GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Have Passport..Will Travel...Hire Me ! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1054733)

DEA 01-24-2012 10:48 AM

Have Passport..Will Travel...Hire Me !

I have a U.S. passport and im available for work that requires travelling within or outside the United States. Wether is be face to face buisness meetings,convention representation ,document delivery or reasearch and devlopment projects, i can represent you or your companies various needs.

I am very well liked, honest,focused and detail oriented person who can get along with anyone. I take pride in being punctual and having a concise plan of action with any task given. My capacity to relate and communicate with people in all ranges of soceity from the corporate CEO to the airport taxi driver can be a viable asset when trying to achieve set goals. As i am not married and have no children the ability for me to take on tasks that require traveling on short notice can be extremely beneficial.

Travel arrangements can be made by you or myself and tickets,expenses and a flat daily rate will be required and paid based on the assignment.

If you are interested in my services please post your contact details in this thread and i will sure to get back to you or hit me up on icq 223634722 .
:)

DarkJedi 01-25-2012 01:33 PM

You sound like a freeloader.

What particular skills do you posses?

TubeSubmitters 01-25-2012 03:03 PM

Didn't you read? He can communicate with taxi drivers.

journalism 01-29-2012 04:03 AM

Hey send me an email support at triumphildigital dot com

FoxFlirt 01-29-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultDesigns (Post 18711937)
Didn't you read? He can communicate with taxi drivers.

do you see? he can make good points. you too ???
HE can "communicate with taxi drivers". and you? do you can design for adults, mr adultTAXIdesigner ? :-D

I AM german, not you ;-) ...but my mind is "opener" than your mind.

OUR biz is INTERNATIONAL and for ALL adult persons ... do you say to a adult joyning "taxidriver" go away ???
if YOU are not hungry in our biz, vais para pensões :1orglaugh

DEA 01-30-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkJedi (Post 18711731)
You sound like a freeloader.

What particular skills do you posses?

jack of all trades..master of none:winkwink:

No freeloading.

Just looking for a job that requires travelling.Sometimes finding an employee to travel overnight for your company needs isnt easy ..let alone find one who is willing to do it on a regular basis. Sometimes having the piece of mind knowing important documents or your expensive product was hand delivered in person is worth the extra costs involved.Im sire there are lots of companies who need a service like this .You would also be surprised how many people woudlnt be able to make it to there vacation resort hotel without some valet standing in the airport with there name on a sign:2 cents: