GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Horrible Day turns into the Best Day (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1066780)

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 07:03 AM

Horrible Day turns into the Best Day

I get up yesterday to have my stepson call and tell me his baby is in the hospital.He hadn't gone to the bathroom in over 24 hours. I then get a call they are taken him to another hospital he has a blockage in his intestines. Emergency surgery is needed.:( The Dr's cut him open only to find he has a "rubber band" thing around his intestines so they cut it and his intestines then go back to normal. Surgery went well and he will be home hopefully on Saturday. He has gone to the bathroom and is laughing and felling so much better. Poor baby is only a year old so everyone was sooo freaking out. Thank goodness he doing well.

Then I find out my car is broken so my car guy comes and gets it only to call me and tell me it will be $985. I have a VW but the price of parts it should be a BMW! LOL I tell him that I have to run back to the hospital and I will call him when I get back. I come home only to find my car with a note "Car is fixed pay me when you can." I was floored most people don't fix your can and give it back with a note like that right?

I'm soooo thankful the day turned out better than it started! Sorry if this bored you just wanted everyone to know how a bad day can turn out to be a great day!

Lykos 05-02-2012 07:30 AM

Am glad it turned the way it is !! :thumbsup

~Ray 05-02-2012 07:36 AM

hope the toddler is ok

cthulhu_waves 05-02-2012 07:38 AM

That's amazing. Hope your kid is fine. Send a hooker to your car guy to show him how you appreciate him.

keysync 05-02-2012 07:42 AM

Your car guy wants to fuck you.. Just sayin.

Choopa Phil 05-02-2012 07:43 AM

Cars are only objects the main thing is that your step sons child is okay!

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lykos (Post 18920572)
Am glad it turned the way it is !! :thumbsup

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ray (Post 18920615)
hope the toddler is ok

So far so good he hasn't eaten anything solid yet so hope that happens today. I'm getting ready to head back to the hospital in a bit. Everyone is ecstatic that things went that well, we thought he was going to have to have some of his intestines taken out.

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cthulhu_waves (Post 18920633)
That's amazing. Hope your kid is fine. Send a hooker to your car guy to show him how you appreciate him.

Good Ideal!~

:thumbsup

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keysync (Post 18920666)
Your car guy wants to fuck you.. Just sayin.

Nope not the case I have known him for 20 years and is more like an Uncle to me. He's done small things to my car for nothing or my B-Day but the parts for this fix were high as shit :(. I'm just amazed that when I got home from the hospital my car was back, never expected that.

bronco67 05-02-2012 07:57 AM

Icing on the cake would have been the doctor finding a winning lottery ticket in the kid's intestinal tract.

Ross 05-02-2012 08:36 AM

A rubber band type thing round the kids intestine.. you surely have to expand on that one? Glad to hear the kid is doing better tho.

Rochard 05-02-2012 08:37 AM

Sounds like an interesting day...

HammerALL 05-02-2012 09:07 AM

Uplifting story - it's good to hear there are still some people out there who care and I share the settlement and hope the toddler rovers quickly.

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross (Post 18921320)
A rubber band type thing round the kids intestine.. you surely have to expand on that one? Glad to hear the kid is doing better tho.

They have no clue other that it was some kind of birth defect. They took the intestines out and that what they found. I'm off to the hospital thanks for all the great responses.

alextokyo 05-02-2012 09:33 AM

Yeah, but he WILL want his money though. Garages can be fucking gold mines. If it only cost him like $50 in parts and/or labor, it made sense to do the repair.

Take the guy to court for going ahead with the repair without your consent... :1orglaugh

alextokyo 05-02-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

It's just super low-level layman's terms for whatever deformation the kid had... maybe a vein or some kind of stringy gut thingy. As you can tell, I know fuck all about it but I guarantee there wasn't actually a rubber band wrapped around the kid's intestine. :2 cents:

John-ACWM 05-02-2012 09:58 AM

Glad for your happy ending :thumbsup

JFK 05-02-2012 10:36 AM

Great story:thumbsup

O MARINA 05-02-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboAngel (Post 18920487)
has a "rubber band" thing around his intestines

What does this mean? What thing?

