 12:47 AM

Hi Nick, any chance you can send me a PM so I can see exactly what happened?

Fredx 02-07-2017 02:00 AM

Danep, leave some contact info...

Denny 02-07-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickBaer (Post 21523099)
user/pass is not the issue.

1) I get daily posts on my Facebook Wall about Payoneer stuff...

2) But when I go to https://myaccount.payoneer.com/, and try to sign in with my user/pass, I get re-directed to mychoice.

What now is Payoneer?? And all of these FB posts about doing global business?

There are now both Payoneer and FCP. Payoneer=mainstream transactions, FCP=adult related transactions. I guess all your Payoneer funding sources were adult related so your Payoneer account was transitioned to FCP therefore you are now redirected to FCP when you try to sign in with your un/pa. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

danep 02-07-2017 05:31 AM

Excellently phrased my friend.

NickBaer 02-07-2017 10:54 AM

Again, this reply does absolutely nothing to address my question: I get daily posts to my Facebook Wall from https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer

But now, I do not have a Payoneer account! I have a FirstChoice account.

Why spam my FB Wall with all of this hype about doing this and that with Payoneer, when my logging in to Payo redirects me to FCP!

Why do I not have BOTH????

These Wall posts about global commerce, like today's Wall Post: "This week we're at @GlobalECommLF! Taking your #business #crossborder? Learn how our payment services can help! #NYC http://social.payoneer.com/ij5O".

I was with Payo for 8+ years. Why do I have to go to some Global eCommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) event in New York to learn about what this has to do with Payoneer, when my access to Payo itself is now being hijacked to FCP??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 21523741)
There are now both Payoneer and FCP. Payoneer=mainstream transactions, FCP=adult related transactions. I guess all your Payoneer funding sources were adult related so your Payoneer account was transitioned to FCP therefore you are now redirected to FCP when you try to sign in with your un/pa. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

NickBaer 02-07-2017 11:20 AM

And yesterday's:

"Get the 2017 #ecommerce #trends here!. Check out what #technology will help keep your #estore on top this year! http://social.payoneer.com/AQ14".

How does tis affect me? How do I take advantage?

3xmedia 02-07-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickBaer (Post 21524746)
Again, this reply does absolutely nothing to address my question: I get daily posts to my Facebook Wall from https://www.facebook.com/Payoneer

But now, I do not have a Payoneer account! I have a FirstChoice account.

Why spam my FB Wall with all of this hype about doing this and that with Payoneer, when my logging in to Payo redirects me to FCP!

Why do I not have BOTH????

These Wall posts about global commerce, like today's Wall Post: "This week we're at @GlobalECommLF! Taking your #business #crossborder? Learn how our payment services can help! #NYC http://social.payoneer.com/ij5O".

I was with Payo for 8+ years. Why do I have to go to some Global eCommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) event in New York to learn about what this has to do with Payoneer, when my access to Payo itself is now being hijacked to FCP??

Are you fucking retarded or just can't read? Your Payoneer is now FCP because you are doing adult related transactions. Just unlike that Payoneer's FB page and "problem" solved.

NickBaer 02-07-2017 02:16 PM

So obviously you don't know about ways of doing business.

Why shouldn't I want to do mainstream business - in addition to adult??

Where's my Payoneer so I can???????????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21524842)
Are you fucking retarded or just can't read? Your Payoneer is now FCP because you are doing adult related transactions. Just unlike that Payoneer's FB page and "problem" solved.

danep 02-08-2017 12:10 AM

Nick I can have you assisted with that, there is no limitation on having a Payoneer sign up along side a Firstchoice Pay service. It simply requires two separate accounts under different e-mails. Many of the people I serve on a daily basis have this arrangement even before the launching of Firstchoice Pay.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

NickBaer 02-08-2017 11:21 AM

OK, now that we know, I will try to create a Payoneer account with a new e-mail.

But, is the situation still the same where we have to have an Affiliate account with a Program Sponsor first? In 2008-2009, I could only have my Payoneer account after XTube initiated it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danep (Post 21526102)
Nick I can have you assisted with that, there is no limitation on having a Payoneer sign up along side a Firstchoice Pay service. It simply requires two separate accounts under different e-mails. Many of the people I serve on a daily basis have this arrangement even before the launching of Firstchoice Pay.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

xxx6live 03-07-2017 11:53 PM

Hmm... I have been paid by bank transfer for a long time, yesterday I got this from AWE:

Please note that we are unable to send your 2017-02-01 - 2017-02-15 payment of $1647 to you, because your Payoneer account is inactive or unable to receive payment from us.

Seems like the bank transfers sources have been removed in Payoneer and not applied in FirstCoicePay? Does it take a long time?

danep 03-08-2017 01:19 AM

Hi, any chance you can contact me so I can see what actually happened?
Thanks!

xxx6live 03-08-2017 01:34 AM

Thanks Dan!

Don't use skype, but already forwarded the mail from AWE to you yesterday (your payoneer mail), I suppose your inbox is quite busy. :)

The subject is "Fwd: AWE Contact"

danep 03-08-2017 01:46 AM

Hi, Lars knows me, so if you contacted Lars it should arrive at me too. And don't worry about me being busy, where I come from there's a saying that a busy person always finds a time :)

xxx6live 03-08-2017 02:03 AM

No, the e-mail was from AWE. I forwarded it only to you.

But now I have asked Lars for help also mentioning this situation and your name, so let's see. :)