GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Flash Videos (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1062262)

Sunny Day 03-24-2012 03:25 PM

Flash Videos

Why is it the Flash videos I want to download, I never can. At the moment I'm using Flash Video Downloader 2 for Mac. But I'll try Windows. I just need something that works, more than 5% of the time. I just want that video of the girl, who has NO clue what 80 MPH means. "The real meaning of MPH- The Original " Tire rotation?? WTF?!? Nobody can really be this stupid.
Any girl this dumb deserves the "close your eyes, open your mouth, I'm inserting a Popsicle.
Come on, I need this video.

papill0n 03-24-2012 03:28 PM

weve all got problems asshole

papill0n 03-24-2012 03:29 PM

and the irony of your thread is clearly lost on you :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

OverdueNudes 03-24-2012 03:31 PM

That cant be real

papill0n 03-24-2012 03:33 PM

:helpme

Sunny Day 03-24-2012 04:00 PM

Thanks for the helpful advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by papill0n (Post 18842759)
weve all got problems asshole

Thanks for the helpful advice. Perhaps you should apply for a job at Time Warner's customer helpline.

papill0n 03-24-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny Day (Post 18842801)
Thanks for the helpful advice. Perhaps you should apply for a job at Time Warner's customer helpline.

you want helpful advice on how to steal someones video ?

are you detecting any possible irony here ?

CyberHustler 03-24-2012 04:13 PM

All the cool kids use this super secret highly classified triple dark black-hat tool: http://www.real.com/realplayer/download-video

Don't tell nobody else tho

Fap 03-24-2012 04:18 PM

waat.....

borked 03-24-2012 04:46 PM

only on gfy....

Sunny Day 03-24-2012 05:04 PM

YouTube

I want download the stupid video the 80 MPH Girl and other YouTubes,. Many are old TV shows, of music clips of 50's & 60's musicians. Unless a TV network specifically refiled again for copyright, before the copyright expired they are "Public Domain."

80 MPH Girl. I assume the original poster created the video. I see no copyright claim. If there is one, your re-posting alone would violate copyright laws.

Under current law, creating any work of art is owned by the owner or who commissions the work of art. However, it appears the creator posted on YouTube and wanted it distributed as widely as possible. This means he gave up his copyright ownership. So I have a legal right to download. a copy. Same as recording a TV show to watch later AKA "Time Shifting," a right the US Supreme Court granted.

There is also the "Fair Use' Doctrine. If I want to download all the Hitler parodies off YouTube, I have a legal right. They are all from the copyrighted movie "Downfall." But they fall under parody, satire and fair use.

globofun 03-24-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny Day (Post 18842864)
I need that fucking video.....or else I will jump off the bridge...........help me!

Google it!

I have the legal right to tell you that you are fucking dumb if you haven't figured how to download a fucking YouTube video ....

Get yourself a real PC and you may have a better chance to succeed...... :thumbsup

raymor 03-24-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny Day (Post 18842864)
Many are old TV shows, of music clips of 50's & 60's musicians. Unless a TV network specifically refiled again for copyright, before the copyright expired they are "Public Domain."

Copyright term is life of the author plus seventy years, so nothing from the fifties and sixties has expired just yet. Those will be expiring in coming decades, though.
Quote:

There is also the "Fair Use' Doctrine. If I want to download all the Hitler parodies off YouTube, I have a legal right. They are all from the copyrighted movie "Downfall." But they fall under parody, satire and fair use.
You're a bit confused. You can use pictures of Hitler in order to create your own parody of him. You cannot steal someone else's work product just because THEIR work is parody or satire. For example, Hustler contains a lot of parody and satire. That doesn't mean you can make bootleg copies of their magazines and films just because they contain satire. What you can do is you can create your own work of satire that is a parody of Hustler. If you are creating a parody OF Hustler, you can use a picture of Larry Flynt, just as they can use a picture of Falwell to parody Falwell. In other words, you can borrow a bit to CREATE a satire OF what you're borrowing from. You can not steal a work of satire any more than you can steal any other work.

raymor 03-24-2012 09:59 PM

It's funny that despite her ignorance and seeming inability to comprehend when it's explained, she computes a Fermi approximation and gets the right answer, using the same method used by nuclear physists and others.

Having an estimate of how long it takes her to run a mile and estimating the multiplier for the speed of the car, she estimates the car will travel "about 78 miles" in an hour. She is of course right, 80 miles IS about 78 miles.

A Fermi approximation like she uses tends to be fairly accurate due to the binomial distribution of error in the estimated terms, such that errors cancel each other out. So that's exactly the right way to think about such a question when you don't know the answer. She's a pretty smart moron.