Spunky 05-02-2012 10:41 AM

Good to hear the lil shaver will be ok

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O MARINA (Post 18922735)
What does this mean? What thing?

They have no clue other that it was some kind of birth defect. They took the intestines out and that what they found.

PayOut Magazine 05-02-2012 01:03 PM

Great news that the child will be okay *and* that you got your car back! :thumbsup

kal86 05-02-2012 01:10 PM

good for you we take the good with the bad

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alextokyo (Post 18921944)
Yeah, but he WILL want his money though. Garages can be fucking gold mines. If it only cost him like $50 in parts and/or labor, it made sense to do the repair.

Take the guy to court for going ahead with the repair without your consent... :1orglaugh

No way you think he'll want the $$? LOL I will pay him on Friday.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

CDSmith 05-02-2012 01:24 PM

Stop saying "he went to the bathroom", dammit woman babies don't actually "go" to the bathroom. They POOP themselves. Sometimes constantly, but they POOP. They go in a diaper, not to the bathroom!

POOP!

Glad the little guy is pooping again, btw. Definitely no fun being bunged up, I know, been there. 24 hrs of that to a baby is like a week for an adult.

KillerK 05-02-2012 01:30 PM

wow, way to compare a baby's life saved to your damn car.

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerK (Post 18924575)
wow, way to compare a baby's life saved to your damn car.

Don't even think I was doing that!

:321GFY

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDSmith (Post 18924522)
Stop saying "he went to the bathroom", dammit woman babies don't actually "go" to the bathroom. They POOP themselves. Sometimes constantly, but they POOP. They go in a diaper, not to the bathroom!

POOP!

Glad the little guy is pooping again, btw. Definitely no fun being bunged up, I know, been there. 24 hrs of that to a baby is like a week for an adult.

Got ya! LMAO

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

oscer 05-02-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

I get up yesterday to have my stepson call and tell me his baby is in the hospital.He hadn't gone to the bathroom in over 24 hours. I then get a call they are taken him to another hospital he has a blockage in his intestines. Emergency surgery is needed.:( The Dr's cut him open only to find he has a "rubber band" thing around his intestines so they cut it and his intestines then go back to normal. Surgery went well and he will be home hopefully on Saturday. He has gone to the bathroom and is laughing and felling so much better. Poor baby is only a year old so everyone was sooo freaking out. Thank goodness he doing well.

Then I find out my car is broken so my car guy comes and gets it only to call me and tell me it will be $985. I have a VW but the price of parts it should be a BMW! LOL I tell him that I have to run back to the hospital and I will call him when I get back. I come home only to find my car with a note "Car is fixed pay me when you can." I was floored most people don't fix your can and give it back with a note like that right?

I'm soooo thankful the day turned out better than it started! Sorry if this bored you just wanted everyone to know how a bad day can turn out to be a great day!

I drive a VW also and yes the parts are expensive is why i do as much of the work myself .

CYF 05-02-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

it's the broken condom that was responsible for her pregnancy :winkwink:

Sharky 05-02-2012 04:00 PM

Glad all is turning out OK. Best they caught it now before something more serious happened! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for the little guy!

_Richard_ 05-02-2012 04:33 PM

lacking blowjobs, most men accept beef as token appreciation gifts..

meka2003 05-02-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

The way the universe works is all nothing but a pattern of 50/50. Push and pull, positive and negative reactions. Heads and tails. and ratios

OmahaJoe 05-02-2012 08:18 PM

Happy for the speedy recovery of the child.

Some one was looking out for you with the car.

TurboAngel 05-02-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscer (Post 18924609)
I drive a VW also and yes the parts are expensive is why i do as much of the work myself .

Wish I could work on my car.

:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharky (Post 18924889)
Glad all is turning out OK. Best they caught it now before something more serious happened! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for the little guy!

Thank you!

Pink Misfit 05-02-2012 08:48 PM

glad to hear that they were able to find out what was wrong with the baby and correct it before it caused even more problems or something that could not be fixed.

Nice mechanic.

TurboAngel 05-03-2012 09:41 AM

Thank you everyone, Camden is doing well hopefully today he will be able to eat some solid food as they won't let him go till he poops.