GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Web Designer Available (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1063101)

GWD 04-01-2012 09:48 AM

Web Designer Available

I'm new to GFY, but not new to designing/developing. I am a huge fan of Wordpress, and can do about anything with it, but I can also build you a site from scratch too. Here's what I can do:
  • Wordpress and other CMS
  • HTML, HTML5, and CSS
  • JavaScript
  • Flash
  • Logo/Banner Design (including Flash/JS)
  • Ruby on Rails (Limited, but have the access to get anything done with it)
  • Video Editing
  • SEO
  • Google Tools (Analytics, AdWords)
  • Content Creation
  • And more...

My portfolio for the adult industry can be seen...no where. I don't have one. I have been building sites for businesses or helping to do edits, fixes, etc... So I need to build that portfolio. I'm going to offer my services up for free temporarily in exchange for references. I'm 100% confident in my work, but I understand one might be skeptical about going with a guy who has never built an adult site before. What do you have to lose? It's free. Contact me at ICQ 625226684 or leave a reply here, I can get in touch with you.

Zuzana Designs 04-01-2012 12:52 PM

Shoot me an e-mail please to sales [at] zuzanadesigns.com when you have time. I would like to see some html5 stuff you have done.

GWD 04-01-2012 01:51 PM

Attempting to launch an adult site in HTML5 a d CSS 3 over the next day or two. I'll send that link your way.

gimme-website 04-02-2012 01:26 AM

SO i got a question and I was gonna open my own thread but we have an award winning design studio and a Hmtl5 expert in the same thread so this seems like the best place to ask.

I got a brief and in it the client asks for "that HTML5 look". Is there such a thing?
Or is it the new "gimme that web 2.0 look"...

Not trollin.. serious question.

v4 media 04-02-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimme-website (Post 18857302)
SO i got a question and I was gonna open my own thread but we have an award winning design studio and a Hmtl5 expert in the same thread so this seems like the best place to ask.

I got a brief and in it the client asks for "that HTML5 look". Is there such a thing?
Or is it the new "gimme that web 2.0 look"...

Not trollin.. serious question.

Probably more of a css3 look?
Unless they want the geo stuff or user uploads, the media file options,
local storage maybe.

GWD 04-02-2012 11:12 PM

In my head I think more of web 2.0, but when I use that in front of clients they get a puzzled look. I say HTML5 and they nod their head. I don't think they know the difference, but they've probably at least heard of HTML before so they THINK they're following you.

I've found success in saying a crisp, clean look with cool features that work even on your phone. Just depends on the client I guess.

rtwiebort 04-04-2012 03:28 PM

I'm interested in your services. I have a adult website that I have been working on. Just not happy with the look. Can you help me. Please take a look my site at www{DOT}woosah{DOT}co{DOT}uk. I can give you excellent references to alot of people if you end up making my site look good. My name is Robert my email is rt@phantasmintl{DOT}com.

moeloubani 04-04-2012 07:16 PM

get in touch with me please 45327152 on icq

GWD 04-04-2012 08:52 PM

Robert & Moeloubani, emailed & ICQ'd.

Zuzana D, email sent with attached .html files.

gimme-website 04-04-2012 09:06 PM

Email me yur work too... feelin left out.

Details on my contact page

clicker 04-04-2012 09:46 PM

Got an email?

GWD 04-04-2012 10:17 PM

Gimme, will do when I jump on the desktop to start work.

Clicker, having issues with my business email, so use davidlgaines (at)me dot com