GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Creating Backlinks That Produce Results (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1075877)

Jeeps 07-25-2012 12:20 PM

Creating Backlinks That Produce Results

Hi everyone,

Relatively new here, but I am the content manager and social media coordinator for a relatively premium, but newish, tube site. [hint, xxxbrad is my boss]. We're looking to increase our backlinks portfolio, and try to help our SERP rankings - I was wondering if anyone could give me a shove in the right direction. I've been doing the forum posts on adult forums, as well as commenting on blogs/articles. If you have any suggestions at all, please be frank.

Thanks for your time,

Gary

Markul 07-25-2012 01:02 PM

Welcome to GFY.

You looking to buy links or ?

Denny 07-26-2012 07:34 AM

I have some quality adult backlinks for sale.

inetooo at gmail dot com

toootooo 07-26-2012 08:56 AM

You have not to by many "quality" links to your new site ... I think you should way a month or two, and then start to by one link a week or one new link every two weeks..

Markul 07-26-2012 09:56 AM

or use linkspun.com to trade them.

Kal-el 07-26-2012 06:30 PM

is linkspun.com really usuful to do trades ? I don't know but I think there are only crappy websites there. To be honest I have not taken the time to test it complete.

free6xtube 07-29-2012 05:49 AM

I suggest u dont buy any links because it can hurt you, produce your own, by do some articles, post some videos and do regular updates on your site, this will be free and will give u result.

geekyfox 08-13-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free6xtube (Post 19087149)
I suggest u dont buy any links because it can hurt you, produce your own, by do some articles, post some videos and do regular updates on your site, this will be free and will give u result.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but how do you build links with articles?

Yo Adrian 08-15-2012 01:24 PM

When building links you want to make sure you build diversity into your link portfolio. Comment links are fine, although they tend to be of low value. You will also want to get very targeted and relevant links from other tubes, blogs, forums, profiles and social sites like Tumblr and StumbleUpon. ABC trades with other sites is fine, but your bread & butter will be one-way non reciprocated links.

Pay attention also to the placement of your links.. contexual (in content) links are better than blogroll links are better than footer links. And be sure to avoid using the same anchor text in all of your links, Google's latest big algo change penalizes sites that have too many exact-match anchors within their link profiles.. try to keep the exact-matches under 40%.

As for your link building speed.. don't worry about building too many links too fast, instead worry about keeping your link building consistent. Google doesn't care if you get 1,000 new links every day, it only cares if get 1,000 links one day and none the next.

Keep in mind that the whole point of link building is to fake popularity, which is why Google doesn't condone the practice. You want Google to think that hundreds of people are linking to your new tube everyday because they love it, so be sure to make your link building look as natural as possible. If you build 100 comment links a day and nothing else, Google will know that it's unnatural and will devalue those links you worked hard to get. Google wants to see a steady flow of new links coming your way from a wide variety of sites and people. You need to mimick this successfully in order to win better ranks.